Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-29, 13:56   Link #221
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhawk View Post
Up till now Lelouch's ingenous, elaborate plans have had only one weakness : Mr.Suckaku OR any pilot that is a little above average (this is as stupid as it is frustrating). (...) I can't see how the Black Knights can lose when they have 2 super units in their forces (Kallen and Rolo).
Oh, you forgot about Knights of Round... And that one Suckaku are enough to pacify whole EU army unit Unfortunely it'd be to simple if Rolo kills him (and he doesn't have brain, don't forget!) but I'm looking forward to their meeting at school grounds.

And I think it's a big disadvance that Rolo don't know what 'working in group' means >_>
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 14:11   Link #222
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
And I think it's a big disadvance that Rolo don't know what 'working in group' means >_>
Hey, it'll keep Lelouch on his toes if nothing else and remind him that messing with Rolo has consequences... >_>
Old 2008-04-29, 15:46   Link #223
Judge Bao
Environmental Engineer

My prediction: ROFL (Rollo on Floor, Lifeless) at the end
Judge Bao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 15:51   Link #224
KrimzonStriker

How about a knife stuck in Lelouch's throat if he tries anything funny instead? <_<
Old 2008-04-29, 16:15   Link #225
ZeroForever

i doubt it (besides obvious story implications) . Though i can picture a scene where he flips and tries it while CC is around, rollo other then his gaess hasn't shown any high end fighting skills while CC has, in which case CC then pwns him.

either way i've been wondering if time doesn't actually stop wouldn't it be easy enough to finger him as alot of his assassinations have been in mid day during speachs and such as shown in the flash back in eps 4, so video recordings would easily be able to mark him as the killer.
Old 2008-04-29, 16:46   Link #226
KrimzonStriker

He probably disables those things before hand or something, I mean he's obviously not an amateur when it come to his profession and he doesn't just have his Geass. His piloting skills in the Vincent should more then demonstrate that I would think <_<
Old 2008-04-29, 16:55   Link #227
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

He obviously has been trained well in varying forms of combat, though more in assasination than anything else.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 16:58   Link #228
KrimzonStriker

Like I said, he's not an amateur at his profession, and he should know the limits of his own Geass better then anyone so he won't get caught by something as trivial as a camera or all things. >_>
Old 2008-04-29, 17:00   Link #229
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
Oh, you forgot about Knights of Round... And that one Suckaku are enough to pacify whole EU army unit Unfortunely it'd be to simple if Rolo kills him (and he doesn't have brain, don't forget!) but I'm looking forward to their meeting at school grounds.

Yep, Suzaku will p'wn all of the Black Knights other than Rolo.

Rolo was probably trained for assassination when he was a little kid. But without a family, I can understand his lack of emotion when kills people

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 17:05   Link #230
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I think his comment that compares killing to brushing your teeth displays how lacking he is in terms of some emotions.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-30, 01:03   Link #231
WhiteWings

I'd be wacko too if I starting going around killing people as a little kid.

For Lolo killing people is just as natural as breathing. For him normal concepts like family, friends, and etc are the things that can really shake him up.
Old 2008-04-30, 01:07   Link #232
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

But do you guys think that Rollo's memories were alter to think that he borned a life of assassination? Because he used his Geass way more than Lelouch/Mao combined if you include all his possible emotional killings of his comrades in the past. *Example of episode 4 where he murdered this one guy just for touching his locket.... He must of experienced a speck of humanity than what he was showing so far. Its like the implanted memories left out some flaws and not giving him any memories to convert to his ego.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:20   Link #233
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
But do you guys think that Rollo's memories were alter to think that he borned a life of assassination? Because he used his Geass way more than Lelouch/Mao combined if you include all his possible emotional killings of his comrades in the past. *Example of episode 4 where he murdered this one guy just for touching his locket.... He must of experienced a speck of humanity than what he was showing so far. Its like the implanted memories left out some flaws and not giving him any memories to convert to his ego.
-Not all Geass go permanent no matter how much they strengthen. Mao and Lelouch are just unlucky ones. >_>
-why would they need to alter Rollo's memories? He seems quite willing to kill anyone he's ordered to, and it's not like changing someone's memories erases their personality (as Lelouch's "itch" in episode 26 showed) I mean maybe he had his memories erased when he was 6 or so, but that's a mere possibility.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:50   Link #234
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Bao View Post
My prediction: ROFL (Rollo on Floor, Lifeless) at the end
i C what you did there
Old 2008-04-30, 04:52   Link #235
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
-Not all Geass go permanent no matter how much they strengthen. Mao and Lelouch are just unlucky ones. >_>
Maybe that depends on geass-provider? Mao and Lulu are only ones who gained Geass from C.C. so far

I don't think that Rolo's memories were altered, that wasn't necessary at all.
Old 2008-04-30, 05:58   Link #236
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

While the novels aren't quite canon, they featured C.C. mentioning that not all Geass go permanent which indicates to me that she had people who didn't end up like that. Rollo's Geass going permanent would suck though.

Old 2008-04-30, 06:42   Link #237
m-san
Narcoleptic Insomniac

I'm quite curious as to how Rollo's Geass "evolves," like Mao's and Lelouch's. Like the Emperor, he doesn't seem to have perma-Geass.

From the teleporting-Vincent scene in ep4, when Lelouch sees the Vincent teleporting in his radar, maybe his Geass's range is REALLY HUGE?! So much so he was able to stop Lelouch's sense of time even though he was so far away?
m-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 07:16   Link #238
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

if his geass really becomes permanent. i would believe he will be living in isolation.. as he will be in some sort of "trapped in time" state.. that would be very sad..

anyway. i believe it is that huge as he wants it to be.. but im sure there is a certain limit to that..
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 07:33   Link #239
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

He was not so far away, so yep, I think that's the point, it was just natural to see that this way. Plus info that his geass-sphere can be maintained only for about few seconds, so he had to use it several times in order to get to Lelouch.
Old 2008-04-30, 09:10   Link #240
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Several times. It will sucks if his Geass will evolve faster. Rollo started to show emotions. Upon learning that, that's where I think his Geass will start to advance. I won't be surprised if it goes permanent like Lelouch's and Mao's. If his Geass is to become permanent, how would other see Rollo as? Rollo disappeared? Or Rollo who is stationary? I don't wish this to happen to Rollo

In terms of speed, Rollo just have to be well-trained if his Geass can only be maintained for a few seconds.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote