AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-20, 02:24   Link #10081
Xiammes

Good call, but isn't Needless unlicensed, or it doesn't matter?
Old 2013-03-20, 11:38   Link #10082
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for 11111111111111111:
Spoiler for 111:
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-20, 16:04   Link #10083
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Spoiler for 111:
Spoiler for 11111111111111111111111111111111:
Old 2013-03-20, 16:38   Link #10084
Kurohane

Quote:
Good call, but isn't Needless unlicensed, or it doesn't matter?
Yeah, needless is unlicensed, but it was more to do with the website than the title. I got in trouble for putting up a link to batoto.
Old 2013-03-20, 17:22   Link #10085
Ynot

Spoiler for 111:
Old 2013-03-20, 18:59   Link #10086
Kurohane

Anyone ever wonder what kind of society the angels might have? Gido talked about them being more advanced than humans, who had become stagnate in evolution. Who is to say their world isn't more scientifically advanced and structured?
Old 2013-03-20, 21:00   Link #10087
Xiammes

Spoiler for 111:
Old 2013-03-21, 11:59   Link #10088
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Anyone ever wonder what kind of society the angels might have? Gido talked about them being more advanced than humans, who had become stagnate in evolution. Who is to say their world isn't more scientifically advanced and structured?
I'm kind of hoping we will get to see the world on the other side of the gate and find out. It would be funny if the powerful Angels coming from there turn out to be mediocre citizens who just were unlucky enough to get sucked into the gate. With their appearance, "monster" is the first thing which comes to mind, but of course that's just from our point of view. Perhaps The 2nd Christ´s Angel was just Bob from accounting who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time

Spoiler for 111:

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-03-21 at 12:26.
Old 2013-03-21, 12:29   Link #10089
Xiammes

Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-21, 14:18   Link #10090
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
I'm kind of hoping we will get to see the world on the other side of the gate and find out. It would be funny if the powerful Angels coming from there turn out to be mediocre citizens who just were unlucky enough to get sucked into the gate. With their appearance, "monster" is the first thing which comes to mind, but of course that's just from our point of view. Perhaps The 2nd Christ´s Angel was just Bob from accounting who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Not to mention there are many Black Spots

Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, we don't know if they were actually hurt on the way here, or before. There is always the option they were hurt while on their world. Just becuase its a more advanced society, it doesn't mean conflict doesn't exist. They could have come here to escape their pursuers. Another possibility is the angels came through before the nukes arrived.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-21, 14:25   Link #10091
Ynot

Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-21, 23:41   Link #10092
Xiammes

Quote:
Not to mention there are many Black Spots
You bring up a excellent point, there are multiple black spots all with similar blast centers, though some are just smaller, the dimensional weapon couldn't have been used in each of the area's.

Spoiler:
Old 2013-03-22, 03:31   Link #10093
Ynot

Quote:
You bring up a excellent point, there are multiple black spots all with similar blast centers, though some are just smaller, the dimensional weapon couldn't have been used in each of the area's.
That's true. The existence of Needless there can already be explained because of simple migration but the only dimensional weapon we know about was in Tokyo.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-03-22 at 12:55.
Old 2013-03-26, 16:29   Link #10094
Homura7

So who has the last stigmata? Because it doesn't look Saten is in any sense of urgency to get it. Furthermore, he shows absolutely no hesitation.

In other words, I finally managed to run Share in W8, so I can again deliver everybody the raw whenever is out. Though nowadays is not even necessary, considering I myself get it from Ynot the day the magazine is released.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 06:26   Link #10095
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
So who has the last stigmata? Because it doesn't look Saten is in any sense of urgency to get it. Furthermore, he shows absolutely no hesitation.

In other words, I finally managed to run Share in W8, so I can again deliver everybody the raw whenever is out. Though nowadays is not even necessary, considering I myself get it from Ynot the day the magazine is released.
I think Saten isn't really all that concerned since absorbing an Angel will give him the 12 Stigmata without him needed to search all the remaining characters (or potentially someone not even present) for the final markings. As for who has it, quite possibly Kasumi since she came into contact with an Angel, lived but has been crippled to the point where she'd never have the power/capacity to use a Fragment. But who knows at this point.
Old 2013-03-27, 07:16   Link #10096
Homura7

And while we are at it, you know, even if they somehow survive, this is already a disaster of unprecedented levels.

-Seth, Solva and Arca are dead.
-The Black Spot is being ravaged by the battleships outside.
-Thousands of individuals around the world are dying. Riru might have been killed, but it was already too late.

Whether they survive this critical situation or not, this is without question a huge defeat. Once again, Disk wasn't overstating when she told Blade that this could be the last day of their lives.

And I'm waiting to see how Setsuna and Kuchinashi react at Arclight and Riru deaths when they are freed of the ESP Virus.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 07:04   Link #10097
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post

Well, whoever has the stigmata, Saten probably has a good idea whom that could be since it was described in the new new testament which power goes into which spot. So as long as you know the sort of power you should be able to make a list of possible suspects. Did Saten perhaps knew all of this beforehand since he merged with the remains of the 2nd Christ? Aruka certainly seemed to know something when talking about the left and right hand of God so perhaps she got that info from Saten? If anything there are still a buttload of interesting questions to be asked and answered.

But anyway, it really doesn't look like Saten's in too much of a hurry acquiring it. I'm guessing he's so certain Gido and him can deal with whatever comes their way he doesn't have to hurry and get the last stigmata. He might want to try and get it directly from the Angel and if for whatever reason the angel doesn't have it he can always go and look for the Needless who has the last stigmata.

I was a bit surprised Saten didn't even look scared/alarmed when the lid of the portal got pulverised and it looked like Yamada would fall in.

It's nice to see you got Share to work in windows 8 Kurusu, the more sources there are the better.

Last edited by Ynot; 2013-04-02 at 12:22.
Old 2013-04-02, 07:56   Link #10098
Soji

Quote:
I was a bit surprised Saten didn't even look scared/alarmed when the lid of the portal got pulverised and it looked like Yamada would fall in.
You right.
It's strange that he was not worried considering the precedents, It is as if Saten knows,that even if Yamada falls in the portal or meet a Angel nothing would happen to him ....this or Saten aim to something like that.

About the last Stigmata I have to agree with you and Avvesione .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 18:16   Link #10099
Avvesione

Say, just a quick general question to throw out since it's been kinda quiet lately...

Back in Chapter 74, during the beginning of the Eve's Story arc, we saw Ishiyama stand on the ceiling of Eve's room and then proceed to walk down the walls. Given that we know Ishiyama is likely an Adam with multiple fragments, it's likely that he was using a powered-up form of Gravity (I must admit, that's an awesome way to introduce the Stigmata-level of Gravity in the manga).

The question is, how did he obtain Gravity and at such a high level? You never see Ishiyama meet up with Seth or anyone really until that point nor do they show clones of Seth being used to learn the fragment from her. I'm really curious on how Ishiyama obtained that fragment before meeting with Blade and everyone in the Underground City.
Old 2013-04-08, 09:37   Link #10100
Xiammes

Well multiple people can have the same fragment, he could have gotten the power from someone else. I guess Seth was the only one strong enough to gain a stigmata.

Though I don't if he is a Adam to say, there might be another reason why he can cling to walls and the ceiling. He might have a really nice pair of cleats.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen