has anyone guessed for akira's guy?
With whom she will end up?
Old 2009-04-11, 09:38   Link #1003
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
well.....
atleast give me 1 or 2 romantic scenes of yakumoxharima in SRZ....
then Eri can have harima all the way she wants.... ^_^

for me....
there is only one romantic scene that i can remember of harimaxyakumo......

"The hands of touch" - OVA episode 2

when they touch hands.....
Spoiler for scene:

that, for me is the only romantic scene of the two.....
because....
"getting nervous in touching a girl's hand" - is one of the signs of love.....
that is the only thing for me that i can say that it is romantic

just give me alteast 1 or 2 scenes like this in SRZ....
then Eri can have harima all the way she wants... ^_^
i'm satisfied with it ^_^

just think how many times Harima held Yakumo, Eri and Tenma's hand on the series...... >_>

The situation though there with Yakumo was awkward so he got nervous. The most funny scene there is when they said "I love you." to each other via script.
Old 2009-04-11, 11:05   Link #1004
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
anyways.....
just 2 more weeks before the next chapter ^_^
and I still haven't read chapter 7 and 8! screw this xD
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 11:30   Link #1005
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Pray for a good chapter - best motivation for translators
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 13:31   Link #1006
7th_dimension

Akira probably went out with ........ Shawn probably, he's pretty great to achive by akira anyway.

I wanna say, chapter 4-5-6 awesome
Sawachika was so possessive.
Harima didnt want to be Sawachika's husband.
Still, She was trying to catch harima's attention further than i could imagined.

Poor Harima, beautiful girl was ready to give herself to him.
BUT in contrary, He thought that he was the one who need to be surrender.

In this paralyzing chapter, KJ revealed the fact that BEFORE SR end, something continues...
emotional relationship between Eri and harima...

Its true, in chapter 5 KJ gave us fact that Eri is still searching for her soulmate.
That's why she become stewardess, not really ordinary but, KJ expressed she will never give up. She is sure to find him and be with him. And stay beside Harima.

I think, chapter 5 and 6, these are the most relevant chapters made by KJ recently, showing us how strong the power of Eri's bond.

i'm sure KJ is trying to fix the structure of SR, adding more chapters related to the Eri's relationship with Harima. Well, just count, compare between Harima-Tenma, Harima-Yakumo, Harima-Eri, the most chapter the show those character developed. And so far, Harima-Eri was the only pair appeared in the 'most chapters'.

And i'm pretty sure, the fate that...
Harima will be with Eri, and dispose the dumb feelings toward Tenma. and also, yakumo will give up, then rest.

Err... Sawachika Eri.... is the most complex character in SR history. bringing the serious plot and, i was the one who 'attracted' to her.
how come the girl with childish emotion in the beginning of SR. After the fateful day in 'Flag-Jersey' Yagami high school Sports festival, the dancing between Harima and Eri, She is more and more hard to believe, became the Empress... i respect her character

I'm the big fan of Harima-Eri pairing, and i see the things is getting better.
One things to be really annoying, the feelings toward Tenma, it should be erased somehow, by amnesia or, whatever, till nothing is left, the garbage like this, in Harima' brain.

muhahaha... I guess,
Harima's location is not too far away(in the story)
As long as it is in Tenma hideout, the delinquent man always near that consequent place... hehehe

(picture to come)
7th_dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-11, 20:00   Link #1007
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
just think how many times Harima held Yakumo, Eri and Tenma's hand on the series...... >_>

The situation though there with Yakumo was awkward so he got nervous. The most funny scene there is when they said "I love you." to each other via script.
hmm..
As I remember.... that is the only scene harima touches her(yakumo) hand.....

he have touched Eri and Tenma's hand alot of times now....

but with yakumo, ahm... i dont remember....
as far as I remember that is the only scene they touch hands....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7th_dimension View Post
Akira probably went out with ........ Shawn probably, he's pretty great to achive by akira anyway.

I wanna say, chapter 4-5-6 awesome
Sawachika was so possessive.
Harima didnt want to be Sawachika's husband.
Still, She was trying to catch harima's attention further than i could imagined.

Poor Harima, beautiful girl was ready to give herself to him.
BUT in contrary, He thought that he was the one who need to be surrender.

In this paralyzing chapter, KJ revealed the fact that BEFORE SR end, something continues...
emotional relationship between Eri and harima...

Its true, in chapter 5 KJ gave us fact that Eri is still searching for her soulmate.
That's why she become stewardess, not really ordinary but, KJ expressed she will never give up. She is sure to find him and be with him. And stay beside Harima.

I think, chapter 5 and 6, these are the most relevant chapters made by KJ recently, showing us how strong the power of Eri's bond.

i'm sure KJ is trying to fix the structure of SR, adding more chapters related to the Eri's relationship with Harima. Well, just count, compare between Harima-Tenma, Harima-Yakumo, Harima-Eri, the most chapter the show those character developed. And so far, Harima-Eri was the only pair appeared in the 'most chapters'.

And i'm pretty sure, the fate that...
Harima will be with Eri, and dispose the dumb feelings toward Tenma. and also, yakumo will give up, then rest.

Err... Sawachika Eri.... is the most complex character in SR history. bringing the serious plot and, i was the one who 'attracted' to her.
how come the girl with childish emotion in the beginning of SR. After the fateful day in 'Flag-Jersey' Yagami high school Sports festival, the dancing between Harima and Eri, She is more and more hard to believe, became the Empress... i respect her character

I'm the big fan of Harima-Eri pairing, and i see the things is getting better.
One things to be really annoying, the feelings toward Tenma, it should be erased somehow, by amnesia or, whatever, till nothing is left, the garbage like this, in Harima' brain.

muhahaha... I guess,
Harima's location is not too far away(in the story)
As long as it is in Tenma hideout, the delinquent man always near that consequent place... hehehe

(picture to come)
Yeah.., it seems to me now that Eri will end up with harima in the end....
and as a yakumo fan i will accept that

I just wish for atleast 1 or 2 romantic scenes of harimaxyakumo in SRZ hehe
after that Eri can have harima all the way she wants

Akira with Shawn is kinda cool too!
Old 2009-04-11, 20:34   Link #1008
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
hmm..
As I remember.... that is the only scene harima touches her(yakumo) hand.....

he have touched Eri and Tenma's hand alot of times now....

but with yakumo, ahm... i dont remember....
as far as I remember that is the only scene they touch hands....
he meant the scene where Harima had to help Karasuma and Yakumo had to help Harima ... while Tenma celebrated her birthday

they thought about an erotic scene and tested one^^
there Harima said that Yakumo should fall on him ... and than he says "I love you" (but only as example for the manga)
Old 2009-04-11, 21:02   Link #1009
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
he meant the scene where Harima had to help Karasuma and Yakumo had to help Harima ... while Tenma celebrated her birthday

they thought about an erotic scene and tested one^^
there Harima said that Yakumo should fall on him ... and than he says "I love you" (but only as example for the manga)
ummm....... ^_^
actually.. we are talking about touching hands....

and what im saying was....
harima has touched yakumo's hand only once...

as far as i remember this is the only scene where harima touches her hand....
Spoiler for scene:

and just like i've posted earlier....
for me... this is the only romantic scene of the two....
because getting nervous in touching yakumo's hand was kinda romantic to me...

i dont remember harima touching yakumo's hand in other chapter of the series...
Old 2009-04-12, 07:12   Link #1010
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
ummm....... ^_^
actually.. we are talking about touching hands....

and what im saying was....
harima has touched yakumo's hand only once...
didn't someone was saying that there were another romantic scene?
maybe I read wrong stuff hahaha xD
Old 2009-04-12, 09:39   Link #1011
yakumo-chan

Quote:
didn't someone was saying that there were another romantic scene?
maybe I read wrong stuff hahaha xD
hehehe.... ^_^
Old 2009-04-13, 08:02   Link #1012
yakumo-chan

you've gotta read this....

harima's diary ^_^

And She Will Be Loved.
The worst part about being in love is the uncertainty. I could spend days staring at her, and yet her eyes see past me, to fall upon another. I have loved Tenma Tskamoto since the very first day I met her, and yet she barely knows I exist. The only time she ever notices me is when I’m talking to her sister, as if nothing outside of her own little world can exist until someone else brings her attention to it. So absorbed in everything; no one could ever say Tenma had no determination. I’ve watched her fruitless attempts to get that lout Karasuma’s attention, and I have to admit, she’s worse at this love business than I could ever be. Karasuma. What does he have that I don’t? Apart from that ridiculous haircut of course, and his gift for manga…and Tenma’s love. The most important thing of all.
There have been so many misunderstandings, so many times I could have told her how I really felt, but fear has held me back. I remember practicing at the beach house, how she imitated me. She made it seem easy, to tell someone how you felt, and yet she has yet to do so with Karasuma. The moonlight played along her skin, sent highlights into her silky hair. It should have been the easiest thing in the world then, to just blurt, “I love you!” but the words stuck in the back of my throat. What did I expect? That all of a sudden she would notice me? That my pitiful feelings might somehow be understood and reciprocated? She has the same fixation as I do, and has set her heart on another. If I truly love her, if I ever really did, then her happiness should be the most important thing. So why does the thought of her with another bring out such anger? Every time I see another male talk to her, I see red. A glance, the usual threats and most blokes stay away. No one would risk the wrath of Harima, with his reputation as the “bad boy”, not even for a chance with her.
Every day it gets harder, to just watch her smile and laugh and know I was not the one to make her smile, and her laughter is not for me. She is set so high above me as to be a goddess I worship from afar, and I but an ant at her feet. I cherish every word she has ever spoken to me, every smile she has bestowed my way. Each of these is like a band aid on my one too many times broken heart, and I’m sure if she could only see that, she would realize how much I cared. My love is all encompassing; she can do no wrong in my eyes. Karasuma should appreciate what he has in Tenma, because I know how it feels to have an unrequited love all too well. To me, Karasuma is the luckiest guy in the world.
I don’t want to be alone. I suppose that is why I love Tenma so much, so desperately. I don’t have anyone or anything else in my life to show love to. I live with my cousin, and I don’t have any real friends, unless you count my not so friendly rivalry with Hanai. Then of course, there is Yakumo. If Tenma had half the intuition that girl has, she would have realized how I felt months ago. And yet it is this one tentative friendship that seems to destroy any chance I ever had with Tenma herself. She always thinks Yakumo and I are an item, and Yakumo herself is too shy to dissuade her. The vibrant, sparkling energy of Tenma causes Yakumo to become but a mere shadow, at least in my eyes. That she possesses physical beauty is no lie, but it is to Tenma that my heart belongs. It is to Yakumo I give the only thing I have left to give; a hesitant hand of friendship, denied all to many times in the past.
If there is anyone in class 2C that I can relate to, it is the rich girl, Eri Sawachika. I suppose it would seem strange to most people that I feel empathy towards her, but it is true. She lives in a world not so different than my own. I’ve seen her, in her fancy car. It is not her parents with whom she keeps company, but her butler and her staff. So cold, even to her friends. I often wonder what pain she has experienced, in order to present such a dim view of the world to those around her. Again, Tenma has often misunderstood our relationship, if that’s what you could call our exchanges. Funny that Tenma can assume I like someone else, but never recognize my true feelings.
Oh Tenma, will you not look my way? All I ever wanted was some understanding, some acknowledgement that I exist. I suppose that’s why I’m loud, why I always do stupid things to try and get your attention. I probably don’t deserve you, and I probably never will, but I ask that you think of me occasionally, hopefully with a smile. Just remember one thing.
Nothing compares to you.
Harima closed his eyes, pen falling from his hands. There, it was finished. How he felt, why he did what he did, everything. He glanced down at his messy writing, rereading sections, changing a word here and there. Finally, he was satisfied.
“Tenma, if I never tell you how I feel, this will be enough,” he whispered, picking up the piece of paper and opening a drawer in his desk. Lovingly he placed it inside, where it slept with dozens of similar notes, all of which ended the same way.
‘Nothing compares to you’
And to Harima, nothing ever did.
Fin.
Old 2009-04-13, 08:56   Link #1013
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

cool
where did u find this?
in one of the game?
Old 2009-04-13, 09:17   Link #1014
yakumo-chan

Quote:
cool
where did u find this?
in one of the game?
nope...

its a secret hehehe
Old 2009-04-13, 09:22   Link #1015
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It was in his dream...
Old 2009-04-13, 09:23   Link #1016
yakumo-chan

Quote:
It was in his dream...
HAHAHA!

nope.... ^_^

its a SECRET!
HAHAHAHA!
Old 2009-04-13, 09:31   Link #1017
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
HAHAHA!

nope.... ^_^

its a SECRET!
HAHAHAHA!

Guess what?

Saber and Yakumo have something similar...

Old 2009-04-13, 11:03   Link #1018
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Quote:
HAHAHA!

nope.... ^_^

its a SECRET!
HAHAHAHA!

Could you at least tell us if it's canon or fanon? lol.
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 11:27   Link #1019
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well here's the real deal on Yakumo.

Spoiler for I LIKE THIS KIND OF GUY:

Oh yeah btw the Hgame School Rumble. School x School

Old 2009-04-13, 13:25   Link #1020
SkoolRumble4Ya

Quote:
Guess what?

Saber and Yakumo have something similar...

That is one beautiful avator.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy