AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-08, 09:14   Link #581
Tenzen12

I think in similiar manner. That world could be created by her wish live here forever (or something) and loosing body when leaving it might be result.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 13:07   Link #582
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruyasha View Post
Begs the question though... Does that mean his classmates are also dead? I don't see how falling out of a window is any different than being shot with a gun.
She probably fell out of the window before the loop began. Or rather, her falling is what triggered her wish for the loop. Dying in the loop doesn't do anything since the loop will reset them, but she's basically stuck in a limbo between life and death.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 14:03   Link #583
ookamigirl

Alis intro was interesting.
Looks like it explains why his attitude is the way it is.
No surprise there, Ai is helping out with his problem.
Looks like it concerns Dee as well..
Something weird is definitely going on.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 19:57   Link #584
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
She probably fell out of the window before the loop began. Or rather, her falling is what triggered her wish for the loop. Dying in the loop doesn't do anything since the loop will reset them, but she's basically stuck in a limbo between life and death.
I agree, thats the most likely scenario and would explain why she is a ghost once she leaves that place.
On the other hand its kinda contradictionary as she helps him once outside that enclosed space.

There are actually several hints that she is in fact between life and death, and I'm not talking about her ghostly form instead of being undead.

For once Dee immediately turns around at a place that is strongly linked to true death, namely the gravekeeper's birth place.
The next hint we get is the fact that she only turns into a ghost when leaving this enclosed space.
Then there is this funny fact that the world always resets at July 28th, which is probably the day in the loop where Dee is about to die or her funeral.

So I guess the solution to the puzzle, and thus destroy the world is to stop Dee from dying on that day, meaning the Main cast probably has to remain in there until July, which is a long time considering that its still winter there.
Another solution could be getting dee to stop clinging to her life and accept death.

What I'm more interested in tjhough, is what will happen to the people from Class 3-4 once this world ceases to exist, since we saw how they were all killed by Allis, and not to mention all the people he brought in there and are already part of the loop.

Another, a bit unrelated, thing I'm unsure about is whether the story really takes place in france.
I don't know about the french school system in particular but classes in europe are usually not written as 3-4 and similar things but rather a mixture of letters and numbers like 3a.
I might be wrong about this though and this is something specific to contries with german language.
There are a few other things in that regard why I question their location, buts lets leave those aside for now.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 03:29   Link #585
Breimoon

what if she fell in coma and the one who made the wish is alis himself ? ?? ( aniway you are right about the naming of the classrooms in europe)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 17:09   Link #586
shalala

Didn't Alis say that people with powers where unable to go inside the Loop space? Soo why is able to go inside if his power is perfect aim? Unless he doesn't have a power and his perfect aim is due to practicing stuff over and over again in the Loop world. If that is the case then why would he be inrolled into the school for people with powers? Would have perfered if the school that Ali was kidnapped was explined a bit more given the way Yuri talked about it.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 18:14   Link #587
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Didn't Alis say that people with powers where unable to go inside the Loop space? Soo why is able to go inside if his power is perfect aim? Unless he doesn't have a power and his perfect aim is due to practicing stuff over and over again in the Loop world. If that is the case then why would he be inrolled into the school for people with powers? Would have perfered if the school that Ali was kidnapped was explined a bit more given the way Yuri talked about it.
He is an original member of 3-4 thats why he can enter.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 20:10   Link #588
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
He is an original member of 3-4 thats why he can enter.
Ahh okays. Thank you for the clear up.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 13:32   Link #589
Dark Wing

with Episode 10 finally a cohesive plot is forming!
Old 2013-09-10, 14:13   Link #590
Breimoon

what surprised me is how a certain half gravekeeper and a little baby who until now didn't age could enter.
Old 2013-09-10, 21:12   Link #591
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
what surprised me is how a certain half gravekeeper and a little baby who until now didn't age could enter.
They all held hands so it was an unbroken chain starting with Alis. He did bring over 35,000 people into that space.
Old 2013-09-10, 23:33   Link #592
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
They all held hands so it was an unbroken chain starting with Alis. He did bring over 35,000 people into that space.
Erm, I dont think Gravekeepers are considered people with special powers... all they did is to bury the deads so that they can have peace. Thus, I think there is no difference between a normal human and a gravekeeper/Half gravekeeper.

As for the baby, err, lets wait a few years later...

And let just assume the people Alis brought are all living people without special powers.....
Old 2013-09-11, 12:18   Link #593
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Erm, I dont think Gravekeepers are considered people with special powers... all they did is to bury the deads so that they can have peace. Thus, I think there is no difference between a normal human and a gravekeeper/Half gravekeeper.

As for the baby, err, lets wait a few years later...

And let just assume the people Alis brought are all living people without special powers.....
We don't have to wait. The baby kept herself in suspended animation until Scar arrived to pick her up. Also, she was able to locate Scar when Scar went "home". So the baby has special powers.

And considering that Gravekeepers aren't borne or mature in the normal way, they are special. And Ai is half Gravekeeper and half Immortal so she's very special.
Old 2013-09-11, 14:26   Link #594
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

From what I can see people with "special powers" are those who made wishes, and not like scar and ai who are "abnormal" from the time they were born.

as for the baby, she might've wished to have her time stopped, but after it was resolved by scar coming to take her, she reverted back to a normal human.

I can't see how the class of 3-4 could've wished for that world and then become "NPCs" themselves, which makes me think either dee or alis made that wish, with dee being the most likely culprit.

and they can't wait for a year inside, because once july 28th comes again ai yuri scar and the baby would be reset and become NPCs.

also, that 3 min intro more than made up for the boring 2-3 episodes before this one.

hmm, do the other people count as dead if alis shot them? nope, they're just stuck in a time loop, but without noticing it. either ai etc can try to wake them up, or force the wisher to let go of that world, the second one is the most feasible way for me.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 16:40   Link #595
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
From what I can see people with "special powers" are those who made wishes, and not like scar and ai who are "abnormal" from the time they were born.
Having a wish granted doesn't mean that you had special powers. It's just that the higher deity chose to grant it imo before departing. Higher deities are suppose to be omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. The deity heard everybody and we're seeing the outcome of this particular wish. Just like the Gravekeepers are the result of a particular wish.
Old 2013-09-11, 16:50   Link #596
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Having a wish granted doesn't mean that you had special powers. It's just that the higher deity chose to grant it imo before departing. Higher deities are suppose to be omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient. The deity heard everybody and we're seeing the outcome of this particular wish. Just like the Gravekeepers are the result of a particular wish.
and how do you explain his scar/mom radar ? And still that would explain the baby but not the half gravekeeper who we know is a special being(and they do not only bury the dead, they sense them, are stronger then normal and are born in a strange way).
Old 2013-09-11, 17:00   Link #597
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
and how do you explain his scar/mom radar ? And still that would explain the baby but not the half gravekeeper who we know is a special being(and they do not only bury the dead, they sense them, are stronger then normal and are born in a strange way).
I did say that Ai, Scar and the baby were special.

It's the wish makers that don't have special powers imo unless it was a product of a wish.
Old 2013-09-12, 02:34   Link #598
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
maybe, but then why would the one who wished for that world reject anybody else with powers?
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 03:18   Link #599
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
A bloody episode....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 07:27   Link #600
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
maybe, but then why would the one who wished for that world reject anybody else with powers?
The wish maker didn't reject other people with special powers. The wish granter did when the rules of the wish were formulated imo. A person with special powers could probably end the scenario which is opposite to what the wish maker wants. So you just don't let them into the space.

Tags
fantasy