AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 06:27   Link #7081
Chris38

Another update of chapter 3 is out on BT.

And Ken the discussion doesn't go in the direction that you suspected.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 06:27   Link #7082
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Especially since Lu Yinghua was only slightly above Lilliana's level. Lilliana=Erica, and Erica got completely and easily owned by an unarmed Doni.

I don't remember Luo Hao saying his unarmed abilities were crap (only that he was immature), but if she did you should take her opinion with a grain of salt. Her opinion and everyone else's might be vastly different.
I think Doni is pretty talented in other weapon other than sword, including hand to hand. In the flashback vol 8 he is using spear expertly at first when fighting Nuadha.

Also it looks like this Aisha is pretty troublesome, though I can't imagine it at all. All the picture of her in volume 14 look very gentle. Doni's picture always make me think he is mischievous, Luo Hao arrogant, Voban cruel, Annie serious, Alec always look like he is plotting something, but this Aisha I can't really detect anything from the picture that is bad.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 06:32   Link #7083
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post

Also it looks like this Aisha is pretty troublesome, though I can't imagine it at all. All the picture of her in volume 14 look very gentle. Doni's picture always make me think he is mischievous, Luo Hao arrogant, Voban cruel, Annie serious, Alec always look like he is plotting something, but this Aisha I can't really detect anything from the picture that is bad.
I think the troublesome part of her, doesn't come from her appearance or personality, but rather the abilities (authorities) that she possesses.

At least that's the impression I have got, after reading the latest translated part of volume 14, which also implied that Aisha is the oldest among the current seven Campione's.
Old 2013-06-09, 07:01   Link #7084
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

It feels weird for Raffaello to be calling Luo Hao and Aisha "Big Sis", and even calling Voban as "Big Bro". She must be pretty close to them to be calling them with such familiarity.

And interesting developments here with Aisha and Doni, with the former being told as the most troublesome of all the Campiones and the latter up to no good as usual. Aisha still doesn't strike me as a troublesome person just by looking at the illustrations but we already have two accounts saying this so let's just see what's the deal with her.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 07:08   Link #7085
Ultragunner

maybe she's a over-virtuous type of person? She can't stand anyone with a bit of flaws? => quite troublesome to deal with

As she sees Godou with his harem, she may think that he is a beast, using force to collect beauties => she ends up sending Godou to the past via her "holes"
Old 2013-06-09, 07:14   Link #7086
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Let's say it like this, hypothetically, she has 20 authorities, since she had lived for 200 yrs, and God only knows how many Heretic Gods she had slain in the past, despite her looks is that of a holy maiden.

Among her numerous amount of authorities, I think 10 to 12, or 13 are pretty dangerous , since Rafaello stated that what makes her troublesome among the seven is her authorities. Even the world will be cowered if they even heard about and won't be able to sleep peacefully.

Although, I want to know who is the first God that Aisha defeated that earned her the title Queen of the Caves & Eternal Beauty?

After she became a Campione, I guess she keeps encountering Heretic Gods for the past 200 yrs, and I believed most of them are MAJOR GODS, while some are Divine Beasts, which explains her terrifying reputation to cause much more astronomical trouble than Luo Hao and Voban.

But I'm curious about her personality, which is an important key, because Erica stated that if a Campione defeated a God, they will be granted a part of the God's power, which it will reflect towards their personality.

Example:

Godou's friendly personality earned him the all of the Ten Incarnation.

Doni's swordsmanship earned him the silver arm of Nuadha, which makes him more powerful swordsman and be able to cut anything.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 08:20   Link #7087
chrono25

she may not have slain that many gods rather it could be like godou how he killed one and gained 10 incarnations each with a different power or it could the type of god she killed like a god of chaos or a primal god
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 09:58   Link #7088
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
she may not have slain that many gods rather it could be like godou how he killed one and gained 10 incarnations each with a different power or it could the type of god she killed like a god of chaos or a primal god
It is also possible kill 1 god gained 1 authority. Or kill 1 god only gained power of authority. Godou is the only exception in killing 1 god and gaining 10 authorities.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:04   Link #7089
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It is also possible kill 1 god gained 1 authority. Or kill 1 god only gained power of authority. Godou is the only exception in killing 1 god and gaining 10 authorities.
I thought Godou has only 1 authority, [The Persian Warlord], which has 10 different incarnations?
Each incarnation isn't counted as an authority each.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:08   Link #7090
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I thought Godou has only 1 authority, [The Persian Warlord], which has 10 different incarnations?
No, the events of volume 13 have clearly pointed out, that each of the 10 different forms that Godou has obtained from Verethragna are separate authorities.

If they have been a single authority then Circe would have stolen all of them, in a single moment ... leaving Godou , with more or less, no options and abilities that would allow him to continue fighting her.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:32   Link #7091
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
furthermore even in volume 1 it was stated that Godou has "many" authorities.
Old 2013-06-09, 10:35   Link #7092
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Godou got the end of the stick with his authorities. He got Quantity over Quality, though if he did get quality then there is no need for the harem for the story.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 10:39   Link #7093
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Godou got the end of the stick with his authorities. He got Quantity over Quality, though if he did get quality then there is no need for the harem for the story.
cause the highest form of quality is a god.
Old 2013-06-09, 11:16   Link #7094
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Just read chapter 3. Salvatore, you really are screwed in the head!
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 11:28   Link #7095
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Just read chapter 3. Salvatore, you really are screwed in the head!
Something all of us should have already known. Well, this time could be worse because Godou is already here, and isn't it a coincidence that Godou is in an Ancient Castle. So I think we can say good bye to the castle.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 11:39   Link #7096
Kadi
知識の探求者

Vol 1 cannot be used to judge what is an authority and what not because terminology was not set back then.
V13 can be understood differently, that his authority was too big to be sucked up at once and he lost the incarnations one after the other.
If Erica says something in V11 about getting multiple authorities, it's guesswork on her part.

Canon is 1 kill, 1 authority. (you can argue that authority is only a human term and human way of counting, but that discussion doesn't belong here)

And whatever you say about what's so fearsome about Aisha... You're wrong. She's better. She's so totally epic it's unbelievable. She's the best, and that's a euphemism.

P.S.: Yinghua was completely right in his description of her. She's a good person.

P.P.S.: Also, Aisha is even more epic than Circe's gift for Godou, and that's just... me trolling you. And you know what that means.

Last edited by Kadi; 2013-06-09 at 12:14.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:01   Link #7097
azziz

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
And whatever you say about what's so fearsome about Aisha... You're wrong. She's better. She's so totally epic it's unbelievable. She's the best, and that's a euphemism.

P.S.: Yinghua was completely right in his description of her.
i'm glad to see the author can still surprise us at vol.14 with new character;so far luo hao was my favorite campione-i can't get tired of her antic-but because of your cruel and vicious teasing,i have now high excpectation for lady aisha-i can't wait to see how she will surpass her!
by the way,since luo hao is godou's "nee-san" and he already has pandora as (moe)step-mother,what kind of relationship will he form with her?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:09   Link #7098
Kadi
知識の探求者

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i'm glad to see the author can still surprise us at vol.14 with new character;so far luo hao was my favorite campione-i can't get tired of her antic-but because of your cruel and vicious teasing,i have now high excpectation for lady aisha-i can't wait to see how she will surpass her!
by the way,since luo hao is godou's "nee-san" and he already has pandora as (moe)step-mother,what kind of relationship will he form with her?
Childhood friends!!! From a millennium past!!! (or maybe a previous life?)

(take note of the amount of exclamation marks)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:15   Link #7099
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Childhood friends!!! From a millennium past!!! (or maybe a previous life?)

(take note of the amount of exclamation marks)

have my 4 thumbs
Old 2013-06-09, 15:13   Link #7100
erdii

wellı hope aisha remains a mystery to the end. just hearing rumors about her would cause big things to happen. they say she is more troublemaker than Luo hao so it is not impossible to get into trouble from rumors about her

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem