AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-21, 00:21   Link #1
brassmonkey

Sasuke and Kagebunshin

i'm surprised sasuke haven't copied that skill from naruto yet, imagine, thousands of sasuke using the chidori at once.
brassmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 00:44   Link #2
callowmallow
Freshman Member

Send a message via AIM to callowmallow
well from what i understand of the kagebunshin divided chakra principle, each chidori would be lower in power than a single one
callowmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:07   Link #3
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by callowmallow
well from what i understand of the kagebunshin divided chakra principle, each chidori would be lower in power than a single one
is it? but naruto seems to be able to get all his clones to do rasengan eh? then again, he has the kyuubi
Old 2004-12-21, 01:15   Link #4
UserName

Sasuke doesnt have enough chakra...
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:15   Link #5
Hatake_Kakashi
Team 7 Sensei

Send a message via AIM to Hatake_Kakashi
Then again the fact that they only did the first step of rasengan defeats that argument right there.
Hatake_Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:25   Link #6
Shrimpusmaximus

Methinks that it would not be wise to use filler as an example. Plus there is an example of a shadow clone forming a rasengan without the real body. Anyway two sasukes means 1 chidori each. 3 sasukes cursed seal means 1 chidori each. 200 sasukes means 3 chidoris 173 sasukes with nothing better to do if that. Chances are with that much subdivision of the chakra ther would be no chidoris. Naruto on the other hand could field 200 rasengans. Its not that much of his chakra. THats the scary thing. Think of the ni-sen rendan with rasengans. Not a creature on earth could survive that.
Shrimpusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:45   Link #7
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Sasuke doesnt have enough chakra...
Its not cost effective for sasuke to split up his chakura- he doesnt have an infinite supply to play with. (not everyone can split their chakura 400 ways and still have enough in each bunshin to be dangerous)

I'm pretty sure he could copy the technique if he needed to, he's seen it enough times already. He has better ways to spend his chakura though, such as sharingan and chidori.

Even Kakashi never makes more than a few real kagebunshin.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:53   Link #8
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
remember, kage bushin is a forbidden move naruto learned from the scroll in first episode when mizuki tricked him. kage bushin is consider a exetremely high class ninjutsu
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 01:58   Link #9
brassmonkey

yea. but it seems like everyone elsed know how to use kagebunshin
Old 2004-12-21, 03:05   Link #10
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob saibot
remember, kage bushin is a forbidden move naruto learned from the scroll in first episode when mizuki tricked him. kage bushin is consider a exetremely high class ninjutsu
It's not a forbidden move. If it was, then half the Jounins would be missing nins, lol.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 08:35   Link #11
.Incarnate//
Such is life

*sigh* think i'm goin off Naruto, anyway, imo naruto's a naab so sasuke wouldn't need to use as much kage bunshins as naruto. Sasuke is much more battle wise than naruto so he will be able to make better strategies with one or two bunshins. So chakra wouldn't be that big of a factor. Also it's really annoying how a reason for sasuke not to have kage bunshin is because he couldn't use chidori, lame, yawn, sigh, wateva dnt care. The sharigan copies ninjutsu hand seals as a defense mechinism whether or not sasuke likes it or not, it's automatic. Sasuke must have kage bunshin by now.
.Incarnate// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 08:50   Link #12
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
doesnt sasuke needs to see the whole hand seal combination for kage bunshin before he can copy it ?
i mean.. the more you use a jutsu, the less hand seals needed right ?
i think naruto just used it alot while training it from the scroll so he didnt had to use the whole hand seal combination everytime..
(example: kakashi used chidori vs oro without any handseals while sasuke needs to do some handseals .. )

thats what i think tho.. i might be wrong about the handseal thingy..

but if he can copy it, im sure he already did, but he jsut doesnt uses it.. and it doesnt fit him
im sure he never used bunshin no jutsu once..
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 09:16   Link #13
Robocop
Cepheus

The reason Sasuke wont use Kage Bunshin is his pride. He will never give Naruto that satisfaction.

Well that's what I think anywayz.
Robocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 09:23   Link #14
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robocop
The reason Sasuke wont use Kage Bunshin is his pride. He will never give Naruto that satisfaction.

Well that's what I think anywayz.
that is a very good one... he refuses to use any naruto related jutsu
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 10:13   Link #15
brassmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzz
that is a very good one... he refuses to use any naruto related jutsu
not really. if i was sasuke, it would be fun to use his best jitsu and rub it in his face, defeat him with his own special moves.
Old 2004-12-21, 10:54   Link #16
Robocop
Cepheus

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey
not really. if i was sasuke, it would be fun to use his best jitsu and rub it in his face, defeat him with his own special moves.
Sasuke just doesn't seem like the "fun" type if you know what I mean.
Robocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 13:54   Link #17
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
if you guys notices, only chuunins and jounins can do kage bushin, all the regular gennins cant. they can only do regular bushin no jutsu which are just illusions and cannot attack. in fact even some chuunins cant even do kage bushin.
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 13:58   Link #18
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Its not cost effective for sasuke to split up his chakura- he doesnt have an infinite supply to play with. (not everyone can split their chakura 400 ways and still have enough in each bunshin to be dangerous)

I'm pretty sure he could copy the technique if he needed to, he's seen it enough times already. He has better ways to spend his chakura though, such as sharingan and chidori.

Even Kakashi never makes more than a few real kagebunshin.
The sharinan has it's limits. It cannot do a move the user couldn't have done otherwise. It doesn't suddenly give you enough chakra to perform a move. It doen't give you the pyshical attributes to perform stuff.

But we don't exactly know how much chakra the kage bunshin uses but if he were to do it the chiodri would be extremely weak.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 14:17   Link #19
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Lightbulb

Naruto uses kage bunshin in a somewhat unorthodox way, remember. Kage bunshin is normally used with just one or a few clones as a decoy tactic. Anyone else with the power to make as many effective kage bunshins as Naruto does most likely has better ninjutsu to use. Its helpful for Naruto because he has nothing better to do with his vast chakra reserves besides rasengan (opportunistic) and summoning (unreliable and very conspicuous), needs something to compensate for his poor technical ability when is comes to taijutsu and because it fits well with his tricksiness.

Sasuke, while he has a lot of chakra for a genin, still cant afford to waste it on a mob of disposable sasukes (think of that; would you really want a crowd of perma-brooding little adolescents pouting all over the place?). He's much better off concentrating on what he does best, ie sharingan (which uses up loads of chakra), chidori (same) and super speed, rock lee style martial arts (which sap his stamina like a beast). He probably could perform kage bunshin if he wanted, but why would he?
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-21, 14:57   Link #20
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

kagebushin would be a waste of chakra for sasuke
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote