AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-08-04, 22:28   Link #21
dom33
Pat:TAISAAAAA!

looks like the same old naruto knocks some sense into someone, looks a lot like the first movie only intsead of sasuke we have lee......
WhiteWings:To this day I don't know what the insanity behind the decision to release the first GSD ending. My God that was without a doubt the worst ending I had ever seen in my life in a anime series.
Blizzer: He already has special powers called super pheromone powers which makes him irresistable to Sekirei's in heat.
dom33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 05:13   Link #22
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger
This movie will be the last Naruto movie before the time skip (announced by the producer) and any other movie will be after the time skip so yes this should be the last filler movie...
All anime movies that don't affect the plot are filler. The next movie will be after the time skip but it will still be filler. Just like the Beach movie and the One Piece movies.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 07:38   Link #23
Petbe
Wingless Angel

So far I have been unimpressed with the Naruto movies. Other then the fight with "mr sand man" in one of them i had not enjoyed the others. Just wish the fillers ended aleady. Oh yeah and I hate his outfit.. It is so plain and eh..

Oh yeh uzumaki naruto-san, I love your avatar. So cute. Hinita and Naruto ftw!
Old 2006-08-05, 08:48   Link #24
tkdtiger

I meant this should be the last filler movie before the time skip...sorry for the confusion...this movie is before the time skip. It is the final movie in part 1 of the anime...atleast that according to a recent trailer on the Japanese website.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 19:26   Link #25
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Am I mistaken to say the movie was originally dated to be released in September? If so we may all be saved if the movie was moved up to co launch with the second coming.
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 21:16   Link #26
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agallion
Am I mistaken to say the movie was originally dated to be released in September? If so we may all be saved if the movie was moved up to co launch with the second coming.
I think the movie is out already in Japan.
Old 2006-08-06, 23:02   Link #27
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
right i meant it was slated for september a month or two back, but was moved up. Maybe to release with the new series?
Agallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 23:04   Link #28
MetalAlchemist17

Anyone know if and when it's coming to the States?
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 04:26   Link #29
swerv
Stay Up

I've seen a torrent claiming to be the 3rd Naruto movie but I didn't download it. It was in realplayer format and only 350 megs so the quality was probably poor if it was even real.
Old 2006-08-07, 06:39   Link #30
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalAlchemist17
Anyone know if and when it's coming to the States?
The anime in America is not even to the point where they can show the first movie without spoiling the show. It could be a year or 3 before the 3rd one comes.
Old 2006-08-08, 00:02   Link #31
kakasensai
Akitsuki San

Woot Woot Kakashi again.. My favorite character returns in Movie 3....
kakasensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:05   Link #32
MetalAlchemist17

Kakishi is one of the coolest for sure. Any guesses how long it'll be before this is released and fan subbed?
MetalAlchemist17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:37   Link #33
Medalist
Infie
*Fansubber

hmm well...the dvd come out around March, April...so sometime in April or Early May.

-NOTE: this is just an estimate
Medalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 16:06   Link #34
SDM

I dont care if the story is crap just as long as the fight scenes are good then I,ll be happy.
SDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 19:27   Link #35
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDM
I dont care if the story is crap just as long as the fight scenes are good then I,ll be happy.
There has so far been only 1 "good" fight ijn 2 movies.....so i wouldn be hopeful.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 20:37   Link #36
Yondaime-Legacy

who cares if the movie sucks at least we get something to watch. i really am sick of these fillers they should be like bleach fillers were they revolve around one plot. nevertheless what would u rather watch? naruto re-runs or naruto fillers. lol i know the re-runs seems like a tempting answer but i still go with the fillers.
Yondaime-Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 13:33   Link #37
Yoshizo Kawasaki
Dazzel Brush

Send a message via MSN to Yoshizo Kawasaki
New! - When will the next movie be comming out? because im getting annoyed with all the fillers now! and i wanna see Naruto progressing in something other than pointless pansy missions like in fillers lol
Yoshizo Kawasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 14:07   Link #38
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshizo Kawasaki
New! - When will the next movie be comming out? because im getting annoyed with all the fillers now! and i wanna see Naruto progressing in something other than pointless pansy missions like in fillers lol
All of the movies are filler too. Anyway, the next movie should come out the same time next year. Thats usually how it is with anime movies like these.
Old 2006-08-18, 14:36   Link #39
Yoshizo Kawasaki
Dazzel Brush

Send a message via MSN to Yoshizo Kawasaki
Yeah, but they last longer and have good story-lines lol Next year huh? that really sucks i expected it to be really soon =(
Yoshizo Kawasaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-18, 23:50   Link #40
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I recently heard Naruto Movie 3 has been on 9 th postion in Japan after two weeks while Naruto Movies 1 and 2 were on number 1 potion for for quite some time .

So does this mean Naruto Movie 3 is far-below our expectations . I loved Naruto Movie 2 , Kazekage Gaara was a treat to see , after watching that had high hope pinned on Naruto Movie 3