AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-02, 18:19   Link #341
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

He's able to walk without his cane in the Russia arc, I believe. That starts at volume 20, so the chances of it getting animated are slim, which is too bad since the arc itself is epic and Accel finally changed out of that weird shirt into a badass winter coat, seen below:

Old 2010-12-02, 18:26   Link #342
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Just to bring the thread back on-topic, anyone here read the newly translated Vol22 Ch11 pt1? Accel have undergone a metamorphsis here and this is what made him into a angel, a side-effect of healing LO. Any thoughts on possible new capabilities?
Nothing really, the business about him becoming an 'Angel' is probably just him achieving Aeon of Horus, a change in heart though utilizing Aiwass' data . The wings are an extension of his powers, yet a source of them as well - Through them he can act out his powers, and by them he draws power (calculations).

So I guess... He can do it more effectively? But most likely it means he can call on this immense power without going berserk everything.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-02, 19:41   Link #343
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nothing really, the business about him becoming an 'Angel' is probably just him achieving Aeon of Horus, a change in heart though utilizing Aiwass' data . The wings are an extension of his powers, yet a source of them as well - Through them he can act out his powers, and by them he draws power (calculations).

So I guess... He can do it more effectively? But most likely it means he can call on this immense power without going berserk everything.
Its not like he's become a real angel but now he belong to the angelic class, look at his halo , is just like Hyouka, Gabriel and Aiwass.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-03, 04:07   Link #344
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
He's able to walk without his cane in the Russia arc, I believe. That starts at volume 20, so the chances of it getting animated are slim, which is too bad since the arc itself is epic and Accel finally changed out of that weird shirt into a badass winter coat, seen below:

I wanted to find out if he will ever get his brain fixed.

According to the wikis (upon closer reading) that poor guy was still stuck with the Misaka Network as of the Russia arc.
Old 2010-12-03, 11:49   Link #345
tsunade666

well it's a permanent damage. Unless his in wings mode which he doesn't need the help of the network to compute for him but still the network might help him in way because the network is connected to angels. So it's not far fetched to think it's all planned for him to be connected to it to evolve in such a way.
Old 2010-12-04, 00:31   Link #346
Shadow5YA

Unless it's just an oversight of the author, Accelerator never used his cane as a conventional crutch or walking stick like it's supposed to be. He always walked normally and just carried around with him because it had something to do with the network.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 00:40   Link #347
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well it's a permanent damage.
Well, it's a world with magic, so ...

I mean that's how Last Order got fixed too.
Old 2010-12-04, 00:50   Link #348
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Well, it's a world with magic, so ...

I mean that's how Last Order got fixed too.
Last Order didn't exactly lose a chunk of her brain to a bullet.
Old 2010-12-04, 01:49   Link #349
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Going angel level practically renders losing some lump of meat moot anyway....
Old 2010-12-04, 01:54   Link #350
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
well it's a permanent damage. Unless his in wings mode which he doesn't need the help of the network to compute for him but still the network might help him in way because the network is connected to angels. So it's not far fetched to think it's all planned for him to be connected to it to evolve in such a way.
I was thinking about this... what if Accelerator evolves fully into an angel, thus, like Aiwass, is going to fry LO's brain just by being around??
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 01:57   Link #351
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I was thinking about this... what if Accelerator evolves fully into an angel, thus, like Aiwass, is going to fry LO's brain just by being around??
But then...Hyouka does not....and Aiwass is not a run of the mill angel...
Old 2010-12-04, 02:20   Link #352
tsunade666

If accelerator evolves into a fully angel he can just heal again and again Last Order. But it just show how the network is really important. It houses the angel army of Aleister.

I wonder how can the magic side go against them.
Old 2010-12-04, 03:58   Link #353
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Not really, Last Order' symptom has been suppressed, but not fully cured. Aiwass has pointed out before he fades away from the surface world, that LO is not going to live long under the current condition.

Accelerator's song did not fully delete Aiwass's codes, only route it away.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-04, 04:43   Link #354
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Not really, Last Order' symptom has been suppressed, but not fully cured. Aiwass has pointed out before he fades away from the surface world, that LO is not going to live long under the current condition.

I was thinking that in the end, Accelerator is going to take over managing the Misaka Network so as to free Last Order from this burden.
Old 2010-12-04, 05:08   Link #355
tsunade666

but he can't do that because his not a clone or had the same patterns or genetics or what ever it is that connects the sisters and the last order.

Aleister specifically took Misaka's dna map for her ability and the uses of it. To connect that massive network around the world. I can only think of Misaka if their would be a replacement for Last Order or Full Tuning.
Old 2010-12-04, 05:54   Link #356
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
but he can't do that because his not a clone or had the same patterns or genetics or what ever it is that connects the sisters and the last order.

Aleister specifically took Misaka's dna map for her ability and the uses of it. To connect that massive network around the world. I can only think of Misaka if their would be a replacement for Last Order or Full Tuning.

But Accelerator is a part of the network now. As long as there's a connection, why couldn't he hijack it?
Old 2010-12-04, 07:18   Link #357
tsunade666

he can hijack it but still the server is Last Order unless he can start giving out signals like the sisters. He can probably take control of the server but it's not like you can transfer rights of the server from Last Order to Accelerator.
Old 2010-12-04, 08:26   Link #358
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Technically, its possible. Accel mimicking the electromagnetic pulse emissions using his vector control on the electrons around him. He would just need Last Order to feed him the initial calculations while he starts the server up, but once he gets the calculations going, he can set up a parallel connection to the MISAKA Network who then feed the calculations back to him to keep his connection going, then Last Order shuts herself down.

A self-perpetuating "engine" of sorts.
Old 2010-12-04, 09:50   Link #359
Salt
the cynic

Quote:
Well, it doesn't mean it can be (magically) regenerated...

They ARE in a world with animated rock golems and healing spells.

And unlike in Touma's case, fixing it wouldn't be pointless - the memory of his past in those cells are gone already.

Quote:

The idea of Mikoto taking over the network is intriguing though. At lvl 5 it should be a cake walk.
Old 2010-12-04, 10:04   Link #360
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Well, it doesn't mean it can be (magically) regenerated...

They ARE in a world with animated rock golems and healing spells.

And unlike in Touma's case, fixing it wouldn't be pointless - the memory of his past in those cells are gone already.

The idea of Mikoto taking over the network is intriguing though. At lvl 5 it should be a cake walk.
What...no....only esper who could is Accelerator.....because this network has to support Angels....only reason why the Radio Noise Sisters can do it is because there are so damned many of them.