AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 16:17   Link #841
shadowii

people who have called themselves god

Adam Blade
Adam Arclight (many times over)
Eve
Aruka
Uten (he said he's closest to god)
The second didnt but everyone else called him that
and im pretty sure all missing-links in simeon think about the same as Uten and Aruka (except Saten who knows what hes thinking).
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:34   Link #842
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
since when is cruz an egomaniac, everyone else in the series are the ones calling themselves god.
What I'm saying that that Light and Lelouch went down the egomaniac route, but both were also brilliant... Cruz is brilliant in many respects, but I doubt he's going down Egomaniac route

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 16:42   Link #843
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
What I'm saying that that Light and Lelouch went down the egomaniac route, but both were also brilliant... Cruz is brilliant in many respects, but I doubt he's going down Egomaniac route
As long as he doesn't goe the Blade route I'm fine with that. Christ is the second Adam (yep, The Second), but the mistakes the first did, the second never repeated those same mistakes. So it's logical to expect Cruz following a similar route. Brilliant in many aspects, with a good heart and sense of justice, and not calling himself God.

That and contrary to Blade, Cruz has not the weakness and obssession for any young girl, something Eve would like a lot if Cruz had the same DNA as Blade and The Second... OH WAIT!

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-11 at 16:58.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 18:43   Link #844
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
What about this,

the real Christ,
healed the sick,preformed miracles etc
& sacrificed himself for all of humanity
and the promise of people healing & preforming mircales in his name.

the 2nd in this story,
healed the sick, preformed miracles etc
& died myseriously,
and afterwards people gained fragments of his powers.

Acording to scripture Christ was without sin i asume the 2nd was so as well so both Blade and Arclight are ruled out.

Cruz on the other hand didnt do wrong as far as i can tell...(dunno if crossdressing is a sin btw :P )

Also Cruz died and went to hell and came back, thats rather strikingly the same with the real christ who died went to the underworld and came back. (tho after 3 days and Cruz thats diff)

Also how everyone steps up to protect him is the same as the 11/12 did when Christ was arrested.

Yet Cruz got no powers yet or well not shown any, perhaps hes unaware of any power he may have...

Also the current list of allies for Cruz

Disk
Teruyama
Setsuna
Mio
Kuchinashi
Seto
Solva
Blade
Eve
Gidon:even tho hes powerless hes a scientist and hes smart so im sure he comes in handy
Rin:was ordered to help by setsuna and i dunno if she will be around
Kanna:she has no power and im unsure about any future status for her in the manga

This makes 11/12 people id rather drop Kanna from the list if shes not seen after this chapter same would go for Rin

Last edited by Ca12nag3; 2009-11-11 at 18:54.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 18:55   Link #845
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
What about this,

the real Christ,
healed the sick,preformed miracles etc
& sacrificed himself for all of humanity
and the promise of people healing & preforming mircales in his name.

the 2nd in this story,
healed the sick, preformed miracles etc
& died myseriously,
and afterwards people gained fragments of his powers.

Acording to scripture Christ was without sin i asume the 2nd was so as well so both Blade and Arclight are ruled out.

Cruz on the other hand didnt do wrong as far as i can tell...(dunno if crossdressing is a sin btw :P )

Also Cruz died and went to hell and came back, thats rather strikingly the same with the real christ who died went to the underworld and came back. (tho after 3 days and Cruz thats diff)

Also how everyone steps up to protect him is the same as the 11/12 did when Christ was arrested.

Yet Cruz got no powers yet or well not shown any, perhaps hes unaware of any power he may have...
Yup, but we're yet far before we see Cruz leading a group of 12 allies.

It's now just a matter of time til he awakens his powers. And my bet is that it will be of the same type of the ones of Blade and Arclight with probably, some unique add.
Old 2009-11-11, 19:13   Link #846
Ca12nag3

Perhaps we focus to much on Cruz = new 2nd, what if hes the 3rd? lol. He could have powers that arnt related to needless fragments...
There is no reference of a 1st with powerfragments and its only linked to the 2nd. So Cruz could have a power totaly not related to needless fragments.
Like how the writer actualy experimented with the Reapers sword. Seemingly the characters *believed* in this reapers sword so its part of this world.
So could other power sources. And look how advanced cloning is in this story so science is pretty far as well, with cloning/cyborg powers.
Old 2009-11-11, 21:12   Link #847
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's probably the zipper or if I was to go to the extremes I'd say it was a dil..t00t holder.
Anyways it's pretty much BDSM queen type of leather suit a way to get away with fanservice.
I don't think it looks like a zipper:

Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-11, 21:44   Link #848
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Perhaps we focus to much on Cruz = new 2nd, what if hes the 3rd? lol. He could have powers that arnt related to needless fragments...
There is no reference of a 1st with powerfragments and its only linked to the 2nd. So Cruz could have a power totaly not related to needless fragments.
Like how the writer actualy experimented with the Reapers sword. Seemingly the characters *believed* in this reapers sword so its part of this world.
So could other power sources. And look how advanced cloning is in this story so science is pretty far as well, with cloning/cyborg powers.
And testament which is far more stronger than the Terminator by Skynet

Seriously,it really hard to believe there is people still being INSANE religious(no..I mean people insane about god stuff..more than we do now)

And the second serious point,God is a mystical being that created the world...nearly everybody who follow Simion(simi sushi whatever) were like paranoid about themself being near god...heck,who don't?

But again,God...for surely,aint created mankind just to make them be like near god...and nobody,yes,nobody(include the second)in the entire series is not even near god...they were just superhuman called Needless.

For some reason,I just sick of people who called themself God...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 22:38   Link #849
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
And testament which is far more stronger than the Terminator by Skynet

Seriously,it really hard to believe there is people still being INSANE religious(no..I mean people insane about god stuff..more than we do now)

And the second serious point,God is a mystical being that created the world...nearly everybody who follow Simion(simi sushi whatever) were like paranoid about themself being near god...heck,who don't?

But again,God...for surely,aint created mankind just to make them be like near god...and nobody,yes,nobody(include the second)in the entire series is not even near god...they were just superhuman called Needless.

For some reason,I just sick of people who called themself God...
Well it depends. If you have a regular Testament (small) vs. a terminator, terminator wins hands down.

If you have a Giant Testament vs. a terminator, no kidding who would win.
A worthy opponent would be an HK-tank or a HK-Centurion.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 23:06   Link #850
shadowii

unfortuantely everyone in this series seems to think of themselves as god, except ironically the second. didnt they say he asked people to call him the second becase he did not like being called the second coming of christ/god (dont know which). Now the chruches in black spot have him impaled on a cross, not sure he would have liked that
Arclight, however, sees it differently.

Completely off topic, where are these guys getting their water and food from? Blackspot is an atomic blast site, and I havent seen any lakes or anything. Kanna's flowers were the only place where their has been any green, but they have sewers so their getting water somewhere. I know Hatfield doesnt need to worry about it but i wonder how everyone else deals and where those stores get their merchandise etc.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-12 at 02:21.
Old 2009-11-12, 02:40   Link #851
Wrath88
Kissing...

Black market? I suppose in exchange for some stuff like fighting/smuggling, etc. People from outside the Black spot send stuff in.
Old 2009-11-12, 06:13   Link #852
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Black market? I suppose in exchange for some stuff like fighting/smuggling, etc. People from outside the Black spot send stuff in.
I think that people would do anything for profit include selling goods to a atomic dead zone(Blackzone) at that century...

I rather found weird that blackspot being isolated completely for 5 decades...even through there is no radiation there...(sort of)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 10:26   Link #853
Ca12nag3

I wonder about that too but it could be that people evolved within the blackspot that they need less food/water then regular humans. (need less) HAHA

Cruz could be the return of Christ, like predictions in the bible etc. That would mean hes going to rule the earth lol.
At least thats what the bible says about the return, after a great cataclism etc. the 4 horemen and the 2 beasts.
Would be a lot of fighting i guess ^^.
Old 2009-11-12, 10:29   Link #854
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
I think that people would do anything for profit include selling goods to a atomic dead zone(Blackzone) at that century...

I rather found weird that blackspot being isolated completely for 5 decades...even through there is no radiation there...(sort of)
The second appeared right after the blast, so people on the outside probably built the wall in fear of him and when more people became needless it got worst, but we'll almost certainly have a flashback of what the second actually was and what happened to him which will probably explain the situation.
Old 2009-11-12, 10:56   Link #855
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think it looks like a zipper:

Spoiler:
like I also said it looks like dil~toot holder, where you can snap it right in. It's the artist way to get away with uncensored stuff. If ever there is a colored version of Aruka in that outfit we'll see what's it's color for now we can only speculate.
Old 2009-11-12, 11:17   Link #856
Ca12nag3

Pff dont get all fuzzed about it, look at the shadows and coloruse, (greytone) there is nothing there! its just her (vdge) lol. Guess she shaves? haha

Also if you look better at the top of the V shape its been altered once, it seems to have been a V first then he made the top wide. Not sure why he changed that.
Also the color can only be white,grey,yellow to skintone color. Since its colorless atm.
Spoiler for image of it:

About Arclight again, and biblical stuff.

If anyone doesnt know, there is the beast that creates a statue wich everyone has to worship or die. Also this is the 1st beast and there will be a 2nd beast.

Now Arclight made the tower in the middle of the blackspot and everyone has to come and worship him as God or die. Another example hes the 1st beast.

Im not sure if this is only partialy borrowed from the Bible or if there is actualy going to be the 2nd beast that will cause death and destruction ^^.
Then this story is very far from over.
Old 2009-11-12, 11:37   Link #857
Homura7

Quote:
Then this story is very far from over.
No shit, sherlock. At first I thought current arc could be the middle of the story, but with all that's going on and the many things that are yet to be solved, the many new that will appear, all combined with the biblical references, is gonna make of Needless one of the longest stories ever. And happy we are with that

About biblical references, it's just how you said. Blade as the first of the Adams began everything but same what happened with the Adam of the bible, he failed on many things and made lots of mistakes. But what he began, the second and the last of the Adams, Cruz (Christ), will end, and the mistakes his mentor did, he will repair them, or what's the same, "return everything as it was before".

Is just as it's told in the bible. The meaning of the term "The Second" comes from Christ, who is called the second Adam and also, after his resurrection, the second coming of God.

With all that said, Needless is bound to run for many, many years.
Old 2009-11-12, 12:41   Link #858
Plant42

Now there are 7 days left before the new episode release and some new cover pics has been revealed too.

Cover for vol.10 (Top) and the new issue of Ultra jump(Bottom)

Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-12, 12:59   Link #859
Homura7

Beautiful picture. Depicts Cruz and Eve linked by chains and holding hands. Our thoughts about him becoming the second Adam as stated in the bible, are now even more emphasized. Though that's not a secret anymore. As if Kanna's vision wasn't enough proof...

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-12 at 17:14.
Old 2009-11-12, 13:23   Link #860
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Now there are 7 days left before the new episode release and some new cover pics has been revealed too.

Cover for vol.10 (Top) and the new issue of Ultra jump(Bottom)

plant42 what does the writing next to the picture of eve and yamada-ko say? (it means eves coming back soon i hope)

Tags
action, comedy, seinen