Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-16, 09:59   Link #141
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

lol I still can't vote, I can only stand by and see Haruhi characters get disqualified.

It's near impossible for Emiri to win this round lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2006-08-16, 10:22   Link #142
Akuryou
*cackle* *cackle*

Send a message via MSN to Akuryou
And Rika does it greatly~
I'm betting for a [someone from Rozen Maiden] vs [someone from Haruhi] vs [someone from Higurashi] in the finals.
Old 2006-08-16, 10:42   Link #143
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Group 33 looks amusing.
Oh, indeed amusing
I'll wait and see who gets more votes, Tomari-chan or Miss Maria. I want Shinku to lose.
Else I'll just vote for Nori..
Old 2006-08-16, 10:47   Link #144
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

All the characters I voted for lost again.

I may start applying some sort of counter logic now; That is, to vote for other characters just to see what happens with the ones I actually like.
Old 2006-08-16, 10:58   Link #145
Anime Online

Much as I want Emiri (Group#32) to have a decent showing, I doubt many who watched the series would even remember who she is. Oh well, at least she made it this far.

I agree that Miss Maria (Group#33) pwns in the final episodes of Mai-Otome; let's see if she'll pull off another surprising round of pwnage this time. Come to think of it, I'll put my vote on her just for the chance she'll win "The Most Moe" award.
Old 2006-08-16, 11:25   Link #146
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Current voting thread for August 17th, round 100: http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1155811009/

General instructions for how to vote are in page 1.
List of todays contestants translated by Kinny Riddle is at the end of page 7.

Today is Yoshida's turn!!! You know the super cute girl from Shakugan no Shana who can make her boobies grow at will!!!!!!
Please help vote for Yoshida!!!!!!!

Because Yoshida and Shana are such good friends! See? So if you like Shana please support Yoshida too!!!

Besides their great great friendship Yoshida also likes melon pan!!!!! see?

And Yoshida isn't to be taken lightly either!!!! She also has MAAAAAD fighting skills, just look how she easily blocked Shana's Super Attack during one of their friendly sunday sparrings.

Even though it's chibi Shana, she supposedly still holds great strength according to Yuuji and the bump on his head

Even Yuuji's mom approves of Yoshida!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshida even looks great in wedding dress too!!!!!!

Yoshida is always cute!!!!!

So please help Yoshida get to round 2. Specific voting instructions for Yoshida is here: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1439
Thanks.

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-08-17 at 07:10.
Old 2006-08-16, 11:51   Link #147
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe
So please help Yoshida get to round 2. Thanks.
Since I have none else to vote in her group, I'll grant your wish
Old 2006-08-16, 12:40   Link #148
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Bah! Tanyuu lost. I had the pale and futile hope that Tanyuu might win, but deep down inside I knew she would not go very far in this discriminative tournament. You deserve infinitely better Tanyuu. It's a cruel injustice that her corporeal and incorporeal beauty goes under-appreciated (and I understand it may be also partially due to the paucity of popularity of Mushishi) . Which is why I advocate for the existence of a general anime female competition without the disposition of "moe", where all merits of a character could be considered without prejudiced weight on some qualities. I wonder if the two hundred and seven people who voted for her has similar sentiments. Oh well, at least I'll find solace in knowing that Shinku will most certainly decimate the rest of the candidates in table C2.

EDIT: My votes for round 99: Nori and Shinku.

Last edited by Muir Woods; 2006-08-16 at 17:15.
Old 2006-08-16, 15:12   Link #149
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Rihoko, Megu and the Red Queen Shinku have my vote today. ^^
Old 2006-08-16, 15:40   Link #150
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Damn... This horrible Problem with my Proxy
Who is the one who steal my IP >_<
I Can't vote...
Old 2006-08-16, 15:41   Link #151
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo
Damn... This horrible Problem with my Proxy
Who is the one who steal my IP >_<
I Can't vote...
Did you try resetting your connection?
Old 2006-08-16, 16:12   Link #152
Nequam

Send a message via MSN to Nequam
I have much love for Yoshida-san ♥, so my first vote definitely goes to her. My second vote goes to Megu who, in addition to invoking the classic "I-want-to-love-and-protect-the-frail-girl" moé feeling in me, has also spawned a plethora of absolutely hilarious fan comics.

The last group's a bit of a toughie for me, as I find Shinku and Tomari both very moé, but for very different reasons (Shinku's grace and elegance versus Tomari's tomboyish and hot-headed nature). With character being unable to settle the match in my heart, I fall back on style, and ultimately, Shinku's gothic lolita looks prevail!
Old 2006-08-16, 16:47   Link #153
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by niwasatou
Did you try resetting your connection?
Yep and it's not work >_<
Old 2006-08-16, 19:53   Link #154
ando

I vote Yoshida, by seeing Arimfe's support. And Yoshida seems to keep a big lead against the other two.
Poor Maria, she is almost out of the match, though I vote Maria. Tomari seems to be hanging on to Shinku.
Old 2006-08-17, 09:30   Link #155
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Kazumi won comfortably; while Tomari actually gave some pressure to Shinku, who eventually won. In the end, only 130 took the courage to vote for an old lady. She certainly is cool (and even pretty), "moe" she isn't, this just isn't the right competition for her.

Spoiler for August 17th results:

http://saimoe2006.hp.infoseek.co.jp/c.txt

Spoiler for August 18th entries:

Group 34: WHY!? Two of my favourite St LeLim girls in Strawberry Panic! are put together with my favourite TH2 alien girl Lucy. I'm going to have a hard time choosing this one. I'm guessing the Strawberry Panic vote would be divided, enabling enough faithful TH2 fans to take Lucy through.
Old 2006-08-17, 09:57   Link #156
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Tomari-chan, I'm still so proud of you! T_T
Old 2006-08-17, 10:17   Link #157
melange
Reset, reset, reset...

No!!!!!! Megu!!!!!! T_T
Today's votes go to
1. Chikaru - Shadow Empress for the win! Darn it, she should just muscle over and take over the Ichigo-dorms by herself. I never know what to make of Kagome and her bear. Though I frequently go "Ruuuu~" myself out of fun, Lucy pales slightly to Chikaru in my books. I wouldn't be miffed if she won though.
2. Kotoha - She loses out to Ayumu though in the "cool girl ninja" stakes but against the others in this group she comes out tops. Nobue is a close second.
3. Tsubomi - pink haired tsundere (wait haven't we seen this before?) Haven't seen the latest few eps but anyway I'm hoping for a YayaxTsubomi rebound pairing after YayaxHikari falls through XD

"Every man has two countries, his own and France" - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson
Old 2006-08-17, 10:21   Link #158
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

I am putting my support behind Rinis and Momoko. (can't decide for 34). Rinis made quite an impression on me from the Nanoha Soundstage and Momoko for old TH memories...

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-08-17, 21:52   Link #159
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Thanks to everyone who voted for Yoshida. Yoshida is cute after all and deserves lots of them

But poor Megu... http://www.geocities.jp/imo_hot7000/data2006/hc.html
They changed her pic and put up one with the life support mask... That's just mean, and now poor Suigintou-sama will be sad.

Now I'm all excited about how many votes the remaining 3 C1 block girls will get.
Haven't decided who to vote for yet.

Current voting thread for August 18th, round 101:
http://etc4.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1155835703/

General instructions for how to vote are in page 1.
List of todays contestants translated by Kinny Riddle is a few posts above.
Old 2006-08-18, 01:36   Link #160
Nequam

Send a message via MSN to Nequam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arimfe
But poor Megu... http://www.geocities.jp/imo_hot7000/data2006/hc.html
They changed her pic and put up one with the life support mask... That's just mean, and now poor Suigintou-sama will be sad.
Awww, that's terrible! Poor Megu indeed... though the picture switches are pretty funny for many of the other contenders.

As much as I love Chikaru, I'm afraid I just can't ignore the absolute moé-ness of Lucy Maria Misora (AKA Ruuko). She's cute, adorably eccentric, has a spiffy catch phrase (Ru~! \o/), and her sarcastic remarks never cease to bring a smile to my face. And did I mention she's an alien?

If you haven't voted for Group 34 yet, vote for Lucy! The power of Ru~ \o/ compels you!

Spoiler for Pictures!:
Closed Thread