AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-05, 17:44   Link #1121
Jerseykid

hmm i didn't even notice they had the same voice

and if i did i don't remember

Last edited by Jerseykid; 2013-12-05 at 19:19.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 17:45   Link #1122
theshow_luffy

Love the pace keep this up for like 2 more months nd i wouldnt mind fillers
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 02:59   Link #1123
Ryu_Hirakashi

I was sure Madara was done with the release of the edo tensei. He's like those damn cock roaches you stomp on a million times, and they don't just don't die!

They'll never beat this guy now.

I literally could not believe my eyes when orochimaru was resurrected, but I guess he was never really dead to begin with. Just amazing what that guy is capable of. Suigetsu had every right be frightened. This guy is a complete bad ass with or without jutsus.
Ryu_Hirakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:50   Link #1124
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Orochimaru is Naruto's version of Voldermort. With his curse seals/Horcruxes everywhere
Old 2013-12-08, 01:36   Link #1125
itachi-san314

best villain ever
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 00:33   Link #1126
JustRob

And so Plotochimaru rises again. I know Orochimaru is cool, I like the guy as well. But honestly? How many times has this guy been killed now? First by Sasuke, but oh wait he didn't get killed, he got absorbed. So then again by Itachi, supposedly sealed away forever in a never-ending genjutsu.

I don't like it when death is so meaningless. It's like every time they kill him and bring him back when it's convenient. But right now, there's not even a point of him coming back, since he's not strong enough to take Sasuke and compared to Madara he's a meager villain. You know when all this is over he will wind up being redeemed and live happily in Konoha or whatever. Blegh.
Old 2013-12-09, 00:47   Link #1127
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I knew it. Sasuke-kun can't forget Oro-sama's tongue. Sasuke-kun fell for him the first time Oro-sama wrapped him around with his long extending tongue. The things such flexible tongue can do is limitless and someone like Sasuke-kun who is so good at dissemination of information wouldn't miss on the possibilities.

Oro-sama sure left an impression within Sasuke-kun....!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 06:53   Link #1128
Spelt

Looks like next week we'll finally get to see whats underneath that mask
Old 2013-12-12, 09:35   Link #1129
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 342 - Secret of the Transportation Technique
What a great battle, we're getting close to Tobi's real identity ...Kamui vs. Kamui
I know Kakashi has some ideas who Tobi might be but he doesn't believe to be true! He saw with his own eyes that Obito died many years ago, Impossible he might say!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 12:31   Link #1130
Jerseykid

The transportation technique explanation was making sense until stuff conveniently collided after they go to the other whatever.
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 15:49   Link #1131
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
The transportation technique explanation was making sense until stuff conveniently collided after they go to the other whatever.
The portion of Tobi that was in the other dimension along with the kunei and rasengan were still traveling in the same space as in reality. So even though they were in a different dimension, they were in the location and direction of movement as they would have been in the real world. That is how Tobi still has his head/shoulder/whatever despite the fact that one part of his body is in the other dimension.

So since the kunei and rasengan were in the other dimension, they hit the body part( or mask in the kunei's case) it would have hit in reality.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 18:14   Link #1132
Kumagawa

Wow 3 chapters covered in a single episode, I honestly can't remember the last time that happened and it was really well placed to.

Next week "sigh"
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-12, 19:05   Link #1133
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
Wow 3 chapters covered in a single episode, I honestly can't remember the last time that happened
That was 13 episodes ago.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 00:49   Link #1134
itachi-san314

that was an awesome episode! i agree the timing of the manga material was perfect. the manga was too slow paced. the show got it right
Old 2013-12-13, 14:21   Link #1135
ookamigirl

Action filled episode!
Finally some more serious Naruto action.
It's rare to see Kakashi's plan fail.
Guess he's smart enough to rectify his previous attempts.
Still it's epic seeing Naruto, Kakashi & Guy fight as a team.
Looks like this masked mystery man has a lot to do with Kakashi and the past.
Can't wait to for the next episode to come out!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 17:40   Link #1136
JustRob

Looks like Kakashi is already coming to terms that it can only be one man behind that mask... I can't wait to see what's next.
Old 2013-12-14, 03:06   Link #1137
Ryu_Hirakashi

Episode 342 was good because I finally got to understand Madara's teleportation jutsu. I'm quite impressed that kakashi put together. I certainly consider him to be quite intelligent. I love how the writers took the time to develop all the skills and jutsus. This can make for some deep discussion about different areas of ninjutsu.

You sure as hell didn't get much, if any of this kind of stuff watching dragonball. It was train,fight,train, develop a technique here and there. You never really talked much about the underlying theories behind sayajin transformations. Except maybe from Super Sayajin 1 to 2 transformation.

It just made a lot of the later battles rather bland, because they were just about throwing energy back and fourth.

sorry to get off topic a little, but over the last 10 years the writers must have agonized over every little detail to make these battles as believable as possible. I'm in awe really. You usually only see this kind of attention to detail in the mecha genre. To see it in a shounen series is quite scary.

I hope this makes sense to everyone reading it.
Old 2013-12-14, 16:13   Link #1138
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Hirakashi View Post
Episode 342 was good because I finally got to understand Madara's teleportation jutsu. I'm quite impressed that kakashi put together. I certainly consider him to be quite intelligent.
the funny thing is that it's the exact same theory sakura deduced about tobi before the sasuke itachi fight that took place well before the war even started
Old 2013-12-14, 23:47   Link #1139
Ryu_Hirakashi

It's just killing me inside!!! I got to know who it is.

I kind of always wanted it to be a good guy who nobody thought in a million years it would be. Like Jiraya or somebody from the past who EVERYONE thought was dead.

That would so shake everyone to their souls! Now that would be epic!
Old 2013-12-15, 08:12   Link #1140
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu_Hirakashi View Post
Episode 342 was good because I finally got to understand Madara's teleportation jutsu. I'm quite impressed that kakashi put together. I certainly consider him to be quite intelligent. I love how the writers took the time to develop all the skills and jutsus. This can make for some deep discussion about different areas of ninjutsu.

You sure as hell didn't get much, if any of this kind of stuff watching dragonball. It was train,fight,train, develop a technique here and there. You never really talked much about the underlying theories behind sayajin transformations. Except maybe from Super Sayajin 1 to 2 transformation.

It just made a lot of the later battles rather bland, because they were just about throwing energy back and fourth.

sorry to get off topic a little, but over the last 10 years the writers must have agonized over every little detail to make these battles as believable as possible. I'm in awe really. You usually only see this kind of attention to detail in the mecha genre. To see it in a shounen series is quite scary.

I hope this makes sense to everyone reading it.
Dragon Ball Z was never about the integrity or deep explanations. It was the overly dramatic huge powers that made it so cool. I've never seen another anime where people could blow up planets so easily with one finger. Not to mention the Super Saiyan transformations. No matter how shallow DBZ may be, the first time Goku went Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3 are some pretty epic moments.

Tags
weekly episode discussion