AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-12-31, 07:12   Link #1761
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Lol.

...Wait. Let me rephrase that.

LOL!

Me, I'm going after the miko. since she's the character who got me interested in the game, but I guess that'll have to wait!

Can someone help me out here? On AXL's site, it says that they're coming out with a new game, PrincessFrontier. While new AXL games are always welcome, here's where I get confused.

The site says that this game is their fourth product, but if you count it...they have Tutorial Summer, Hidamari, Kimi no Koe ga Kikoeru and Koisuru Otome no Shugo no Tate, right? So wouldn't PrincessFrontier be their fifth game? Or am I getting something wrong here?
Old 2007-12-31, 09:07   Link #1762
renandzz

mmmmmhhh. i know these are old games but i love 'exchange 2' and 'heart de roommate'.

exchange2: cuz it's funny and cool and i like it

heart de roommate: if you follow the story you will realize if the story is deep and you can see that in the true ending after you finish the game 3 times with moe2,marutan n asumin.you will find it in the album in appendix.

that's all for now i think.

oh yes, and the most bad ero games is virgin rooster(it sucks!!!).because i hate the story and the main character!!!
renandzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 09:36   Link #1763
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

You want bad eroges?

Go play Water Closet.

And may god have mercy on your soul.
Old 2007-12-31, 09:39   Link #1764
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
You want bad eroges?

Go play Water Closet.

And may god have mercy on your soul.
No. Try the series that starts the bad Eroges genre. Paradise Heights.

Praise the lord that you can't even run the game on XP.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 09:40   Link #1765
Oppius
Banned

What about Tsuki: Possession?

Unless you are Satan or brainlessly cruel towards women, you shouldn't play this game.
Oppius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 14:49   Link #1766
velocity7

http://www.i-love-key.net/archives/2...ull_voice.html

Full voice version of CLANNAD PC confirmed.

For everyone who's wondering; yes, this will affect my plans on distribution of the CLANNAD Translation Patch.
Old 2007-12-31, 22:24   Link #1767
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Lol.

...Wait. Let me rephrase that.

LOL!

Me, I'm going after the miko. since she's the character who got me interested in the game, but I guess that'll have to wait!
I tried to go for the miko too, but I discovered that's she's second to last on the capture order. X__X

Bright side: each route seems pretty short compared to most erogames.

Basically you do the mirror town people first, and then the sword town second.
Old 2008-01-01, 03:20   Link #1768
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Wow, that's...ugh. x_x Ah well, at least the routes aren't that long!
Old 2008-01-01, 05:36   Link #1769
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

A little off-topic, but Sengoku Rance just hit the manga world, and I have the first chapter. It's looking pretty good. From my limited experience, they're jumping into the story a little after some of the whole beginning story exposition has already taken place.
Old 2008-01-02, 08:15   Link #1770
selkirk
***y translator
*Scanlator

There's actually two, and I'll upload the other one in a bit. This other one (serialized in Dengeki G's Festival COMIC) is 18+ though, while the other one wasn't IIRC.

Ch00 of the, uh, other serialization also just popped up. This is gonna get confusing...
Old 2008-01-02, 15:07   Link #1771
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amex_Yohko View Post
What about Tsuki: Possession?

Unless you are Satan or brainlessly cruel towards women, you shouldn't play this game.
god i hated that game played about 10 minutes of it never toched it again, and paradise heights? i dont think ive played that one. can someone give me a rap?
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 21:34   Link #1772
Croix

Has always been "Divi-Dead" and "Noturnal Illusion".
Croix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 00:10   Link #1773
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
A little off-topic, but Sengoku Rance just hit the manga world, and I have the first chapter. It's looking pretty good. From my limited experience, they're jumping into the story a little after some of the whole beginning story exposition has already taken place.
The first chapter made me lol. Now I feel like playing through Sengoku Rance!
Old 2008-01-03, 05:32   Link #1774
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finished "Maid Promotion Master" once (one route... can you really say there are routes in this game?...)

It's kind of brainless fun, but not to the simpleton level of Alice Parade (<--Loved Miori's path though).
Recommendation (?) for the bored that have the time, space on the computer, and can enjoy stereotypes, perhaps?

Spoiler for Stuff on it, not really any spoilers...:

http://www.clearrave.co.jp/product/mp/top.html (Obviously 18+)

Just who are those sub-characters... Never saw them (yet).

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 14:26   Link #1775
hungarianrhapsody

I'd like some help in identifying a possibly obscure, old ero-game. It was very short, and it was a traditional point and click, choose dialogue sort of thing. I was given it by a friend along with a game called "True Love". But I can't remember what this second one was. It might even have been translated rather than an official english release. I think the main female character (there was only one, and the game was short) had red hair or something like that, and wasn't a unique character, the usual tricky and somewhat rude, then succumbs to the protaganist, though at the end she reveals she was planning the whole time, or something. I think the male character was a tutor, or a doctor, or something like that, invited to the girl's house. And there was some other male who became "involved" at some point. There was animation for one scene, I think. Again, it was pretty short, and took place entirely in the house/room. Lol, you're probably wondering why I would bother to try and find such a thing but it's a nostalgia thing, and I don't really play many ero-games. THanks for the help, I didn't think this was important enough to be posted as a thread of it's own.
hungarianrhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 08:22   Link #1776
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
@hungarianrhapsody:
The erogame you're talking about is probably IMMORAL STUDY 2: Yuka Ijima, an old bgame translated and released in english long time ago by HIMEYA. It's the second from 3 installments of the IMMORAL STUDY series. Review here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musashiken View Post
So what was the difference between To Heart 2 and To Heart 2 Xrated anyway?
As far i remember, the difference is - besides the obviously addition of H-Scenes - some new characters, new CGs, new scenarios and minigames.

The new, only TH2:XR version character, is Sasara Kusugawa. And, of course, Maa-ryan senpai comes along, too!

You can read more about the differences between TH2 and TH2XR here.

If you want, read more about her and another characters' stories here. Be warned: You will have HEAVY SPOILERS... without eroscenes!

Last edited by PGilis; 2008-01-04 at 08:56.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 08:47   Link #1777
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis View Post

As far i remember, the difference is - besides the obviously addition of H-Scenes - some new characters, new CGs, new scenarios and minigames.

The new, only TH2:XR version character, is Sasara Kusugawa. And, of course, Maa-ryan senpai comes along, too!

You can read more about the differences between TH2 and TH2XR here.

If you want, read more about her and another characters' stories here.
Sasara is a fantastic addition to the game, hell she's my favourite character even though I didn't like her bittersweet ending (and because everyone else had a definite sweet/happy ending while Sasara didn't). Maa-ryan Sempai is going to be my favourite in "Another Days".
musashiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-04, 18:28   Link #1778
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Just finished playing the Hikaru route of Peace@Pieces! Loved it! Never thought the story would get so interesting! Can't wait to read the other girls routes, especially, Nagi's and Anzu's!
Old 2008-01-04, 19:30   Link #1779
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Just finished playing the Hikaru route of Peace@Pieces! Loved it! Never thought the story would get so interesting! Can't wait to read the other girls routes, especially, Nagi's and Anzu's!
I'm actually going for Anzu's route first. I just like her so much!

Would you mind telling me how Hikaru's route ends?
Old 2008-01-04, 19:36   Link #1780
shadowplay
passive observer

Finally finished Asukimi and well overall it's been a decent game, but again not nearly dramatic as that fab opening animation would suggest. Actually though the game has it's 'serious' parts it was still far from being 'crying game', for me at least; saddest thing in whole game was probably
Spoiler for Rin kamisama:
...still feeling guilt about that . In the end couldn't help thinking they could've make game lot more deeper and moving with that sort of plot. No complaints for CG art and technical side of things.

Moving now onto Liar Soft’s Sekien no Inganock.
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel