AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2006-02-07, 17:23   Link #21
MasterX

Satu Satu Fruit

Pros:
-Ability to erect inpenetrable barriers
-Ability to create and manipulate any element. Even controls other Devil Fruit abilities.
-Ability to restrict any Devil Fruit ability on contact, except against the Satu Satu Fruit itself
-Can fuse two elements to create a whole new effect. For example, the user can fuse air and water, so s/he can rise and breath underwater.
-Can extend any munipulated element to an unlimited length.
Cons:
-Doesn't extend the user's power or copy another fruit user's power, like Bon Clay's Cloning abilities.

*I decided to create this fruit to eliminate the water-weakness that all fruits have, though the user can't swim him/herself, s/he can still move.
MasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 19:16   Link #22
Cosak

Dub Dub fruit
Pros
~create clones for the most annoyance
~ get stuff done really fast
~ create an army from one person
Cons
~food bills
~all that weight on a boat
~Difficulties telling yourself what to do.
All together, I think this is mre pro than con
Cosak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 11:02   Link #23
d.Lughie

Copy Copy Fruit...

Copy another devil fruit ability.. by touching or get in touch by that devil fruit user
But its not like mr.2's ability where he can store all his touched face... once you touch (skin contact) another devil fruit user.. you will gain his ability and lost the previous power.. but you can mantain your ability as long as you want if you dont touch other devil fruit user..

Pros
- You can have many different abilities of devil fruit (but not at the same time)
- You can store the ability you want and change it if you get bored.. lol
- It can be very powerful if you could find a good devil fruit power to copy

Cons
- If you cannot find any devil fruit user or by any chances are not able to get his ability... this fruit is of no use.... you dont gain any power and you cannot swim either
- Usually you are less experienced (using the ability you have just gained) than the original user.. so it depends on how smart u use it..

lol.. it seems kinda lame..
d.Lughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-06, 10:36   Link #24
Zero The Rose Kicker

rose pearl fruit

rose pearl fruit

it just like the smog smog fruit. you changed into millions rose pearl. and your finger,leg or arms can become rose pearl.
Zero The Rose Kicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-06, 22:42   Link #25
kvnphm1

Naruto probably ate that copy copy fruit and we know how well that work for him.
kvnphm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 15:10   Link #26
Evanescent Dreamer
Different and proud of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Isn't that kinda like the ability of that girl in the secretive organization (I forgot her name, was it miss tuesday, or something), where she can change her bodies weight at will.
It was Miss Valentine('s Day?)Anyway, her laugh got pretty annoying.
My fruit I came up with would be a spoof off of the Sharingun on Naruto

The Mirror Mirror fruit

PROS:
Gives you the ability to record any fruit power youve have seen BUT ONLY if you have seen the power used at least once. Then using the information recorded (automatically just by watching it preformed) on the power you can use the fruit's power.

CONS:
1.If one fruit power is used for longer than 5 minutes, that power becomes yours and you can never use/record another power again.
2.This fruit will give you a medical problem. The problem can be anywhere from Physical (like trouble with breathing in certain enviorments) to Mental(ONLY problems like ADD, OCD, or Inadvertedly going into deep thought never knowing when it will happen or for how long it will take to come out of deep thought.<often presenting problems for battle>
Evanescent Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 15:14   Link #27
Evanescent Dreamer
Different and proud of it

[QUOTE=Evanescent Dreamer]
PROS:
Gives you the ability to record any fruit power youve have seen BUT ONLY if you have seen the power used at least once. Then using the information recorded (automatically just by watching it preformed) on the power you can use the fruit's power.

*Then using the information recorded (automatically just by watching it preformed)you can use the fruit's power.[/COLOR]
Evanescent Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-12, 23:36   Link #28
tidus0728

Ocean Ocean fruit

Power to control ocean/waves, HUGE advantage to other ability users.
tidus0728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 13:53   Link #29
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

the drag-drag fruit

- advantages

can turn into a dragon or into a half dragon hybrid AKA dragoon

be able to breath fire

-disadvantages

cant swim

can only fly for 2 hours 45 minutes

who i like to use it-
zolo he can use 3 swords with his dragon prowness and str and be able to do aerial sword techniques
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-04, 06:53   Link #30
regasatanum

ODA's magic magic pen pen Fruit

- He can re-write anything in one piece based on his own imagination. He can strike off Whitebeard, Blackbeard, Eneru.. any badass off the world with his stroke of his pen. He can even redraw Shanks' arm

PRO
- Luffy can never be Pirate King without his approval
- add, remove, modify any character, any story, any history, any island.
- the user will be invincible and kill anyone with just its though itself.
- yes, he can do whatever he wish to hina, nami, robin, kalifa, Vivi, Laki, Tashigi, Mozu and Kiwi, Porche, Nojiko, Conis, Kaya

CON
- errrmmm .. con??
regasatanum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 11:10   Link #31
sleroux
seigaku substitute

swim swim fruit
the only devils fruit that allows the eater to swim

pro- well..you get to eat a 100 billion worth fruit
con- you dont get anything else then the swimming abillity

if you cant swim, hurry up!!! and get one

Last edited by sleroux; 2006-09-08 at 08:52.
sleroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 15:49   Link #32
nduns

This first one I made for a fanfic of mine that might remain unfinished for a long time.

Name: Rifuto-Rifuto no Mi (Lift-Lift Fruit)
Pro: You can lift anything like magic without even moving, such as crates, boxes, even your opponents and you can use it on more than one object.
Con: You can't use it on anything that's at least 30 paces away from you.

Name: Kyouryuu-Kyouryuu no Mi (Dino-Dino Fruit)
Pro: You can turn into any dinosaur you want and use some powers that real dinos didn't have, like those spiked dinos can shoot their spikes out of their backs.
Con: One touch of water, and you revert back to your normal state.

Name: Anuvil-Anuvil no Mi (Anvil-Anvil Fruit) I couldn't find a real Japanese word for it. Damn Freedict!
Pro: You can turn into a huge anvil and crush your foes and also become invincible.
Con: Same con as Kilo-Kilo, it's easy to miss your opponent. The good news is you can't damage yourself in the process.
nduns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 14:47   Link #33
linkinage

Talking 2 Devils Fruit!!!

hey guys i was just watchin 1 piece the other day and i started to wonder...wat if mugiwara no luffy ate another devils fruit??? i mean wudnt that be so cool...think about it...rite now he stands no chance of winning against smoker or ace...but if he ate another devils fruit hed be kickin ass...dont u think so???
linkinage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 17:09   Link #34
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
mizu mizu fruit

mizu means water on japanese

the mizu fruit will seem superior to other fruits,

but the lightning fruit is effective against the mizu fruit.. since water leads electricity...

a good move wit the water fruit would be "mizu prison" that trapps the enemy in a water boble and disable them if they got any devil fruit powers..then drown them.

the user of the water fruit can also decide the speed on the water particals and by that heat or cool the water.

also the user can controll water in the ocean and objects (note: that the human body is over 70% water so the user should be able to controll their body at own free will.

and to the last since the user of the water fruit is water and can controll it, the fruit must the only one that still lets you swim.
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 17:12   Link #35
cp9
Cipher Pol nr.9

Location: No way, <--supposed to be an R in there but i forgot where:P
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinage
hey guys i was just watchin 1 piece the other day and i started to wonder...wat if mugiwara no luffy ate another devils fruit??? i mean wudnt that be so cool...think about it...rite now he stands no chance of winning against smoker or ace...but if he ate another devils fruit hed be kickin ass...dont u think so???

later in the show you will see understand that if a person eat more than 1 devil fruit that perons body wont bear it and than explode or be destroyed at some part...

too bad tough, it would be cool if some1 in the show showed up with 2 abilities.. hehe
cp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 17:41   Link #36
airsBlue

Send a message via MSN to airsBlue
Quote:
mizu means water on japanese

the mizu fruit will seem superior to other fruits,

but the lightning fruit is effective against the mizu fruit.. since water leads electricity...

a good move wit the water fruit would be "mizu prison" that trapps the enemy in a water boble and disable them if they got any devil fruit powers..then drown them.

the user of the water fruit can also decide the speed on the water particals and by that heat or cool the water.

also the user can controll water in the ocean and objects (note: that the human body is over 70% water so the user should be able to controll their body at own free will.

and to the last since the user of the water fruit is water and can controll it, the fruit must the only one that still lets you swim.
it will be nice fruit even though the same idea was used in tokyo underground series ... but i doubt that there woud be any fruit like that because it goes aginst the idea of the series itself..

here are some fruit ... some of them came from other anime series though but i don't know the japaness names for them :

1- story writer fruit

it gave u the ability to make people in an area act the way u write the story ... u can make them act in script that u write their action and speak .. every little details u can edit and write ...

disadvantage:
u can't move while writing ... and it can be used at specific area.

- it was used in Scryed .. and maybe DoFlamingo use it or somehow near it -

2- Gravity Fruit

u can control the gravity .. it is not like kilo kilo fruit which can one effect the weigh of the person u can do it at larger scale ... u can make the wirgh of people so large that u can crash them to the ground .. u can throw people with it .. or even control the weight of water and move it the way u like ...

Disadvantage ...
can't think of any other than becoming hammer in water .. but maybe u can use it to escape !!!

- it was used in tokyo underground and gash bell -

3- Summon the dead

u can summon even summon the pirate king to fight for u and evenmaking ur own staff

disadvantage:
well even though u can summon super humans .. u are not one
airsBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:32   Link #37
nduns

Quote:
Um... no. If he had two in his body, he would explode and die. No one in the OP world is allowed to have 2 devil fruits or else that person blows up. Why else would none of the characters have more than one power?
Old 2006-09-09, 23:33   Link #38
nduns

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp9
later in the show you will see understand that if a person eat more than 1 devil fruit that perons body wont bear it and than explode or be destroyed at some part...

too bad tough, it would be cool if some1 in the show showed up with 2 abilities.. hehe
That would be a good idea. Some villain could be kicking the Straw Hats' butts and then suddenly explode before delivering the final blow.
Old 2006-09-10, 18:42   Link #39
Elemental-Magus
Tin-Plate Wapol

effect effect fruit can effect people or certain objects different ways ex. make people nauseues, blind, deaf, or weaken wood and stone stuff like that or do just the opposite and mke people stronger, smarter, Better sight.
pro: can effect almost anything
con:can't use it on yourself
Elemental-Magus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-11, 10:46   Link #40
king chopper
Crewmate doctor

Quote:
just something to add if he did eat another the devil of the fruit would consume him and well bad things will happen
king chopper is offline   Reply With Quote