AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-05, 15:20   Link #201
Slave0fLife
O_O

I think if he had improved so much, he would've shown it against everybody he fought, so I would call it fake, unfortunetly.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-05, 15:25   Link #202
sabret00the

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave0fLife View Post
I think if he had improved so much, he would've shown it against everybody he fought, so I would call it fake, unfortunetly.
My theory in regards to that, is that maybe he either promised jiraiya not to show off his true ability or maybe the abilities have been sealed along with the memories of learning them. that said, i agree that there's a 90% probability of the spoiler being fake.
sabret00the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 13:10   Link #203
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Is the new Interview definitely fake then? the most important bit being this bit
Spoiler:
There is no new interview.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:20   Link #204
HikariYume

We NEED a new interview...I wonder...i wonder if he'll be questioned about romance in the next one.
Old 2008-04-16, 22:28   Link #205
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
We NEED a new interview...I wonder...i wonder if he'll be questioned about romance in the next one.
He was questioned about romance a couple years ago.

I am paraphrasing.

SJ. Will Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Temari, and Sakura have love lives?

KM: I hope so!

From another interview.

SJ: There are several cases of unrequited love in Naruto. I mean, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Rock Lee are in what any of them ever have their love return?
KM: Ah. Well, perhaps. You're right, there are lots of cases. I'd never really thought about it until now, but they do make sympathize more with the characters. Maybe at least one case will be requited. I would just have to figure out to go about it.

SJ: We're hoping Hinata gets her chance.
KM: Me, too.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 19:47   Link #206
HikariYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
He was questioned about romance a couple years ago.

I am paraphrasing.

SJ. Will Hinata, Ino, Tenten, Temari, and Sakura have love lives?

KM: I hope so!

From another interview.

SJ: There are several cases of unrequited love in Naruto. I mean, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Rock Lee are in what any of them ever have their love return?
KM: Ah. Well, perhaps. You're right, there are lots of cases. I'd never really thought about it until now, but they do make sympathize more with the characters. Maybe at least one case will be requited. I would just have to figure out to go about it.

Oh wow....hmm.

See that? He wants NaruHina...I just know it XD XD
Old 2008-07-24, 20:31   Link #207
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Or maybe he meant, ''me too, cuz it certainly isn't going to come from my pen" j/k
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 21:26   Link #208
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
KM: Me, too.[/i]
You know, somehow, this does not inspire me with any confidence.
Old 2008-10-11, 19:51   Link #209
JamesBurrows

Quote:
Notice the comma, he started to say it, relized he was saying it, tried to stop, then relized he was going to sound stupid if he did stop, so he contiued.
JamesBurrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 09:36   Link #210
Rezard

The year is ending and I didn't see Kakashi or Sakura do anything the entire year, the story seem to be more focused in Naruto now.
Was he serious on the interview?
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 15:25   Link #211
chidorilady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-I am more interested in the date of when this was recorded. If it turns out to be true then the Naruto manga might actually brech the 500 chapter mark and go well into the 700's. Seriously scary.
Spoiler for interview:
i disagree wit u, all that kishi has b doing wit sasuke is putting him first in a jornade to kill his own bro which his believed had killed his clan, after killing his bro kishi doesn't permit sasuke to return to his life and putting to ear that his bro was innocent... c'on... wat the heck?! sasuke wasn't a vilan sasuke wanted revenge, he's been a suffering,sad and lonely guy since ever...we need to know wat really happened wit itachi , wit his clan that night and i hope kishi give some peace of heart to sasuke... he's not a vilain but a messed person... he doesn't have the faith that naruto has in people , he doesn't have friends ,he doesn't still close to the ones he's starting to have a connection... after reaching his purpose kishi brought him a new revelation... geez... sasuke needs to find out the true and to find out himself... i hope sakura would play a rolle in sasuke future...any sense loosing so mux time when they met again in shippuunden wit a movie scene to not stay together... naruto would have is spot always cuz he touchs other people hearts always... hope to see team7 together again, the first one kakashi approved... remember why? and i hope he doesn't to forget hinata... and all this years that naruto and sakura has been fighting for sasuke...

Last edited by chidorilady; 2008-12-22 at 22:24.
chidorilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 00:43   Link #212
LaceNFrills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBurrows View Post
Notice the comma, he started to say it, relized he was saying it, tried to stop, then relized he was going to sound stupid if he did stop, so he contiued.
lolol.
Even the creator himself doesn't know eh?
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 22:21   Link #213
chidorilady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malin View Post
I love his work (when it wasn't so darn much Sasuke)
but i hate the man. Seriously. If he rename the series "Sasuke" i'll cry a whole river.
I think i'll stop watching the series now, before it gets too ruined for me.
hey i don't think he'd rename anything and c'on naruto is the one whom always save the day...sasuke is the one who is messed up always and the one who kishi doesn't alowed so far to have peace and to go back to his friend naruto and get the love from sakura so why are u all talking about? naruto is the heroe always, sasuke is the messed up... i wish kishi let sasuke to find some peace but after killed his bro...more revelations to keeping him apart... geez
chidorilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 09:12   Link #214
Casshern

Sorry to bring up this old topic again, just that I have a question in regards to this interview and the recent manga developments.

Kishimoto said that during 2008 he would focus on Sasuke, Sakura and especially Kakashi; while Naruto would have to wait. Well, Sasuke received the attention Kishi mentioned and Naruto had to wait but now he got all powered up like everyone wanted. So my question is, where is the attention he was supposed to give to Sakura and especially Kakashi before Naruto's turn came? It just went from Sasuke straight to Naruto. Kakashi only got a measly few chapters during the Pain's invasion, and I don't recal anything noteworthy from Sakura. So did something happen that I totally missed, or did Kishi simply not hold to his plan?
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 11:38   Link #215
Blaine

Might do them after naruto and pain are finished.
Old 2009-02-15, 13:35   Link #216
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Sorry to bring up this old topic again, just that I have a question in regards to this interview and the recent manga developments.

Kishimoto said that during 2008 he would focus on Sasuke, Sakura and especially Kakashi; while Naruto would have to wait. Well, Sasuke received the attention Kishi mentioned and Naruto had to wait but now he got all powered up like everyone wanted. So my question is, where is the attention he was supposed to give to Sakura and especially Kakashi before Naruto's turn came? It just went from Sasuke straight to Naruto. Kakashi only got a measly few chapters during the Pain's invasion, and I don't recal anything noteworthy from Sakura. So did something happen that I totally missed, or did Kishi simply not hold to his plan?
he also said he had alot planned for the other teams...but we haven't really seen much of them either so im guessing he'll do these things at a later date...there's still prob. alot left for this manga so we'll just have to wait and see
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 11:42   Link #217
Rahan

Kishimoto's interview at Jump Festa 2009 (was too lazy to ask for a new thread)

Copy pasting the compilation / translation of Sho from NF

Quote:
Quote:
Note I'm taking this from two different posts of a person on 2ch since he apparently went to the JUMP Festa like the other guy. This guy is more detailed and he had tons of other stuff in there that had nothing to do with the manga, so I cut it out. It had more to do with the types of events there:

Quote:
:
次は岸本先生への質問コーナー
Next was the Questions For Kishimoto-sensei Corner
中村さんが「最近の展開でサクラは・・・」ってかんじで
Nakamura-san started off with something like, "With the latest developments, Sakura has..."
あいつ(竹内さんが「あいつ?w」って反応)はナルトの好意を利用したりイヤなヤツだけど、
He said something like, that chick* (Takeuchi reacted to that "That chick" lol) is detestable for using Naruto's good will,
まあそういうリアルな女の子っぽく描こうと思って、といったかんじ
but, well that's just how I'd think to write a realistic girl.
サクラがイヤなヤツだとはよく言われるけど故意でそうしてるらしい
You hear all the time that Sakura is a detestable person, but that's what seems to be the intention
「ヒロインはサクラなので」「これから意地を見せるところを描く」
"Since Sakura is the heroine", "I'll be writing from now on to show her with that disposition"
「みんなヒナタヒナタ言うけど・・・」
"Though everyone says Hinata-Hinata all the time..."
↑これはヒナタを応援する声が大きいってニュアンスじゃないかな(個人的な印象ね)
↑I wonder if it's that their voices supporting Hinata are so loud (my personal impression)
杉山さんはどれを質問するか迷いつつ(ただのファン状態)
Sugiyama wavered on which question to ask (normal fan thing)
「サスケはダンゾウと戦ってどうなるのか」と聞いて
He asked: "What will happen to Sasuke after fighting Danzou?"
「ダンゾウ戦が終わってサスケの今後の展開(行動というか意志というか)が決まる」
"The ending of the Danzou fight will determine Sasuke's coming development (whether it be his movement or his intentions)"
「鷹のメンバーも方向性が決まる」
"As will the course of those in Taka"
「きのう担当と打合せして決めたんですけど・・・」
"The handling and arrangement was decided just yesterday..."
森久保さんは「シカマルにラブロマンスはありますか」
Morikubo-san: "Will Shikamaru have a love/romance?"
「シカマルはそういうのは描きたくない」
"I don't want to write that for Shikamaru"
「木の葉のやつらがたよりないので、シカマルしかまともなやつがいないので」
"The Konoha guys aren't reliable, so there's no one there honest/upfront except for him"
「サスケがいないのでナルトの側近的なかんじで進める」
"Since Sasuke isn't there, there's the impression that he'll be taken up as Naruto's confidante"
側近ときいて森久保さん「なら(ラブロマンスは)いいです!」
When it got to the "confidante" part, Morikubo-san (said): "Then it's good!" (his love life)
竹内さんは「ナルトは火影になるの!?」
Takeuchi-san: "Naruto will be Hokage, right?!"
「なる・・・と思いますけど(それ描いたら)ラストになっちゃいますよね」
"He will...I think but (if I write that) that would be the last thing"
*tn note: word was "aitsu", is genderless but normally used for guys in a very colloquial way (read: not polite). When referring to a guy, it's "that guy" or "he", and to a girl would be something like "that chick" or "she", but of course in a slightly impolite manner.
--

Quote:
どこで言ったか覚えてないけど
Was said somewhere I can't remember

竹内さんが「ナルトとサスケは戦うの?」と聞いて
Takeuchi-san asked, "Will Naruto and Sasuke fight?"
キッシー「戦うと思うけど、それ描いたら(物語が)ラストなんじゃないかな・・・」
Kishi: "I'm thinking they'll fight, but if/when I write that, (the story) would be something like the last thing right..."
森久保さんの「シカマルは?」との問いには
Morikubo-san's, "What about Shikamaru?" was in that and it was:
「・・・う~ん・・・」
"...No..."
今後大きい展開に絡む予定はなさそうなリアクション
His reaction seemed like he hadn't set firm plans for the coming big developments
「ラストは決まってるの?」的な問いかけに
Like when he was asked "So you haven't determined the end?"

「ラストというか、今後の描きたいシーンが固まったのでそこを描いていく」
"The end, how should I say, since the next scene(s) of what I want to write is established, then that is what I'll go write"
終わりまでの展開が決定したというよりはラストに向けて描きたい場面を決めただけらしい
It would seem that rather than having made a decision on the developments until the finish, he settled on writing just the scenes he wants to write for the end
来年がカカシの年って言ったら竹内さん猛抗議
After saying next year would be Kakashi's year, Takeuchi had a fierce discussion
キッシー「ナルトはまた修行するんで」竹内さん「まだ強くなるんだねー」
Kishi: "Naruto will be training again", Takeuchi-san: "Still getting stronger right"
It must be good for Kishi's detractors to finally have proof that he's essentially pulling things out of his ass (pardon my French) and writing scenes for the lulz
Sakura is detestable because she is a realistic girl. Isn't that nice ?
Kishi doesn't plan shit, but goes for Sasuke as the final villain.

Naruto is at an all-time low, but there is nothing in store for him beside training when his newfound strength is the only saving grace of his current character ...
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 13:50   Link #218
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Kishimoto's interview at Jump Festa 2009 (was too lazy to ask for a new thread)

Copy pasting the compilation / translation of Sho from NF

Sakura is detestable because she is a realistic girl. Isn't that nice ?
Kishi doesn't plan shit, but goes for Sasuke as the final villain.

Naruto is at an all-time low, but there is nothing in store for him beside training when his newfound strength is the only saving grace of his current character ...

I thought he only hated kunoichis but apparently he hates women in general.

"Since Sakura is the heroine", "I'll be writing from now on to show her with that disposition"

What did he mean by that?
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 14:18   Link #219
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post

It means that girls aren't ment to gain glory in his eyes.. she is the heroine but that's just her label when talking formal.
Old 2009-12-19, 21:07   Link #220
Struggler

Sasuke as the final villain? ARRRRRGGGG

Though I am looking forward to the Kakashi's focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post

It means Sakura will be acting like a heroine instead of a "damsel in distress."
Struggler is offline   Reply With Quote