AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-06, 06:07   Link #1941
Akamaru

Group:
Osuwari Team

Positions:
translator - NEEDED, fast and reliable since we're doing only 1 project, let's do it properly
...other positions theoretically are taken but still, if you would like to help and have some skills, please apply

Project:
World Destruction

osuwariteam@gmail.com

We're a new group but consisting of quite experienced members. We have one native jpn translator, but she's very busy and probably won't be able to keep up with a steady one-episode-per-week schedule. This is why we need help. No previous experience needed, only good knowledge of japanese and interest in our project

We can show some samples of our karaoke/typeset/effects or whatever if the person interested in joining wants to check where exactly he/she is applying to :P
Old 2008-06-07, 01:33   Link #1942
Nojiko

Positions: Translators, Translator Checkers, Encoders, Timers, Typesetters, Karaoke.

Group: Mellow Fansubs

Project: Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora

IRC: #mellow@irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact: Nojiko

E-mail: nojiko@fansubber.com

Mellow's gonna try and make it back out from the grave, hopefully. Dire need of translators needed though. =<
Old 2008-06-07, 11:41   Link #1943
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Door is open again :)

Position: Translator
Project: Vampire Knight and Ultraviolet: Code 044 coming this summer.
Group: Ureshii

Here we are again! Our Vampire Knight translator moved to Japan lately and he thought things will move nice and easy once he settled, but it did not turn out that way. He is having fun exploring Tokyo and meeting new people. So, while he is having fun and all, we would like to get you super translator to do our VK project in his place. VK staff are dedicated and very good, meaning they are up to the challenge of catching up with airing episodes if you are ^_^

Also looking for another translator, or same if you can handle 2 projects, to do a summer show. I have 2-3 titles to choose from, but I can only talk about them after you pass the test / get accepted

If you have the courage and know you are super then let's hear from you ^_^;

Note: I may not be around in irc all the time... so leave me pm and I'm sure to respond as soon as I am around

Last edited by ArabianSwan; 2008-06-07 at 19:13.
Old 2008-06-08, 04:21   Link #1944
DranzerX13

Send a message via AIM to DranzerX13 Send a message via MSN to DranzerX13 Send a message via Yahoo to DranzerX13
Position(s): Translators, Quality Checkers, Karaoke, Typesetter
Group: Hoshi-no-Yume-Fansubs
Project(s): Monster Farm, Mission-E, Kohime+Muso
IRC Channel: #hoshi-no-yume-fansubs
IRC Contact: DranzerX13, PokerDog
E-Mail: DranzerX13@hotmail.com
You can also PM me on the forums here as well if you like.

I want to get a head start on claiming these for fansubbing before anyone else does.
Both Mission-E and Kohime+Muso have not aired yet in japan yet but will sometime next month in July 2008. As for Monster Farm it is an old anime from the late 1990's.

Last edited by DranzerX13; 2008-06-12 at 11:39.
Old 2008-06-09, 00:24   Link #1945
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Position(s): Typesetters, timers, editors.
for up to date listing please visit: http://anime-himitsu.nyaatorrents.org/?page_id=23

Group: Anime-Himitsu
Project(s): Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Amatsuki, and Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Specials

IRC Channel: #Anime-Himitsu @irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: ChibiBoi or Dragon001
E-Mail: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com

We've been running under staffed for a long time, which makes our release more, and more spaced out. any help will be welcomed ^_^
Old 2008-06-10, 13:37   Link #1946
Mio
TL;DR
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Mio
Arrow Mishicorp in need of experienced staff!

Our current members are becoming increasingly busy with their lives and/or taking vacations, and thus we are in need of new staff members to maintain pace. You should have some experience.

Position(s): Encoder, and Quality Checker(s)
Group: Mishicorp
Project(s): xxxHolic Kei & Vampire Knight
Future Project(s): Slayers
IRC Channel: #Mishicorp-recruit @ irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Karin, modoki
E-mail: nayuki@staticsubs.org

Thanks!
Old 2008-06-10, 14:53   Link #1947
ElderKain

[Loli-Wolf] Fansubs looking for Translators & Translation Checkers

Position(s) Requested:
Translator, Translation Checker
Group: Loli-Wolf *AnimeSuki Group Page*
Group Website: http://loli.Baka-Wolf.com *Site's gonna have a WordPress Makeover*
Project(s): Saint October & Future Upcoming Projects *debatable*
IRC Channel: irc://irc.rizon.net/Loli-Wolf
IRC Contact: ElderKain
E-mail: ElderKain@gmail.com

[Loli-Wolf] Provides Loli-Related animes, such as Saint October, and such, so if you are a Loli-Fan, and love Loli-Related Animes, then help out ^.^

Our Current Translator & Translation Checkers are currently busy with Saint October.
They are swamped terribly with it.

Right now out main TL is translationg from the Chinese sub version, but
that's only one person doing TL, and he isn't active all the time since he
does have a life, lol.

Right now [Loli-Wolf] is in Joint with [MBT] in this project, but they don't have the Translators to spare, and they are looking for Translators themselves, lol.

As for Translation Checkers, we have 2, but they arn't active enough, and can take 2-5 days to go over one ep in Checking... so it's so slow.

We need some active members, perferable in Translation & Translation checking.
They have to be pretty fluent in Japanses & accurate.

Thanks for your time ^.^
Leader of [Loli-Wolf],

ElderKain
Old 2008-06-11, 08:23   Link #1948
VincentRPG
Fansubber

Position(s): Translators, Translation Checkers
Group: Shinsen-subs
Project(s): A bunch.
IRC Channel: Shinsen-subs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Vincent, Asakomi, Edward_K, Soichiro, Merines
Email: VincentOGPA@yahoo.com

You'll work if you join. We won't kiss your ass. You aren't a god cause you know japanese to english. Team effort, THE END.
Old 2008-06-11, 14:54   Link #1949
jama

Yabai-Fansubs looking for an AFX Typesetter

Position: AFX Typesetter
Group: Yabai-Fansubs
Project: Seto no Hanayome
IRC Channel: #yabai@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: jama or Juggen
Homepage: http://yabai.ulrezaj.com/

If you liked Seto no Hanayome and hated that it was dropped by the only good group, then here is your chance: We will sub Seto no Hanayome starting from episode 1 in DVD quality. The only position that we are lacking is the one of the typesetter. Seto no Hanayome got a lot of signs, easy and difficult ones, so you will have to be able to use Adobe After Effects. Hopefully we can release episode 1 soon - with your help!
Old 2008-06-11, 19:09   Link #1950
Sparhawk85

Position(s): Karaoke Creators
Group: Toki-Fansubs
Project(s): Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE, Zero no Tsukaima III, Slayers Revolution, Gekijouban Aquarion
IRC Channel: #toki-fansubs
IRC Contact: Sparhawk/DevilCat_Nya/Darkwing_Duck/Edward_Cullen (I like to change my name a lot, just look for whoever has the ~ in the channel)
E-Mail: tokifansubs@gmail.com
You can also PM me on the forums here

So basically I have pretty much everything I need except for people who can Create Karaoke. Slayers Revolution is good to go, I have everything for that. But I actually need a Karaoke Creator for my other projects, Gekijouban Aquarion, World Destruction, Zero no Tsukaima III and someone with some free time and wanting to work on Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch PURE would help as well for when I want to take a look at that.

Of course I'll never turn down a TL either, and if you want to make things easier for one of my TLs, some TLC would be nice as well.
Old 2008-06-12, 07:13   Link #1951
Grv
宜しく
*Fansubber

Group: Yoroshiku Fansubs
Positions: Quality Controllers
Projects: All projects
IRC: #Yoroshiku@irc.rizon.net
Email: yoroshikufansubs [ a t ] yahoo .com

Last edited by Grv; 2008-06-14 at 08:56.
Old 2008-06-12, 15:39   Link #1952
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Postion: Translators
Group: Yuurisan-subs
Projects: D. Gray-man, Hitman Reborn, Nabari no Ou
IRC: #yuurisansubs@irc.rizon.net
email: yuurisans@hotmail.com
forum: http://yuurisansubs.com

~we have lots of translators right now, but some are
really busy now or dissapeared.
We might pick up another anime so we need
extra translators, we need translators that
are fast to translate and can work as a team.
-yuurisans
Old 2008-06-17, 11:11   Link #1953
ArabianSwan
Ureshii ^_^

Send a message via AIM to ArabianSwan
Skip Beat Fan Team

FINALLY!! Have been waiting for this manga to be adapted into anime since I've read first chapter ^____^;
It has been announced that it will be this Fall. So as a big fan of the manga, and as I promised myself long ago to do it, I'm calling out for Skip Beat fans to gather up for this show ^_^. All positions are open except encoder , but you have to be:
- real big fan of the manga
- l33t experienced fansubber
- reliable
- efficient

Basically I wish to do it under Ureshii's name but if members mind that, we may just do a skip beat group! So yah just want to do the best for my favorite manga ^_^; Let's hope the adaption will be as good

EDIT: lol I got so excited I forgot to add my contact info: pm in here or rizon same nick or email arabianswan [at] yahoo.ca

Last edited by ArabianSwan; 2008-06-17 at 11:23.
Old 2008-06-19, 11:15   Link #1954
PatDaniels
Nocturnal-Subs Founder

Send a message via AIM to PatDaniels Send a message via MSN to PatDaniels Send a message via Yahoo to PatDaniels
Group
Nocturnal-Subs

Positions
Translators
BitTorrent Seeders
XDCC Bot Providers

Position Descriptions
Translators: Accurately translate the Japanese dialogue and signs/text in a 25-minute anime episode.

BitTorrent Seeders: Will need to know the basics of a BitTorrent client. Also need to be able to leave your computer running for a substantial amount of time (at least 15 hours a day, but 24 hours is an enormous plus) to allow people to download the releases from you via BitTorrent. We can teach you how to seed if you do not know how.

XDCC Bot Providers: Must have knowledge of XDCC bots and how to set up your file list. Also need to be able to leave your computer running for a substantial amount of time (at least 15 hours a day, but 24 hours is an enormous plus) so people can download the releases from you via IRC.

Future Projects
Telepathy Shoujo Ran in June.
World Destruction in July.
Natsume Yuujin-chou in July.

(Note: The translator may pick projects they wish to do in the future after we do the first two animes. We'd prefer if we all like the same genres: fantasy, sci-fi, adventure, comedy, mystery, scary, etc., but any genre will suffice, as it is ultimately up to the translator.)

Website
http://nocturnal-subs.zxq.net

guitarkid104@yahoo.com

IRC Channel
#nocturnal-subs
irc.rizon.net

IRC Contact
PatDaniels

Preferred method of contact is e-mail.
I will also check my PMs frequently, so feel free to send one, if you'd like.
You can, of course, contact me via IRC if I am online, but if not, leave a note with one of the OPs about which position you're applying for and ask him to pass the message on to me (PatDaniels).
Old 2008-06-19, 11:24   Link #1955
~aegis~

Group: Anomaly-Subs

CURRENT PROJECTS: (we currently have translators for all these projects):
Birdy the Mighty: Decode, Antique Bakery, and Natsume Yuujin-chou

We are looking for any translators that already have a summer series in mind they would like to translate. We can handle everything else. If you are interested in Translating a fall series for use please don't hesitate to contact us.

Also if anyone is interested in helping us find by translating the final 8 episodes of Persona - Trinity Soul please contact us.

OPEN POSITIONS:
Experienced Timers
Editors
Quality Checkers
Experienced Typesetters (AFX or .ass)

IRC: #anomaly-recruits @ irc.rizon.net
no site yet

Last edited by ~aegis~; 2008-06-28 at 23:00.
Old 2008-06-20, 14:55   Link #1956
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Translators: Experience is preferred, but if you have decent English and able to translate then, apply.

Translator Checkers: Must have proper knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuations, etc. Experience is preferred, but if you think you’re up for the job, apply.

Timers: Able to use Aegisub for timing, use lead ins/outs, and scene timing experience is a plus. Experience is preferred.

Editors: Able to have a complete grasp of the English language, basically read through the scrip, identify the grammatical, syntax, etc. errors, and change them

Quality Checkers: Must be able to point out the timing, editing, typesetting, and encoding errors and present it in a QC report. Experience is a must for quality checkers.

Typersetter: Prior experience is a plus, kara experience is also a plus. AFX knowledge is highly commendable and if you have any of those skills, then apply.

Encoders: Have prior experience, able to encode both avi and mkv format

Web Designer: You think you have skills to make this site better? Then send us a sample of your work and you will have a chance to work on this site and become a part of the Genjo-Subs team.

Bot provider/FTP provider: Should have a secure server and give us access to it 24/7.

If you interested in any of these positions then feel free to join IRC #genjo-recruits, or PM me here with your contact information. Also, I would like to thank all the supporters for still being here in our time of need, and I would like to welcome and potential staff members to try to apply and see how it is to be part of the Genjo staff.

The positions marked red are greatly needed and position(s) marked blue are moderately needed.

For the summer season we will be choosing one of the following series to do: Natsume Yuujinchou, Sekirei, or Blade of the Immortal. Of course, the translator will be able to choose one of the follow or suggest another series to do. This is not set in stone, so please stay tunned for more information regarding this.
Old 2008-06-20, 22:09   Link #1957
Section_9

Group: Section-9
Position: Translator
Project: Sekirei
IRC: #s9@irc.rizon.net

If you want to apply as a translator, we are looking for anyone _with_ experience who can provide the script within 24 hours of the episode airing.

We will only do this if a translator applies meeting the above requirement.
Old 2008-06-20, 23:43   Link #1958
Dragon001
Timer
*Fansubber

Position (s): Typesetter
Group: Anime-Himitsu
Projects: Amatsuki, Suteki Tantei Labyrinth, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Specials
IRC: #Anime-Himitsu@irc.rizon.net
Contact us at:

email: himitsu.admin [at] gmail.com
Site: http://anime-himitsu.nyaatorrents.org/

We have more opening listed on the site but we need one more Typesetter ASAP!
Old 2008-06-21, 04:03   Link #1959
DeSiBoY
*Fansubber

Position: Qcers experienced! Editors experienced! Tlers
Group: AnimeSoftSubs
Project: Sekirei
IRC Channel: #AnimeSS@Irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: desiboy
E-Mail: desibouya@gmail.com
AIM: all4kesh
Yahoo all4kesh
Old 2008-06-21, 09:58   Link #1960
sangofe

Saizen is in need of timers.

Position: Timers
Group: Saizen Fansubs
Project: Ashita no joe, Soul Eater.
IRC Channel: #saizen^recruits@Irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: sangofe
E-Mail: saizen.recruits@gmail.com

Last edited by sangofe; 2008-06-21 at 18:16.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator