AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-20, 00:53   Link #61
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaiku_of_Sand View Post
who said it was Metal? It could just be Fishnets
It's either in the 1st or 2nd databooks, or in the chapters...I don't know which. "Anko's body glove is a customized garment made of metal mesh."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
-I'd say Gaara's is in fact the most uncomfortable (but it definetly doesn't look horrible that is for sure). Reasons: The massive gourd on his back that is full of sand can't possibly be doing wonders for his spine
I don't think the gourd caused him problems...theoretically he could just be levitating it the whole time. Oh, seeing as how a gourd that big would be painful and dangerous to haul around like that, the sand may actually be levitating itself to keep from hurting him.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 01:49   Link #62
Ziv

I soppose it's probably the most comfortable outfit of all, but Anko's outfit seems more appropriate for a strip club than ninja battles =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
Additionally, Anko's outfit would be pretty shitty to wear. Think about it...her body glove is made of metal mesh. Have you ever worn a metal garment on your bare skin? It chaffes, it rips out hair, and (if not well taken care of) it rusts.
how do you know it's metal? it looks like fishnets to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolocks View Post
Jiraya as well.. Poor guy drags along so much stash on his uniform... and hardly the best shoes for a fighting ninja... Each to their own..
Samurai wore them so they must be pretty good =P
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 02:00   Link #63
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoru View Post
Don't forget the Hyuuga clothes. It's a miracle they can fight like that...
Do you mean Hinata's father? Because Hinata and Neji wear pretty practical clothes, although Hinata's fur coat seems pretty hot in alot of instances. As for Hinata's father, I can't remember exactly but doesn't he just wear a kimono?
Old 2007-02-20, 02:06   Link #64
Ziv

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavielove View Post
I think sakura's is the worst one.She can't even run properly in her dress.
Sure she can. It's cut up to her hips. That's why she wears spandex shorts underneath. It's like Chun Li's outfit, but a bit more modest.

sigh... I was going so well too and then I went and double-posted. =P...and now I just triple posted X(
Old 2007-02-20, 05:12   Link #65
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
I soppose it's probably the most comfortable outfit of all, but Anko's outfit seems more appropriate for a strip club than ninja battles =P

how do you know it's metal? it looks like fishnets to me.

Samurai wore them so they must be pretty good =P
Yep, as hentai guy said it's made of metal. The data book states "Anko's body glove is a customized garment made of metal mesh." so yes...very uncomfortable. Even more so since she doesn't appear to wear a bra...
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 05:29   Link #66
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz017 View Post
Yep, as hentai guy said it's made of metal. The data book states "Anko's body glove is a customized garment made of metal mesh." so yes...very uncomfortable. Even more so since she doesn't appear to wear a bra...
well heck
if the feeling turns her on then she'll be more excited about the fight ^^

about Neji and Hinata's father: yes he wore a Kimono.
and Kimono's may be a little unpractical since the legs are a little stuck together, but! a little cut with a knife or something to free the legs and you have a perfect fighting outfit.
btw I love kimonos and traditional Japanese clothes

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 19:10   Link #67
tehapoc

Ino's costume seems somewhat OPEN, she's wearing some bandages and some ho-skirt it's like uhhh.... she might get picked up by Jiraiya if she doesn't watch out.
tehapoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 19:17   Link #68
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehapoc View Post
Ino's costume seems somewhat OPEN, she's wearing some bandages and some ho-skirt it's like uhhh.... she might get picked up by Jiraiya if she doesn't watch out.
Kunoichi are suppose to use sex appeal as a weapon.

Kankuro might be the worst. Not only is wearing black not smart in the desert, but what's with the cat ears?
Old 2007-02-20, 19:46   Link #69
velvet nightmare

those cat ears are antennae for amplifying his chakra when controlling puppets
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 21:00   Link #70
MDale
Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehapoc View Post
Don't discourage her

One thought this post sparked though, the Bandages she wraps around a Torso have never made any sense to me
MDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-21, 00:02   Link #71
ninetailfox
Banned

kurenai of course, i think she is fashoin-blind, or kishi didnt have ideas on how to put more attractive costume on female character, i mean almost all female character are fashion-blid. i know they are ninjas but, at least make them more attractive, appearance-wise!!

but the winner is kurenai
ninetailfox is offline   Reply With Quote