AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2004-11-09, 00:55   Link #1
Snoozer

Nurses? a Few color pages.

I wanted to show some of the emotions of the "other" side's characters. The scene when through 3 different rewrites. The first version, the Rider "Leyna" just thought to herself during the scene. Then I wanted more interaction between the flyer and rider, so I had the flyer talking to her while she worked on patching up the wing. In the Final version, I thought it would make the bond between the Flyer and Rider more intimate if Leyna was the only person the Flyer would communicate with. Hopefully the reader would image the other half of the conversation.

We also worked on different angles of the camera on Leyna and a few different panel styles. (like the bent frame on page 68 -page-)

On the last page I kind of like the tattoo in the first frame. I didn't want the sound effect in the last frame to detract from the picture, so I tried making it very transparent.

Any CC is welcome

CB
Alpha Shade
http://www.alpha-shade.com

Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-09, 04:55   Link #2
JERI

Oh god the vehicles are fantastic. It's fascinatint, there's no doubt it's not photorealistic, but something makes it real enough so you can rotate them in your head and clearly visualise what they'll look like from different angles.
JERI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-15, 07:26   Link #3
Snoozer

After the attack on the command post the two remaining flyers sweep fast and low over the camp to avoid any antiaircraft fire. Troops scatter and find cover as the birds scream overhead. The Station in the background is supposed to be a part of an outlying town that was captured before the siege of the city.

CB
Alpha Shade
http://www.alpha-shade.com

Snoozer is offline   Reply With Quote