AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 21 25.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 16.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 16.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 14.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 10.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 3.61%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.61%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 8.43%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-01, 22:15   Link #21
maverickudo
Duwah!

Send a message via AIM to maverickudo
this doesn't feel like how the manga touched on this part. the manga felt more emotional in my opinion. the anime made me feel like i was watching something new for the first time. i had my "wtf" face on.

Spoiler for spoiler chapter 46 based on episode 13:

MINAAA~!!
Old 2009-01-02, 06:35   Link #22
jvonr92

OMFG I HATED THE ENDING!! DX

I can't decide whether I want a Season 3 (So things can be patched up and explained better) or not. Season 3 might be crappy and painful...Depends on how the producers go about it...
Old 2009-01-02, 09:55   Link #23
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wow, this topic actually reaches page 2!
Old 2009-01-03, 01:25   Link #24
AMon10A

So, at least this isn't the mess they made of claymore's ending. They got the general feel of where the manga's currently at right at least.
Old 2009-01-03, 07:17   Link #25
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMon10A View Post
So, at least this isn't the mess they made of claymore's ending. They got the general feel of where the manga's currently at right at least.
QFT...at least it wasnt a total disaster like claymore :]
Old 2009-01-03, 13:23   Link #26
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Wow i was truly disappointed with this episode. I wont go into my dislike for Kaname i did that enough in the manga thread and it has nothing to Yuki. It was rushed many things were changed that just didnt fit well. Also, the final scene of Zero was just freaking depressing. Yuki saying that she will be waiting for Zero to come and kill her i hated that sentence what she said in the manga made more sense. Regardless at this point i dont want a third season for fear of it making me dislike it anymore.

Im really disappointed plus im still trying to figure out why other than Zero being a fallen hero why they are so intent on making his life hell while others live blissfully. The contrast is just too great oh well its over time to move on.

final ep 6/10
Old 2009-01-03, 14:06   Link #27
carmolita

No one lives blissfully that's the tragedy they all lost something or someone..., and they're all suffering in one form or another and now their all growing on their own path.. episode 13 tied it together for the anime., they didn't have much choice the manga isn't finish. Keep in mind that now that yuki has her memories back she is her complete self~Now she can relate to both sides that a least helps with the prevention of wars. that nearly destroyed their world ~ wiping out everyone so long ago I'm happy with the ending now yuki goes on to figuer out who she is and what it means to be a pureblood. Zero has time to work through his feelings both emotional and being torn in two, before he was living for yuki and now he is living for himself. His character has always been unstable emotional in the anime he often went back and forth between his hatred and compassion for yuki. Right now cross is going to be the best person to help him deal with that, and kaname is going to be the best person to help yuki deal with herself. Who knows where their future lies... except for that new battle coming up in the manga..
Old 2009-01-03, 15:21   Link #28
Carlos45

What date will the manga come out, any idea? Going to start reading that.
Old 2009-01-03, 18:40   Link #29
carmolita

Always the 24th of every month ~ it's serialized
Old 2009-01-03, 20:24   Link #30
ThoHell

Just as I thought, I couldn't/can't come to like this series. Ending was blah...... didn't even watch the 12 episodes before, just jumped straight to the ending. Quite a few series this season making me jump straight to the end and not watching to watch the whole thing. Anyone else every go through the same thing or feel the same way?
Old 2009-01-03, 23:07   Link #31
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Best part was Shiki and Rima in this episode ^-^ Not too happy the way they changed everything...oh well...yeah doing this anime based on manga from 05 -->08 thats like four years worth of manga to make into anime >.> wait four years 0_0.... wtg deen -_-
Old 2009-01-04, 07:37   Link #32
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Just as I thought, I couldn't/can't come to like this series. Ending was blah...... didn't even watch the 12 episodes before, just jumped straight to the ending. Quite a few series this season making me jump straight to the end and not watching to watch the whole thing. Anyone else every go through the same thing or feel the same way?
I feel the same.
The problem is that I watched it all..... How could I!? °_°
Old 2009-01-04, 09:10   Link #33
Qbi Sannin

The ending was alright. It's open ended, which is a good as I would like to see another season. It'd be cool if there was a time skip, and Zero has trained under Cross and inherited that badass sword.

I like Kanami and Yuki together. And like Carmo said- the main characters suffered, not just Zero. Yuki lost her memories and parents, Zero lost his brother and parents, and Kaname had to bear the fact that Yuki didn't remember him all this time even though he was so near. So in a WAY, he lost Yuuki and the parents that cared for him and took him in also.

I also like Rima and Shiki but the two were kinda... apathetic towards the whole situation. It's like whatever was going on around them didn't concern them. Which was true I guess. It was also weird how Seiren, Kaname's right hand didn't lift a finger to help Yuuki. Hmm...
Old 2009-01-07, 20:37   Link #34
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

As someone said earlier, given the manga's current status, i think the anime's ending was perfectly fine. Sure zero got the shaft, but oh well, you can only choose one, and personally i was rooting for kaname the whole time...i just hope zero doesn't come back and eventually kill kaname :X...

Only problem i had with this episode was the fighting scene...jeez how fast was the death of rido? And couldn't they make yuki fight a bit "more" with that n3wly powered up artemis (scythe)?
Old 2009-01-07, 22:15   Link #35
carmolita

Actually compared to the manga rido's death was quite long. If they followed the manga he would be dead in one scene
Old 2009-01-07, 22:26   Link #36
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Actually compared to the manga rido's death was quite long. If they followed the manga he would be dead in one scene
uh the fight in total was longer in the manga...at least yuki put up a fight with her scythe in the manga
Old 2009-01-07, 22:42   Link #37
carmolita

It appeared that way , but if you had to animate it ~It would only last one scene at least in the anime they drew the fight out a bit between 2 episodes ...and added some stuff in between to create suspence leading up to it. The manga was just a quick oh you remind me of jurri ~vines and yuki stabs- cut to kaname leaving everyone to wonder if he was really dead. ..The yuki zero conversation before and after the fight took up more time in that manga chapter then the actual battle did. Although I had wished they would of included in the anime -the yuki throwing aidou of the roof scene ~ but him being captured was ok..
Old 2009-01-07, 23:10   Link #38
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
It appeared that way , but if you had to animate it ~It would only last one scene at least in the anime they drew the fight out a bit between 2 episodes ...and added some stuff in between to create suspence leading up to it. The manga was just a quick oh you remind me of jurri ~vines and yuki stabs- cut to kaname leaving everyone to wonder if he was really dead. ..The yuki zero conversation before and after the fight took up more time in that manga chapter then the actual battle did. Although I had wished they would of included in the anime -the yuki throwing aidou of the roof scene ~ but him being captured was ok..
oh the one where yuki lands on his head perfectly safe and sound? yeah haha that was funny/cute, it's a shame the manga takes so long to make, but then again, the quality is so good, would the manga readers recommend reading the manga from the beginning?
Old 2009-01-08, 05:15   Link #39
carmolita

Kind of ~ Aidou tries to protect her..She's already aware that - theirs nothing he could do and says get out of the way aidou sempai and pushes him of the building she lands on him later. He's the only night class member that attemps to fight in the manga battle , but it wasn't for long because yuki didn't want him hurt and knew his powers would be bound and he killed. ~ In the anime they included everyone and zero didn't show up till the end. I read the manga 4/5 times from the bginning 3 differnet interpetations including the official. Although the anime follows it.. the manga defintly gave some juicy details that aren't in the anime. For example: in the anime during yuki's flashback where kaname sees her as a child trying to get dressed. kaname says he rushed over because cross said their was something wrong w/yuki. In the manga the reason he rushed over was because cross said they were being attacked and kaname says that he had to ditch the guards to get there and that he didn't believe him anymore. stuff like that-that ties it together more. Yes defintly read it from the beginning.. they did a good job, but left stuff out. As far as the end they tied it up great w/ the last chapter in the manga so far. It also let us see everyones limitations as individuals. I think if their were to ever be a season 3, which I can't see happening for at least a year or 2 -That they'll have a great foundation to work from By not including Sara that gave them some leg room..Since she plays a big role w/ichigo~

Last edited by carmolita; 2009-01-08 at 13:41.
Old 2009-01-08, 11:53   Link #40
golthin

well, I am a Zero fan and even though i feel sad, they ended the anime as i expected. After i read the manga and found out the truth about Yuki, I knew she and Zero had no future. So this ending didn't suprise me, I would have been more surprised if it was the other way around.
Closed Thread