AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-18, 22:10   Link #8261
Eratas123

@ Rain - Akira tells Kyuukai that the facilities and cores were destroyed, not taken. The fact that civilians weren't injured was also noted.

Is the fact that Tabane's with Fracture a secret?

@ Rain and Zero - Plan for chapter 5:

Michael: Disables the first bomb then gets shot by Akira. (Dies)

Ichika: Sneaks into the hide out in order to rescue Cecilia, does a lot of damage and noise on the way.

Kyuukai: Works with Laura and the Reps to disable the bombs and take control back of the conference hall.

Irish: Gets held by gunpoint but uses the noise from Ichika's rampage to escape and help disable the remaining bombs.

Anything to add? I need all the ideas I can.
Old 2011-11-18, 22:18   Link #8262
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: It's officially a secret, but most governments and organizations have figured it out already. The cover is that Tabane sends FRACTURE the cores, but in reality she actually just builds the cores on the ALBATROSS, and then the ALBATROSS just flies over to where it needs to deposit the cores.

Also, I'd suggest for Kyuukai to start coralling civilians around the area, then begin a hunt for the terrorists. He could be part of the fireteam that storms the terrorist's hideout, where they help rescue Cecilia. And then they find out about the bombs. Kyuukai could head for the memorial after Irish (who escaped already during the battle), and then the two meet, and have their own battle.

Ichika could have a resolution moment, maybe cracking a bit of his naivete, seeing the attack take place and the deaths of both STASIS members and terrorists. Though you could just botch the whole grimdark thing, and just have Ichika bail out of there with Cecilia in tow.

Something like that.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:24   Link #8263
demino_hellsin
That one guy

are those real IS cores?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:26   Link #8264
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
are those real IS cores?
Yeah, Tabane made it herself...
Old 2011-11-18, 22:34   Link #8265
Eratas123

@ Rain - Kyuukai can't be the one to save Cecilia, Ichika would've already rescued her by the time Kyuukai and everyone finished off the terrorists at the hall.

Order of Events:

1. Ichika saves Cecilia, Kyuukai and Laura disables the bombs, and Irish uses the noise to escape. All of this happens simultaneously.

2. Michael disables the bomb he's in before he gets killed by Akira in the barricade.

3. Joshua nearly gets shot by his partner but Irish saves him at the last second, while Kyuukai and the reps deal with the terrorists at the hall.

4. Joshua tells Irish he'll disable the bomb in the building he's in himself and that Irish should go the the other sites.

5. Ichika tries to take Cecilia somewhere but she refuses (She has to do something). The bomb from Joshua's building explodes (Range was lessened though) and Joshua comes out with some injuries. The two of them meet and Ichika agrees to take Joshua to the memorial.

6. Irish disables his bomb and Joshua tells him to meet him at the memorial.

7. Kyuukai taps into their comms and hears them going to the memorial.

8. Ichika drops off Joshua and looks inside the memorial for bomb while Joshua took a small breather (Byaku shiki can search the area faster due to it's sensors).

9. Kyuukai sees Joshua and assumes he's one of the terrorists and holds him at gun point.

10. Irish smashes into Kyuukai and distracts him and tells Joshua to get away.

11. Joshua goes into the interior and tries to disable the last bomb with Ichika's help.

12. Irish and Kyuukai fight, Irish loses.

13. Bomb explodes and Ichika uses the shield to protect them both.

14. Irish hears the blast and relapses, assuming that Joshua died.

15. Next fight. Kyuukai loses and nearly gets his eye gouged out before Tabane shoots Irish in the back.

16. Ambulances and police appear.

@ Zero and Rain - Is it okay?
Old 2011-11-18, 22:39   Link #8266
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Sounds fine to me, go ahead.
Old 2011-11-18, 22:40   Link #8267
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Now that looks like a good outline. Anyway, a few questions:

1. By deal with, do you mean kill? And the reps wouldn't have experience with this kind of thing, only Kyuukai and maybe Laura would. (The reps wouldn't have their IS (the closed forms being handled by teams staying at the hotels they are staying at), since such a get together would be dangerous. Someone pisses someone else off, it escalates, and in the end, most of London is leveled in a day. Security would be Kyuukai, the hall guards armed with guns (who may or may not be dead))

2. Tabane shoots Irish? For effect, have it be the gun Ryuu gave her in chapter 8. The one he gave her with prayers that she'll be safe, on the day they found Kyuukai.
Old 2011-11-18, 22:41   Link #8268
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Sounds fine to me, go ahead.
Sacred twins 12 is taking longer than I thought, I had to take apart some stuff.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-18, 22:44   Link #8269
Eratas123

@ Rain - Not kill, just knock out. For a bit of comedic effect, some of them distract the terrorists using their assets and the guys hormones. It works.....except for Rin.

Also, what does the gun do exactly? If it's an energy gun, it won't kill him (Skull suit is resistant to energy blasts)
Old 2011-11-18, 22:44   Link #8270
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Sacred twins 12 is taking longer than I thought, I had to take apart some stuff.
Go ahead, but one thing: The Grim creeps slowly, don't kick with a bang!
Old 2011-11-18, 22:55   Link #8271
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The basic fuction of Kyuukai's Sonia is electrocution. With varying voltages powered by the IS core, Kyuukai can kill or painlessly stun unconcious.

The secondary, more used function in a life or death battle, is to stick a magazine of real bullets inside, and with the barrel charged with electricity to create a small magnetic field, Kyuukai has a fully automatic railgun on hand, which after a few shots in the right place, can take down an IS.

But if you're talking about the gun given to Tabane, it's just an 8 mm Type 4 Nanbu, a Tokiwa family heirloom from World War II.

I've got to get some stuff done tonight. No guarentees, but I'll try to be back soon!
Old 2011-11-18, 23:02   Link #8272
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: The basic fuction of Kyuukai's Sonia is electrocution. With varying voltages powered by the IS core, Kyuukai can kill or painlessly stun unconcious.

The secondary, more used function in a life or death battle, is to stick a magazine of real bullets inside, and with the barrel charged with electricity to create a small magnetic field, Kyuukai has a fully automatic railgun on hand, which after a few shots in the right place, can take down an IS.

I've got to get some stuff done tonight. No guarentee's, but I'll try to be back soon!
I meant the gun Tabane uses. I already know what Kyuukai's gun can do.

@ Zero - What kind of IS does Squall use in your fic?
Old 2011-11-18, 23:05   Link #8273
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Read post above it was edited. Now I've got to get going!
Old 2011-11-18, 23:15   Link #8274
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Something like Kurogane, a lightning Bruiser that ain't easy to control, I haven't any detailed plan so far...

That reminds me....
----------------------------------
[Yukidaruma Zeroshiki] (Lit. Snowman Mk.0)

Manufacturer: Kirishima Industries
Weapon Type: High Frequency Broad Sword (Beam Sword Activated)
Special Properties: Barrier Void
Blade Length: 1800 mm (4800 mm Activated)
Overall Length: 2200 mm (5200 mm Activated)
Overall Mass: 42.5 kg

The Largest and heaviest piece of sword of Yukihira Series, unlike the rest, it has no barrier breaker ability, opting for breaking through sheer force from its mass and size (~5.2m). It still absorbs Shield energy, but not as much as Barrier Void ability.

Three times as heavy as most I.S. sword, it was very awkward to use, and only used against slow moving target with incredible physical defense and anti-beam properties.

Yukidaruma also used as weapon racks to store other Yuki-series of sword.
---------------------
yeah, anti-golem sword, what else could Ichika wanted?
Old 2011-11-18, 23:16   Link #8275
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I meant the gun Tabane uses. I already know what Kyuukai's gun can do.

@ Zero - What kind of IS does Squall use in your fic?
The one used in canon novel (Heavy Rain)

@Zero: Oh, you decided to change it?

Old 2011-11-18, 23:17   Link #8276
Eratas123

@ Blitz- I've never seen her use one in canon. What can Heavy Rain do?
Old 2011-11-18, 23:19   Link #8277
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
The one used in canon novel (Heavy Rain)

@Zero: Oh, you decided to change it?
No, I meant having not much research on it, but I believe that something a Big Bad use will be near perfect except one flaw that she could compensate.
Old 2011-11-18, 23:29   Link #8278
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
We haven't seen much, only that in partial deployment alone she can fend off Mysterious Lady.

It do well for me to mention that it also has some sort of energy shield, though it wasn't described as anything else.
Old 2011-11-18, 23:30   Link #8279
blitz1/2

Quote:
Well, from my impressions, it seemed to hold various knife like weapons, but also has the ability to create a strong barrier like shell. But, I think in terms of IS capability, I don't think Squall's is heavy in assault but rather in defense and endurance/energy.

Old 2011-11-18, 23:32   Link #8280
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
We haven't seen much, only that in partial deployment alone she can fend off Mysterious Lady.

It do well for me to mention that it also has some sort of energy shield, though it wasn't described as anything else.
I though it was said that ML is weak againes well-defended unit? If so, could it be that Squall's is a Juggernaut type?

Quote:
Well, from my impressions, it seemed to hold various knife like weapons, but also has the ability to create a strong barrier like shell. But, I think in terms of IS capability, I don't think Squall's is heavy in assault but rather in defense and endurance/energy.
Hmm, so Juggernaut type then... with knifes

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest