AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-10-12, 03:44   Link #11881
G147

Is it just me or did this chapter created or revived many Natsu x Erza fan.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 12:24   Link #11882
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Is it just me or did this chapter created or revived many Natsu x Erza fan.
No, the Natsu x Erza fans were always here... lurking in the shadows. This chapter only gave them a reason to come out of the shadows
Old 2013-10-12, 13:13   Link #11883
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Erza meter broke a dozen times in this chapter...hot damn. How can she be so bad ass, inspirational, cute, vulnerable, and sexy at the same time?! I don't care what anyone says - even the Lucy camp can't deny that Erza is Mashima's favorite.

As for Jellal after this chapter...well, Natsu too now I guess...hmmm...I don't know if massive male reader envy/rage quite describes our distaste with them. What blind fools.
Old 2013-10-13, 05:57   Link #11884
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
No, the Natsu x Erza fans were always here... lurking in the shadows. This chapter only gave them a reason to come out of the shadows
Ooh so the lurking ones decides to show themselves, hopefully their reappearance ends good for them. What if Mashima is a Natsu x Erza shipper himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
Erza meter broke a dozen times in this chapter...hot damn. How can she be so bad ass, inspirational, cute, vulnerable, and sexy at the same time?! I don't care what anyone says - even the Lucy camp can't deny that Erza is Mashima's favorite.

As for Jellal after this chapter...well, Natsu too now I guess...hmmm...I don't know if massive male reader envy/rage quite describes our distaste with them. What blind fools.
Not sure what's there to complain about this chapter though.
Old 2013-10-13, 10:17   Link #11885
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
Ooh so the lurking ones decides to show themselves, hopefully their reappearance ends good for them. What if Mashima is a Natsu x Erza shipper himself.
Feh, if he was, he wouldn't have let that great scene at the end of Tower of Heaven go to waste... and THEN bring back 'him'... Honestly, he tried to make Jellal into a woobie and then pair him with the most awesome female ever and people (like me) hate it. Well, I hate Jellal more... >.>
Old 2013-10-13, 19:39   Link #11886
G147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Feh, if he was, he wouldn't have let that great scene at the end of Tower of Heaven go to waste... and THEN bring back 'him'... Honestly, he tried to make Jellal into a woobie and then pair him with the most awesome female ever and people (like me) hate it. Well, I hate Jellal more... >.>
Yeah, i hate the current Jellal too. I liked the Jellal that was in the Tower of Heaven arc, the Jellal after that was plain disappointing, kinda wished that Jellal wasn't brought back.
Old 2013-10-13, 20:54   Link #11887
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Favorite character status... what can we do... At least in this one, he gave us Erza and Natsu together instead of Natsu and Lucy... but I suppose this is the last hurrah for Natza...
Old 2013-10-13, 22:16   Link #11888
G147

Nooooo I need MOAR lol. Well jokes aside you're probably right on that. Unless Mashima does another Erza-centric or at least Erza-related arc, that being said, i just noticed the GMG was kinda Lucy-centric while the Sun Village was a bit Gray-centric with ice, demon everything, so we really might get another Erza-centric arc. Maybe Tartaros was the one responsible on the R-system or the ones that attacked Erza's village.
Old 2013-10-15, 03:36   Link #11889
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'd prefer if we get something more Wendy-centric myself. Poor girl hasn't had a chance to shine in a while.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 17:53   Link #11890
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

^Her chocolate spell brought back Uncle AF.
But I would love to see which element she decides to pair up with. I kinda wanna see a Wind*Light combo.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 07:25   Link #11891
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
^Her chocolate spell brought back Uncle AF.
But I would love to see which element she decides to pair up with. I kinda wanna see a Wind*Light combo.
Yeah, but the main meat of this arc was still centered around Gray. We haven't really seen a Wendy-centric arc since Nirvana.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 03:19   Link #11892
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I don't think I'm really excited to read this next chapter. It'll probably feature members of Tartaros that include a jerk bishonen that girls will flick their clits over, a bitchy beauty of a bombshell that guys will spread some knuckle children over, and over hype over hype over hype.
Old 2013-10-18, 08:16   Link #11893
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Wow one of the demons just took out the whole council. Wonder how Cobra knows about them though. So it'll be the 9 best of FT vs the 9 demons. Liked that they can change from human form to demon form. So E.N.D. is the one in charge of the guild and Igneel couldn't even take him out. Natsu has a lot of work cut out for him. Wonder how they'll power up this time.
Old 2013-10-18, 08:18   Link #11894
hamazura
whatever

probably will one hit kill all of them with power of nakama as usual
Old 2013-10-18, 08:24   Link #11895
ReinhartX

i was hoping this would be like a world war scale with army battles.... guess it isnt gonna happen now
still good characters need to die now in this arc if not ill flip tables

something is gonna happen next chapter too i bet..... they said "jackal and tempesta" are out on missions...
well jackal destroyed the council.... what was tempesta suppose to do =3

Last edited by ReinhartX; 2013-10-18 at 08:36.
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 08:42   Link #11896
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

1 member took out the whole council.....aren't they a bit OP

I bet Natsu will take out E.N.D with his "friendship" power that appears in most major fights
Old 2013-10-18, 09:25   Link #11897
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Wow one of the demons just took out the whole council. Wonder how Cobra knows about them though. So it'll be the 9 best of FT vs the 9 demons. Liked that they can change from human form to demon form. So E.N.D. is the one in charge of the guild and Igneel couldn't even take him out. Natsu has a lot of work cut out for him. Wonder how they'll power up this time.
Oracion Seis and Tartaros were technically allies. So of course Cobra would know something about them.

And if Silver is a demon, does this mean we must rule out him being the father of anyone, or would this make Gray and/or Ultear half-demon? I know it's far too early to single these two out specifically, and I was so convinced that part of me was hoping it wasn't true so I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

Anyway, Hiro actually had the balls to kill characters again, and most of them are the biggest dicks in the Fairy Tail universe! And ex-dicks. And all of them are people that uphold order in the magical world. I should mourn this loss, but...

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 09:40   Link #11898
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Anyway, Hiro actually had the balls to kill characters again, and most of them are the biggest dicks in the Fairy Tail universe! And ex-dicks. And all of them are people that uphold order in the magical world. I should mourn this loss, but...
Oh? Im jumping with joy. Though I do feel sad for the ex-dick geezer and she-man. I forgot the names of those two....
Old 2013-10-18, 09:41   Link #11899
kitten320

I'll be more impressed if he kills off a FT member.

But it is a nice start.
Old 2013-10-18, 09:48   Link #11900
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

... you people are horrible!

If I want a dying cast, I'll read AoT or something... >.>

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen