AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-26, 14:44   Link #5781
Homura7

I shouldn't speculate, but if Imai keeps with his trend of plottwists, things won't go the way they were supposed to and the past will be rewritten. Damn, with how things are going anyone can see from a mile the same developments won't repeat, one single distortion can change everything.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 15:39   Link #5782
Soji

^I understand what you mean,this arc seems to direct precisely in this development..but the result is still unknown to us.
Anyways,seems to me that this arc had these key points:
-give us the definition of stigmata Needless and how they are recognized.
-Make us understand how Eve has doppelganger.
-show us that young blade had a stigmata(at least before he giving doppelganger to Eve)
-let us see for the first time AnN and that she is linked to Cruz(how and at what levels is unknown to us ,for now).
-Make Cruz grow even more.
-Make Saten to see a new level of evolution of his human experiment(and I doubt that nothing happens to Cruz with Saten around...I mean the last time Saten was present Cruz died and was resurrected by Eve)
So I'm sure that at least one last big plottwist has yet to happen.
I just hope that Cruz is still recognizable when he can get back in the real world.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 16:05   Link #5783
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Changing the subject there something that worries me.. I refer to the time that Cruz and Saten are spending in the memory world.
We know it's been a week (thanks to Gido's comment of Eve's injury)so I wonder if a week is passed in the present time as well.
Because if this is the case, Cruz could have a nasty surprise Once he back in the real world.
I don't think Cruz and Saten experienced that week. My guess is that they did some kind of fast-forward to the next relevant part of Blade's memories. It's either that, or they spent the whole time skulking around outside the church for no apparent reason.

Still, some time has passed for them. I wonder... Returning to the moment they entered the memory world would be one possibility, but it might be interesting if they turn up several hours later to find everyone has vanished, and Cruz has to piece together some clues to work out what happened. But then we would need another flashback to fill in the missing time, so maybe not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I shouldn't speculate, but if Imai keeps with his trend of plottwists, things won't go the way they were supposed to and the past will be rewritten. Damn, with how things are going anyone can see from a mile the same developments won't repeat, one single distortion can change everything.
If you ask me, the past is being rewritten precisely so that things do go the way they were supposed to. Cruz's new outfit is a perfect example.
Old 2010-10-26, 16:10   Link #5784
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
If you ask me, the past is being rewritten precisely so that things do go the way they were supposed to. Cruz's new outfit is a perfect example.
In a whole different and new way, of course. Still, a major change is still possible, though the death of someone who originally survives should be excluded.

Because if what Saten said is the truth and an inconsistency through the death of someone who is supposed to survive shatters the space, then not Blade, nor Mengroze, etc must die.

I've thought a lot about the talk Mengroze had with Gido and wonder if there's more in it.

You know, the 'two beings fused thus creating one single being with one heart'. I believe it holds more meaning aside from being the cause of Mengroze's crazyness.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-10-26 at 16:35.
Old 2010-10-26, 16:46   Link #5785
Soji

Quote:
In a whole different and new way, of course. Still, a major change is still possible, though the death of someone who originally survives should be excluded.

Because if what Saten said is the truth and an inconsistency through the death of someone who is supposed to survive shatters the space, then not Blade, nor Mengroze, etc must die.
Always. if Saten told the truth
Quote:
I've thought a lot about the talk Mengroze had with Gido and wonder if there's more in it.

You know, the 'two beings fused thus creating one single being with one heart'. I believe it holds more meaning aside from being the cause of Mengroze's crazyness.
I agree that it must have more meaning that talk...but what you mean is you agree with Sayo A theory now?(Blade+Eve.merge=AnN)
Old 2010-10-26, 17:06   Link #5786
Homura7

Quote:
I agree that it must have more meaning that talk...but what you mean is you agree with Sayo A theory now?(Blade+Eve.merge=AnN)
Not in the least, my concept of fusion is way different, it doesn't involve merging two different beings but transplanting some parts of the first within the organism of the second one.

Eve will eventually restore her original form after the surgery.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-10-26 at 17:18.
Old 2010-10-26, 17:22   Link #5787
Soji

Quote:
Not in the least, my concept of fusion is way different, it doesn't involve the merging of two different beings but transplanting some parts of the first within the organism of the second one. Eve will eventually restore her original form after the surgery.
Well after all the way up to Mengroze is meaning precisely that now that I think about that is allow Eve's to survive make her getting the part of Blade's brain that contains doppelganger and that's what you mean or you have some other guess?
Old 2010-10-26, 17:29   Link #5788
Homura7

Quote:
Well after all the way up to Mengroze is meaning precisely that now that I think about that is allow Eve's to survive make her getting the part of Blade's brain that contains doppelganger and that's what you mean or you have some other guess?
Can we talk about that in private?
Old 2010-10-26, 17:39   Link #5789
Soji

^Sure...especially since I'm curious about this.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:38   Link #5790
Kon the Magnificent

I honestly believe Saten is going to take Cruz with him (see kidnapping) after this event is over.

Why?

Well, I believe it's because he would take (see crack theory) Blade's stigmata for some reason, or because of what may or may not happen in this coming chapter
Kon the Magnificent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 05:01   Link #5791
Soji

^Honestly is possible,but I doubt will happen for the simple fact that Eve and Blade would hardly agree about this and if what I spoke whit kurusu happens ,I doubt that the same Cruz would be calm and be taken away without resistance(Okay I doubt that even normally he would be calm and go whit Saten and 666 without putting up any resistance).
Old 2010-10-27, 13:46   Link #5792
Kon the Magnificent

Quote:
^Honestly is possible,but I doubt will happen for the simple fact that Eve and Blade would hardly agree about this and if what I spoke whit kurusu happens ,I doubt that the same Cruz would be calm and be taken away without resistance(Okay I doubt that even normally he would be calm and go whit Saten and 666 without putting up any resistance).
Calm or not, Saten could just knock Cruz out with a simple punch to the gut, swing the trap over his shoulder and walk off. Tell me, who could stop Saten other than Archlight and Strom? Not Blade because he doesn't know how to use the Fourth Wave or Strom's ice powers yet, so taking Cruz will be simple.

On the other hand, if this does happen, I would find it very interesting if its Aruka who comes for Cruz's rescue
Old 2010-10-27, 13:54   Link #5793
Ynot

The amount of pages spend on giving Mengroze his motivation to create multi limbed monsters does seem a bit excessive. So I think we'll see it used for something more too.

I mentioned a form of "fusion" before where two different brain halves would be combined into one person. I came up with that because Gido was talking about how sometimes peoples brain halves wouldn't work well together or how someone with just one brain halve could still function. And unless there's some kind of doppelganger fusion I still think that will happen in regard to ANn.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 14:03   Link #5794
Kon the Magnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
The amount of pages spend on giving Mengroze his motivation to create multi limbed monsters does seem a bit excessive. So I think we'll see it used for something more too.

I mentioned a form of "fusion" before where two different brain halves would be combined into one person. I came up with that because Gido was talking about how sometimes peoples brain halves wouldn't work well together or how someone with just one brain halve could still function. And unless there's some kind of doppelganger fusion I still think that will happen in regard to ANn.
What if Cruz was actually ANn at one point? What if it was Mengroze was the one who separated them? What if the reason why Cruz was so girly was because he was actually a girl in the first place? What if the reason why he doesn't have the choker is beacuse when Mengroze separated them into two sepaearate beings, the choker went with ANn?

A lot of crazy questions, but when it comes to Needless, nothing is truly impossible, unless its breathing in space, and I'm sure even then that law will be broken.
Old 2010-10-27, 14:14   Link #5795
Ynot

^ It certainly is an interesting idea. Something to keep in mind as we dig for clues.
Old 2010-10-27, 14:36   Link #5796
Xacual

I thought ANn's choker was Blade's though?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 14:38   Link #5797
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent View Post
Calm or not, Saten could just knock Cruz out with a simple punch to the gut, swing the trap over his shoulder and walk off. Tell me, who could stop Saten other than Archlight and Strom? Not Blade because he doesn't know how to use the Fourth Wave or Strom's ice powers yet, so taking Cruz will be simple.

On the other hand, if this does happen, I would find it very interesting if its Aruka who comes for Cruz's rescue
That's true,but does not mean that they make he life easier
In any case, if Cruz becomes Needless the current arc or something else,I doubt that even Saten can keep up to 3 people at once.
Regarding what you said about Aruka would save Cruz in this situation..she is not the best example of an loving big sister
Quote:
What if Cruz was actually ANn at one point? What if it was Mengroze was the one who separated them? What if the reason why Cruz was so girly was because he was actually a girl in the first place? What if the reason why he doesn't have the choker is beacuse when Mengroze separated them into two sepaearate beings, the choker went with ANn?

A lot of crazy questions, but when it comes to Needless, nothing is truly impossible, unless its breathing in space, and I'm sure even then that law will be broken.
I admit that your theory is very interesting and also explain some things if it were true...Why Cruz is so smart in understanding the fragment of the enemies.
And why Ann is appeared before him and only he can see her.
but if you're right and Cruz is already so smart...I wonder how strong they would become if they returned to be a single individual again..Obviously if your theory becomes real.
Old 2010-10-27, 14:55   Link #5798
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I thought ANn's choker was Blade's though?
It certainly looks the same, so yeah that would be a good reason to not embrace this theory too tightly just yet.
Old 2010-10-27, 16:33   Link #5799
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon the Magnificent View Post

You have a point. Adam N is a character yet to be born, and despite this she already appeared before us, and more specifically before Cruz, the only person that can see her. So many questions, hmm...
Old 2010-10-27, 17:03   Link #5800
Soji

^As always
This just shows how skilled is the author.
I admit that when the truth will be revealed,will be interesting to see who will go closer to the truth about AnN and Cruz as well

Tags
action, comedy, seinen