AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 28 42.42%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 43.94%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 13.64%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-21, 19:19   Link #21
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Would people please don't mentioning about future episodes --- its classed as a spoiler. If you wanna talk about it, there is a thread for that.

Just rewatched episode 23 --- man Higuchi is GAR in the anime. I liked his character in the manga, though with the help of music and such, it really brings his character to life much more then one could believe. I always believed that he was the perfect member of the group to be the Kira of-the-moment.
Old 2007-03-21, 20:33   Link #22
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Would people please don't mentioning about future episodes --- its classed as a spoiler. If you wanna talk about it, there is a thread for that.
How can it be a spoiler when I don't even say what the event is going to be

It's like saying there's going to be some big celebration next week in your country but not telling you what it's going to be about.

Besides, it's just a guess that something big will happen in the next few eps

Last edited by monir; 2007-03-21 at 21:45.
Old 2007-03-21, 21:04   Link #23
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
How can it be a spoiler when I don't even say what the event is going to be
Yes, but the surprise/awe factor has much more impact without the aid of the vaguest of hints when a first time viewer is watching the series in stride. Besides, it's pretty obvious you read the manga as it has been hinted in couple of your posts.

My general request to everyone: Please no hinting. Anime-only fans are bound to find out in due time since Madhouse is pretty faithful to the source material. There is always this thread a manga readers can use to unload all the pent up spoilers very easily. Go there and sing like a canary.
Old 2007-03-21, 21:43   Link #24
ThoHell

Good episode, very good! What's with Misa and getting tied up so much? It's not like just a few little chains and rope here and there, but an insane amount! I'm guessing from the preview of 24, our hero will be coming back...can't wait!
Old 2007-03-21, 22:19   Link #25
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Yes, but the surprise/awe factor has much more impact without the aid of the vaguest of hints when a first time viewer is watching the series in stride. Besides, it's pretty obvious you read the manga as it has been hinted in couple of your posts.

My general request to everyone: Please no hinting. Anime-only fans are bound to find out in due time since Madhouse is pretty faithful to the source material. There is always this thread a manga readers can use to unload all the pent up spoilers very easily. Go there and sing like a canary.
Heh, I knew someone would reply with that. Alright, point taken. Opinions on current Anime eps only
Old 2007-03-22, 02:58   Link #26
FlashCE

Yeah, hinting is just spoilerish. I prefer getting surprised, not waiting for something to happen.
Old 2007-03-22, 04:44   Link #27
Jaden

Watari is a sniper XD That was wicked.
But still. What will happen to Higuchi and his death note? The police won't just hand them over to L, right? They're not working together anymore. And Light getting that death note in the car seems even less likely. And besides, the truth about the killing method is inevitably going to spill. Things are going bad for Light's plan even if he somehow gets that second death note that was hidden somewhere.
Old 2007-03-22, 04:53   Link #28
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Watari is a sniper XD That was wicked.
But still. What will happen to Higuchi and his death note? The police won't just hand them over to L, right? They're not working together anymore. And Light getting that death note in the car seems even less likely. And besides, the truth about the killing method is inevitably going to spill. Things are going bad for Light's plan even if he somehow gets that second death note that was hidden somewhere.
Remember, these police officers aren't on a regular duty.
They are policemen working independently, on their own decision, lead by Aizawa and Ide.
Police are officially not pursuing Kira, so these policemen aren't directly acting in the interest of the police dept.
Old 2007-03-22, 08:07   Link #29
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashCE View Post
Yeah, hinting is just spoilerish. I prefer getting surprised, not waiting for something to happen.
OK, I apologise. I'm sorry for ruining the element of surprise
Old 2007-03-22, 10:51   Link #30
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Hmm did anyone see the preview when Light was writing something red ink onto the Death Note, I think. Can anyone translate it?
Old 2007-03-22, 10:56   Link #31
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho bolt View Post
Hmm did anyone see the preview when Light was writing something red ink onto the Death Note, I think. Can anyone translate it?
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-22, 17:37   Link #32
Andu

Send a message via MSN to Andu
Light's a true mastermind. The next episode will be very interesting, Light should explain his brilliant plan next. Even though i have read the manga, i can hardly wait for it. Maybe ill read the manga again at this part, its the best part of the Yotsuba arc.
Old 2007-03-22, 18:03   Link #33
vhx

Good episode. Higuchi is dumb, he should have burned the note on the spot once his car was disabled. Judging from the next episode, everyone finds out about the Shinigami and the Death Note. Which... is really bad for Light. And from Light's face and the Episode title being Revival... well I think we can all assume whats coming next. Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Old 2007-03-23, 12:50   Link #34
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
lawl Higuchi got a class 1 owning XD played right into L's hand i should say :3

great that things are getting back on track ~ and from the preview we see good o' Light returning ~ how i miss his evil eyes

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-03-23, 16:08   Link #35
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

yay from the preview it seems like Light will be back to "himself" again, about time this boring arc ends
Old 2007-03-23, 17:43   Link #36
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vhx View Post
he should have burned the note on the spot once his car was disabled.
Seeing as though the gun was shot out of his hand --- do you really think he would have been given enough time to burn the note?
Old 2007-03-23, 17:57   Link #37
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well even with the note in his suit case i doubt L will get his hands on it ~ Rem will probably run off with the note to light...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-03-23, 18:40   Link #38
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well even with the note in his suit case i doubt L will get his hands on it ~ Rem will probably run off with the note to light...
If that was to happen, i wonder what they'd think when they see a random note book floating around, don't you?

Rem is not stupid.
Old 2007-03-24, 02:48   Link #39
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If that was to happen, i wonder what they'd think when they see a random note book floating around, don't you?

Rem is not stupid.
I believe note is invisible too to people who haven't touched it when it's in Shinigamis possession.
Old 2007-03-24, 07:24   Link #40
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anacone View Post
I believe note is invisible too to people who haven't touched it when it's in Shinigamis possession.
I don't think thats true, though there may be a rule like that --- doesn't come into play within the series at this point though, so know one would no about it, even Light.

& even if it was a rule, Rem wouldn't interfere in Light's big plan unless she thinks thats what she wants her to do.

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-03-24 at 08:02.
Closed Thread