AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-03, 11:33   Link #10041
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
If he's still like this after losing everything he gained through his lies, then I hope he dies. I don't want someone like that winning.
Well, why wouldn't he become like that? He attempted to return from the path of the Maoh, but that only made things take a turn for the worse for him, so... and when you've already lost everything, I think one would feel that trying to go for redemption at that point is more or less meaningless...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:35   Link #10042
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, why wouldn't he become like that? He attempted to return from the path of the Maoh, but that only made things take a turn for the worse for him, so... and when you've already lost everything, I think one would feel that trying to go for redemption at that point is more or less meaningless...
Cause that won't bring him a satisfying end that way.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:36   Link #10043
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't think that Nunnaly will die I can't explain why, but I think she will survive.

But that doesn't mean Lelouch will not think that she has died in episode 18.
Nunnally wil be like the ultimate thrumphcard against Lulu
I bet Schneizel will use her in the end as blackmail
Old 2008-08-03, 11:36   Link #10044
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Gino's suggestion for Kallen to go back to the Stadtfeld name, with it she could even become a Knight of Rounds, made me think about the possibility that if Lelouch were to become the Emperor he could make Kallen his Knight of One.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:38   Link #10045
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Gino's suggestion for Kallen to go back to the Stadtfeld name, with it she could even become a Knight of Rounds, made me think about the possibility that if Lelouch were to become the Emperor he could make Kallen his Knight of One.
Kallen won't do that, she'd have to betray everything and become a cruel Britannian to gain a KoR status and to catch eye to the Emperor
stupid Gino.. not gonna happen stop flirting
Old 2008-08-03, 11:39   Link #10046
Var
Banned

Quote:
It could be an allusion, though I laughed at the mistranslation when I saw the subs for Gino's suggestion at the end of the meeting.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:39   Link #10047
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS
Cause that won't bring him a satisfying end that way.
Hmm, I see. ah well, there's no gurantee that he'll stay on that path though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
I don't think that Nunnaly will die. I can't explain why, but I think she will survive.

But that doesn't mean Lelouch will not think that she has died in episode 18.
Well, you may be right. At least, one can hope that she will... and, yes, Lelouch may well think she died in the blast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz
That would be funny if as a result of 18 Lelouch sees Suzaku as his main nemesis and goes all out in an attempt to hunt him down, just as Suzaku did to him at the end of season 1.
Yeah, this time around it may well be Lelouch's turn to go all revenge-crazy...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:39   Link #10048
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
I don't think that Lelouch will become the new Emperor. I mean, I think Charles will be the last Emperor. That Empire thing needs to stop.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:44   Link #10049
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I don't think that Lelouch will become the new Emperor. I mean, I think Charles will be the last Emperor. That Empire thing needs to stop.
Well, at the end of it all there might no longer be any emperor nor any KoR for that matter...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:46   Link #10050
darthfury78

Emperior Charles di Britannia

Quote:

Does anyone believe the Emperior Charles is very proud of Lelouch and Schneizel? It seems that in his own way, he wants to prepare Lelouch and Schneizel to succeed him to the thrown of Ruler of Britainia. He does support the concept of survival of the fittest. I guess that is why he has Lelouch and Schneizel to fight each other for the thrown. Whether Lelouch wants to or not. I guess that was Charles’ plan all along. The battle that is going on right now is just another part of his plan to change to world. Lelouch and Schneizel are being used as tools towards his goal.

The death of Marianne was used to motivate Lelouch to go to the opposing side. This way, both Lelouch(CEO of the UF) and Schneizel(Prime Minister of Britania) would do battle to destroy the world. And the Charles certainly doesn’t want Lelouch to die. That would have been too easy and would not have accomplish his real intentions. To Charles, Lelouch has provided nothing but entertainment for him. Something that his first born son and daughter, Odysseus and Guinevere, could only dream of doing. To Charles, Odysseus and Guinevere are nothing more than leaches who would bring down the Britainian Empire from within. Lelouch and Schneizel are his favorite children, although Charles would never admit it. I am sure that Marianne would be very proud of what Lelouch had accomplish in such a shot period of time. Something that would take years to create: An army that would rival the Britainian Empire.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:48   Link #10051
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Well, at the end of it all there might no longer be any emperor nor any KoR for that matter...
Or no world. Maybe Lelouch, Nunnally and Kallen are the only 3 people left alive floating around on the SoA.

Heck its a satisfying ending for him. Kalulu confirmed as OTP, no one to come between/hurt his Nuna-chan and finally no one else is alive so there's peace.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:49   Link #10052
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Last I checked, Geass wasn't directed by Hideaki Anno.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:51   Link #10053
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Last I checked, Geass wasn't directed by Hideaki Anno.
Which is probably a good thing...
Old 2008-08-03, 11:55   Link #10054
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Which is probably a good thing...
We should all be grateful it's not Yoshiyuki Tomino anyway. Hideaki Anno isn't that bad by comparison.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:56   Link #10055
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Actually, with the current Tomino, it wouldn't be so bad, because he's no longer Mr. Kill 'Em All. If Anno directed it, we'd have crazy psychological odysseys (he'd have had fun with Turn 15) and the SoA turning everyone into orange mush.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:56   Link #10056
Aquaman OS

Tomino at least gives coherent endings even if he enjoys offing characters.
Old 2008-08-03, 11:57   Link #10057
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Yeah, then Britania will be a Democracy right???

Maybe after all this Britania will be divided and given to the wnning countries...
Old 2008-08-03, 12:04   Link #10058
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Who do you think might help Kallen scape? Gino or Rollo and co.?
Even Suzaku comes to my head... maybe because he feels that he owes Lulu that after the "betrayal", freeing Kallen could be his way of saying "sorry, i didnt mean to" so he can go to the battlefield to crush Lulu without regret... Or Im being delusional?
Old 2008-08-03, 12:04   Link #10059
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Actually, with the current Tomino, it wouldn't be so bad, because he's no longer Mr. Kill 'Em All. If Anno directed it, we'd have crazy psychological odysseys (he'd have had fun with Turn 15) and the SoA turning everyone into orange mush.
I don't care. After seeing Zeta Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon i never want to see another show of his again. At least i enjoyed NGE up until the last 2 EP's.
Old 2008-08-03, 12:06   Link #10060
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
I don't care. After seeing Zeta Gundam and Space Runaway Ideon i never want to see another show of his again. At least i enjoyed NGE up until the last 2 EP's.
Turn A was a great turning point for him though. A far cry from his Victory gundam era that is for sure.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories