Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-02, 15:20   Link #41
ikorack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
None of them should even scratch their opponents with the hax Ichigo had to pull out to beat his guy. Unless the ranking system means absolutely nothing and massive explanation will eventually be given. No way loser Hitsugaya is better than basic mask'd Ichigo.

By the way where are Hitsugaya's little purple thingies that are suppose to poof over time.

I'm actually rooting for the Espada, Halibel is way cooler a character.

Assuming Aizen didnt know about Ulq's Second release, Yes there broken because Aizen makes the ranks when he didn't know about Ulq's 2nd release this might mean he lacks other info's also.
Old 2010-06-02, 15:54   Link #42
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
I prefer Neliel.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:58   Link #43
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
I prefer Neliel.
agreed, Neliel has way more character than Helibel, also better looking.

and who said it her VAer was good? Any voice acter can sound like a emotionless machine chick
Old 2010-06-02, 19:58   Link #44
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
agreed, Neliel has way more character than Helibel, also better looking.

and who said it her VAer was good? Any voice acter can sound like a emotionless machine chick
Too bad we haven't seen her in like...forever.
Old 2010-06-02, 23:01   Link #45
Sylus
Maelstrom

Send a message via MSN to Sylus
I'm actually surprised that I'm getting back into bleach at the moment, but I have to admit, the powering up in the fights (whilst amazing to watch) are starting to remind me of the level of ridiculousness that I associate with DBZ.

I'm just worried that in an attempt to make the Arrancar look awesome, they make them appear too powerful, and the only way around this is to just give whomever is fighting them the "win" button.

"You know I was losing really badly, and then I decided to press the win button. And then I won".
Old 2010-06-03, 00:33   Link #46
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

After watching the eppy and seeing Yammy;s release what I'm wondering is what type of animal is he based upon?
Old 2010-06-03, 01:12   Link #47
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm, fat head, lots of legs, multi-edged tail...yup, gotta be a centipede that fell in a barrel of toxic waste. My most sincere thoughts about Yammy include the idea that Kubo forgot to kill him, so he added the whole zero thing to save face (and add an extra fight). With this taken into account, I expect literally nothing out of his fight. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Old 2010-06-03, 02:10   Link #48
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Hmm, fat head, lots of legs, multi-edged tail...yup, gotta be a centipede that fell in a barrel of toxic waste. My most sincere thoughts about Yammy include the idea that Kubo forgot to kill him, so he added the whole zero thing to save face (and add an extra fight). With this taken into account, I expect literally nothing out of his fight. Hope I'm proven wrong.
The way I see it is that there are still captains stuck in Hueco Mundo who are going to be really bored, so I think it will work out. Maybe we will get to see Both Kuchikis fighting together. I think that would be pretty cool. Or maybe this will be a fight were Ichigo learns how to control super-hollow-Ichigo. Either way it should be fun a least, though I still don't think its cool that all of a sudden Yammy is 0. It kinda takes away from when Stark revealed he was the Primera...
Old 2010-06-03, 02:30   Link #49
Ichiban Hayai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
nice little nerd rage to get someone banned

going to a forum about the anime is about to spoil something. ive even seen a few Spoilers in the form of avatars and sigs =\ yet it seems to be fair i guess.
I object sir.

This is the ONLY forum I read Bleach related staff, because the mods keep it 100% spoiler free. I have regretted any other forum I've tried.
Old 2010-06-04, 20:36   Link #50
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
If Kubo ever decides to kill any good guys, I hope he starts with the shota
So right about that!!
Old 2010-06-04, 23:10   Link #51
JustRob

This was a good episode the only downside was that Toushirou didn't actually die. I was pretty happy when I saw him split into two, and thought that KT had finally done what I would never expect him to do.

Unfortunately, KT trolled me again
Old 2010-06-05, 10:03   Link #52
kitten320

Everyone had exactly same feeling when it was done in manga. Only that in manga it looked more believable. There was actually blood and chapter ended right where he gost split and Halibel made her little comment...

I really doubt that any goodie will die... I mean all espada except top 3 are dead, well maybe except Grimmjow too, yet all goodies are fine. They don't even have any seriouse wounds... all of that can be repared by Unohana or at least Orihime... so not fair
Old 2010-06-05, 12:52   Link #53
kamyu

yeah they really ruined the ending there.
the manga chapter had a great ending. hitsugaya "dead," halibel being awesome, yama-jii about to fight. sure we got trolled, but it was a good ending.
the anime started to do that (in a less convincing way) then promptly smashed it. then it ends with a full minute of slowly panning the camera around. boring ass ending that leaves no desire to see the next episode. the troll ending was better, even with it being a troll.
Old 2010-06-05, 14:29   Link #54
kitten320

Yeh, it got everyone really hyped back then and so many debatings were going on. I really was hoping for that ending here as well. But as you said what they did was boring and didn't allow Halibel to fully dominate the situation.
Old 2010-06-06, 03:54   Link #55
kirisute_gomen
Senior Swordsman

That episode could only disappoint after the previous ones... because those previous eps have been amazing!
Old 2010-06-06, 08:16   Link #56
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well just to change the tone a bit, here's a fun fact for the kiddies

From his release it looks like Yammy is supposed to be a Mukade - a Japanese Centipede. These guys are fast, nasty and nearly impossible to kill unless you drown them in bug killer or boil them alive (for real - cutting them in half doesn't work).

Traditionally, mukade were adopted by the Japanese as a symbol of the samurai because it was thought that due to their hartiness they brought success in battle.

There's your fun fact for the day. Yammy's release is still ass ugly but at least there is a purpose to it
Old 2010-06-06, 09:49   Link #57
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
a Japanese Centipede. These guys are fast, nasty and nearly impossible to kill unless you drown them in bug killer or boil them alive (for real - cutting them in half doesn't work).
So wait if I pluck off its legs (so it stops moving) and then tear it apart, will the upper half crawl on my fingers with its belly?
...guess the fact ain't fun anymore Still, that was enlightening, never thought Yammy's release would be based on something.
Old 2010-06-06, 10:34   Link #58
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
So wait if I pluck off its legs (so it stops moving) and then tear it apart, will the upper half crawl on my fingers with its belly?
...guess the fact ain't fun anymore Still, that was enlightening, never thought Yammy's release would be based on something.
They're poisonous and they bite. If you maim or squash them it sends out a signal to its partner and they attack. They always hunt in pairs. Plus they are HUGE.

(For an idea of size)

Spoiler for Picture - Don't open if large bugs freak you out:
Old 2010-06-06, 12:59   Link #59
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
just in case you're willing to disregard Langus's advice about the centipede, i'll pay you to do one what you described

on another note, there is an honest resemblance to the japanese samurai armour - was it also where they got the idea of the style of the armour from?

Spoiler for Picture - Don't open if samurai freak you out:

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-06, 13:44   Link #60
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
They're poisonous and they bite. If you maim or squash them it sends out a signal to its partner and they attack. They always hunt in pairs. Plus they are HUGE.

(For an idea of size)

Spoiler for Picture - Don't open if large bugs freak you out:
That's not huge...

THIS is huge!
Spoiler for THIS!: