AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-27, 22:52   Link #17901
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

What then? She was extracted from Alucard embodied prison for her since she heals so fast.

Speaking of healing hmm...even as a mom she would still has her hymen intact. Isa is a lucky vamp.

Again though speaking of Isa it's also possible the Shinso blood came from him. Shinso blood not the white blood that created Moka.
Old 2010-10-27, 23:10   Link #17902
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
There hasn't been any indication that Issa is Shinso... rather, I think he commands a ton of political power (and I can see why Gyokuro would be HIGHLY jealous of that couple- both are powerhouse in their respective ways, assuming Issa doesn't have some other power, which I would assume he probably really does)

as for Akasha... generally when you can keep healing, that's one of the few things that doesn't heal on women

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 00:03   Link #17903
Chris38

Guys you seemed to forget that ... it was already mentioned in the manga (R+V Season II, chapter 31, page 18) that passing the Shinso blood isn't through heredity ... and the only way to inherit the power and blood of a Shinso ... is by the Shinso injecting his blood into someone else ... or if the Shinso blood is forcibly taken from someone who already is a Shinso vampire.

Naturally Shinso vampires are stronger then ordinary vampires ... which means that "stealing" their blood is a difficult task for a ordinary vampire to achieve, and the case of a Shinso vampire willingly giving his blood to someone else, like in Akasha's and Moka's case ... is probably pretty rare as well.

Which, kind of explains why it's so rare to find a Shinso vampire now ... after all Shinso vampires probably hide the fact that they are Shinso vampires to avoid being targeted by ordinary vampires.

At least that's what I think ... since I think that it would be pretty unusual for Ikeda to misinform his reader's about something like this ... after all, in the manga I haven't seen anything suggesting that the Shinso blood is passed in some other way apart from acquiring the blood of a Shinso ... through an "blood transfusion" ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 01:14   Link #17904
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

It's the Shinso vampires which are needed to be found, only Alucard and Akasha who's already passed it to Moka are Shinso, but now Tsukune is the one that has that blood due to ghoul arc injecting Tsukune with massive amount of blood.

Probably their true power like as seen in Dracula and a Nosferatu they're grotesque demon like monsters with destructive powers. Still though is more prone to weaknesses like crosses, sunlight and holywater. Khalua displays this feet by taking off one of her limiters. Though here we don't see a limiter on Akuha and Khalua is with FT. Could this mean Akuha is injected with Alucard's blood since she's part of the group and might probably now have Shinso blood as well? Also a known fact both sisters Khalua and Akuha tied in battle when Daddy Sarbucks tested them. Ikeda probably wanted these 2 sisters to be a match in terms of power. Moka was about to also lose in that chapter.

Though it's questionable that Khalua might have Shinso blood extracted from Alucard, because she doesn't have the healing properties like Bloddriver and Tsukune has. Problem though Tsukunes scars remain intact with him unlike Blooddriver who's scars and wounds heal.
Old 2010-10-28, 01:39   Link #17905
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
What then? She was extracted from Alucard embodied prison for her since she heals so fast.

Speaking of healing hmm...even as a mom she would still has her hymen intact. Isa is a lucky vamp.

Again though speaking of Isa it's also possible the Shinso blood came from him. Shinso blood not the white blood that created Moka.
If I were a woman, fast healing vampire or not, I wouldn't want that "never lose your virginity no matter how many times you do it" kind of healing. That's just absurd. You'd have to be like a major masochist like Ruby to even start to enjoy that kind of pain over and over again.

And I don't think Issa's a shinso, not by a long shot. I don't even think they were married, Akasha was probably one of many mistresses.

Does anyone recall Moka directly calling Issa "father"? Because, I don't remember.

Akasha does heal very fast, I wonder if she were to go against Wolverine if they'd be somewhat evenly matched. Course I heard that if Wolverine didn't have all that adementium metal in him, he'd heal almost instantly.
Old 2010-10-28, 05:51   Link #17906
Chris38

@Kenji

Well, so far ... there isn't anything suggesting that Kahula or Akua are Shinso vampires, but you have to remember ... that the character's of Akua or Kahula aren't as well developed as the character's of Moka and Tsukune.

Though you might be right in saying that Shinso vampires have a grotesque appearance, since they are the "source" of the race of ordinary vampires ,and as we have seen in Kahula's example, it's possible for an ordinary vampire to transform their appearance ... and let's also not forget about how Alucard actually looks like ...

It's just that due to the vampires pride and sense of beauty , which Shinso vampires probably posses as well .. they aren't fond of using abilities ... that would make them look ugly ...

As for the reason why Kahula and Akua are currently stronger then Moka is ... let's not forget that
in the last 7 year's, before Moka has met Tsukune she couldn't train in using her vampire abilities, while both Akua and Kahula could ... so it ... in my opinion at least, has an impact on how strong Inner Moka is compared to her sister's, since currently she has to catch up to them ... in the seven year gap, where Moka wasn't able to use her vampire abilities, since they where sealed by the Rosario.
Old 2010-10-28, 05:51   Link #17907
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
I don't even think they were married, Akasha was probably one of many mistresses.
Ohhh...now that's cold.

But you can't deny Daddy Starbucks is one hell of a ladies man.
Old 2010-10-28, 07:53   Link #17908
Tachibana
タチバナ

Wow, i guess that one post of mine got it lively

Answers to some of your questions....

Yes, Issa is Moka's father (in the Chapter "Shinso", Moka said "mum and dad" while she was wondering where Akasha and Issa were going during the party)

Yes, Issa and Akasha are husband and wife

Kahlua and Akuha obtaining Alucard's Shinso blood, not likely, considering Akuha would have targeted Alucard, instead of Akasha, and i don't think Kahlua would care for it.

As for the "Eggs", there probably ayashi that drain lifeforce to grow, Fairy Tale are probably using these "Eggs", to weaken enemy ayashi positions all over japan, that they see as a threat, to prepare for there "main operations", they are a military based terrorist organization after all, since Ruby knows of this she will report it to Tenmei, so that he and his bodyguards will take care of it, to remove or destroy the eggs.

Personally, i really don't wanna see an Arc involving the "Eggs", because once the gang deals with Akuha, than its straight onto Fairy Tale from there, so if we are gonna see anything about the "Eggs" than it should be within the Fairy Tale Arc.

Yes, inherting Shinso blood does turn one into a Shinso, Tsukune is an example of this, now this is where i got confused, it wouldn't make sense of Moka was born directly from a Shinso and not have there blood, DNA passes from parent to child, so i believe that, yes, the Shinso blood can be passed both ways, thats why i said Akuha was missinformed about how the Shinso species actually work and give offspring or that i was right, and that all the details regarding the Shinso have yet to be revealed.

As for Akuha rescuing Akasha from Alucard, thats unlikely, considering if Akasha were to be removed from inside Alucard than there is a dangerous risk of him waking up, but the quote "seal him from the inside" tells me that, Akasha is still alive.

only a week away from Raws, yay

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-28 at 08:54.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 09:24   Link #17909
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Gin needs Valkenhayn from blazbue to train him, with his help gin could easly be on leveled ground with moka
Old 2010-10-28, 09:30   Link #17910
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Gin-senpai is already a threat to Moka and the other vamps also FT because of his lighting speed attacks. Problem though he can only unleash it at full moon.
Old 2010-10-28, 09:48   Link #17911
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Apparently vampires are still faster for some rea- oh yea.. fanservice XD
Old 2010-10-28, 10:09   Link #17912
Xagzan

What does speed have to do with fanservice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Wow, i guess that one post of mine got it lively

Answers to some of your questions....

Yes, Issa is Moka's father (in the Chapter "Shinso", Moka said "mum and dad" while she was wondering where Akasha and Issa were going during the party)
I think he's her father too, but don't rely on that for evidence. Calling someone dad or mom doesn't mean you're blood relatives.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 10:15   Link #17913
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
high speed groping technique of Gin.
Old 2010-10-28, 10:44   Link #17914
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, so far ... we don't have enough information to verify if what Akua has said about the Shinso blood and how it is inherited, is true or not ... but at the same time ... so far there isn't anything pointing out ... that they are some other ways to inherit the title of a Shinso other then receiving their blood through a blood injection.

After all if Moka was born as a Shinso ... why would she need to be given a blood injection of Akasha's Shinso blood to save Moka from becoming a stillborn ?
Old 2010-10-28, 11:00   Link #17915
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post

I think he's her father too, but don't rely on that for evidence. Calling someone dad or mom doesn't mean you're blood relatives.
vampires > werewolfs
Old 2010-10-28, 12:07   Link #17916
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
@Shinso Tsukune

Well, so far ... we don't have enough information to verify if what Akua has said about the Shinso blood and how it is inherited, is true or not ... but at the same time ... so far there isn't anything pointing out ... that they are some other ways to inherit the title of a Shinso other then receiving their blood through a blood injection.

After all if Moka was born as a Shinso ... why would she need to be given a blood injection of Akasha's Shinso blood to save Moka from becoming a stillborn ?
I agree, that we do not have enough information about the Shinso, so it could be true that, Akuha doesn't know everything, so in the future im sure the rest of how the Shinso work will be explained.

Akasha was a healthy woman, but even the healthiest of women can have a bad childbirth, yes, while even Moka was born a Shinso, to which i believe, and her being born of anything else wouldn't really make any sense anyway.

Moka was in a critical condition, that would result in her death, so Akasha, like she said, injected Moka with her blood to save her life, even though she knew the dangers of what she was doing, not all childbirths are happy-go-lucky.
Old 2010-10-28, 12:26   Link #17917
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I agree, that we do not have enough information about the Shinso, so it could be true that, Akuha doesn't know everything, so in the future im sure the rest of how the Shinso work will be explained.

Akasha was a healthy woman, but even the healthiest of women can have a bad childbirth, yes, while even Moka was born a Shinso, to which i believe, and her being born of anything else wouldn't really make any sense anyway.

Moka was in a critical condition, that would result in her death, so Akasha, like she said, injected Moka with her blood to save her life, even though she knew the dangers of what she was doing, not all childbirths are happy-go-lucky.
Well if Ikeda has something more to add on this matter ... then it will be probably covered in the future arcs.

After all, I think that ... after it was revealed in the current arc that Moka is a Shinso vampire ... and that Tsukune has obtained the blood of a Shinso as well ... I think that we will get some more information about Shinso vampires in the future arc's, since the power's and blood of a Shinso have a pretty high impact on the future development of Moka's and Tsukune's vampire abilities.

So, if you're theory ... about Moka being born as a Shinso is true ... we will probably get some hints about this in the future chapter's, but for now ... I don't think there is anything else we can say on this particular topic.
Old 2010-10-28, 12:45   Link #17918
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Until we get further evidence... so far, we have canon material that says no vampire can be born a Shinso, they can only be made into a Shinso... we just have to trust that Akua knows what she's talking about

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 12:48   Link #17919
Tachibana
タチバナ

@Chris38
Agreed, i believe more about the Shinso will be revealed in the future, and then it will look back on how the Shinso were explained the first time, only to discover that something was incorrect about its first explanation, something what was "out of place", that sort of thing.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-28 at 14:03.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-28, 16:01   Link #17920
GrimJack

the moment of truth has arrived

nice cover off to update my sig

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire