AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 3 Rating
Perfect 10 1 3.70%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 29.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 40.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 18.52%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-25, 12:16   Link #81
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

I know it's too early for this ,but i'm really curious and excited to see what 'next-gen' gundams Sei will be building. Will it be a follow up ( build zeta/freedom) or gundams from other series? A new variation of 00/nu Gundam will be cool.

It's interesting to see a player from other country this early in the series. But I guess we won't be seeing serious Wing Gundam Fenice action any time soon.
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 17:50   Link #82
Mephis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiDamien View Post
I know it's too early for this ,but i'm really curious and excited to see what 'next-gen' gundams Sei will be building. Will it be a follow up ( build zeta/freedom) or gundams from other series? A new variation of 00/nu Gundam will be cool.

It's interesting to see a player from other country this early in the series. But I guess we won't be seeing serious Wing Gundam Fenice action any time soon.
I think he is going to stick with Build Strike Full Package but looking at the OP and ED, it is speculated he will be building the Build Gundam Mk-II as a 2nd unit.
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 01:08   Link #83
Reality_Breaker

I noticed that in the OP there are two Gundams in the background at the end, which one is the other one? is it going to be Sei's personal Gundam or is that a second one he'll make for Reiji and then he'll use the first one?

Kinda don't like how Sei is the main protagonist but does nothing but build gundams, what is it with useless protagonists lately? first Haruto depending on L-Elf and now Sei on Reiji, I don't like where this trend is going.

Still it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
Old 2013-10-26, 01:45   Link #84
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
I noticed that in the OP there are two Gundams in the background at the end, which one is the other one? is it going to be Sei's personal Gundam or is that a second one he'll make for Reiji and then he'll use the first one?

Kinda don't like how Sei is the main protagonist but does nothing but build gundams, what is it with useless protagonists lately? first Haruto depending on L-Elf and now Sei on Reiji, I don't like where this trend is going.

Its a custom Gundam Mk.II built by Iori, right now presumably for Reiji's use

Iori and Haruto are hardly useless, if they were their partners would have never teamed up with them in the first place.

Iori is a top class builder (as such his Gunpla provides top of the line performance, hence suiting Reiji's piloting skills), thats been established since EP 1. He also have a way deeper understanding of the game and the other fine details which Reiji does not posses, such as information on the various suits and how they perform.

Haruto is the main tie/link to the Valvraves and the only one capable of taking human energy/life force/whatever it is to charge the units up. Without him, all of L-Elf's plans falls apart, as the Valvrave's and the new Jior nation are key

One compliments the other (another example is the manga/anime Bakuman, one is the writer and the other is the artist)
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 04:36   Link #85
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post

If you watch the ED, you will see Sei is going to use the Build Strike while the Build MKII belongs to Reiji. I can hardly say Sei or Haruto is useless. They depends on each other. L-Elf needs Haruto and vice versa, so as Sei and Reiji. Think about it, Sei's role is similar to what L-Elf is, while Haruto and Reiji is in the same work line.
Old 2013-10-26, 13:45   Link #86
Mephis
Banned

Only thing Sei sucks at is piloting his awesomely made Gunpla @__@;
Mephis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-25, 18:13   Link #87
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Another good episode. Sei's reaction to Reiji's explanation as to where comes from was pretty funny. Loved the face he made. Once again, gotta comment on how great all the cameos are.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote