Notices

Old 2014-08-16, 04:20   Link #6201
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 04:57   Link #6202
B214

Ultear's eyes, the color kept changing. Oh well can't wait for next week though. ^_^
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 13:43   Link #6203
immblueversion

I saw the episode, but something seems wrong with the scene where Rogue learns what he will become. In the manga, he first heard about his future self, then his shadow came alive to taunt him. In the anime, those scenes are reversed. However, I don't think it was intentional; it goes from Rogue stamping out his shadow, to somewhat confidently thinking the dragon was lying about him, to looking down at the dirt where his shadow should be. Could this be a major blunder that will be fixed on the DVD?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-16, 16:40   Link #6204
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I don't know, time travel is a pain to work through .
That it can be. It's a pity they wasted time at the start of the episode on yet another recap than finding a way to adapt the chart that clarified what is going on with the timelines. Sure it's not necessary to figure out what's going, but it certainly helps people to make it explicit.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 00:42   Link #6205
_Misfit

Man, I can't wait to see the reaction to next weeks episode from the anime-only crowd. Im curious to see how they'll respond to it.
_Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 02:59   Link #6206
ginger02

I finally got caught up!

I enjoyed the latest episode, but like the last one even more. It was hilarious in true FT fashion
"Who flies through the air naked?" haha I love the chemistry Natsu and Lucy have together.

I barely remember anything from the manga, except for one aspect with Ultear, so this is almost all new to me again.
With that said, question, do we find out who this human Acnologia is supposed to be? Like did I miss it somewhere?
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 09:36   Link #6207
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
I finally got caught up!

I enjoyed the latest episode, but like the last one even more. It was hilarious in true FT fashion
"Who flies through the air naked?" haha I love the chemistry Natsu and Lucy have together.

I barely remember anything from the manga, except for one aspect with Ultear, so this is almost all new to me again.
With that said, question, do we find out who this human Acnologia is supposed to be? Like did I miss it somewhere?
no you didnt natsu had a flashback to what Zirconis told him in the dragon graveyard when Wendy used Milky Way
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 13:46   Link #6208
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I saw the episode, but something seems wrong with the scene where Rogue learns what he will become. In the manga, he first heard about his future self, then his shadow came alive to taunt him. In the anime, those scenes are reversed. However, I don't think it was intentional; it goes from Rogue stamping out his shadow, to somewhat confidently thinking the dragon was lying about him, to looking down at the dirt where his shadow should be. Could this be a major blunder that will be fixed on the DVD?
i think what happened was:
the first time when rogue get "possessed" was f.rogue possesing rogue, we see he talking about "rogue current power" and i lending my power to you, f.rogue started the corruption in current rogue, then the second time was his "evil side" who was awaken by f.rogue and the temptation of dragon "words".
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 12:35   Link #6209
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
i think what happened was:
the first time when rogue get "possessed" was f.rogue possesing rogue, we see he talking about "rogue current power" and i lending my power to you, f.rogue started the corruption in current rogue, then the second time was his "evil side" who was awaken by f.rogue and the temptation of dragon "words".
No, what I mean is that these three pages from the manga were mixed up in the anime. I'm forbidden from using licensed manga images, so here's a quick description of each page:

Page #1: The dragon tells Rogue he will be the world's new ruler.

Page #2: Rogue learns he will turn evil. He scoffs at this.

Page #3: Rogue's shadow comes to life and confirms this. Rogue freaks out.

In the manga, the order of these events were "1, 2, 3". In the anime, it was more like "1, 3, 2". The anime kinda messed the scene up, and the DVD or reruns need to fix it.

Last edited by immblueversion; 2014-08-18 at 15:37. Reason: removed scans of licensed manga
Old 2014-08-18, 16:42   Link #6210
Blueknight78

Quote:
No, what I mean is that these three pages from the manga were mixed up in the anime. I'm forbidden from using licensed manga images, so here's a quick description of each page:

Page #1: The dragon tells Rogue he will be the world's new ruler.

Page #2: Rogue learns he will turn evil. He scoffs at this.

Page #3: Rogue's shadow comes to life and confirms this. Rogue freaks out.

In the manga, the order of these events were "1, 2, 3". In the anime, it was more like "1, 3, 2". The anime kinda messed the scene up, and the DVD or reruns need to fix it.
ahh right, srry :P, i get now, well i want the "fly lucy scene" "being fix in DVD to be exactly like in manga with showing natsu gropping lucy boobs. , that episode was the one who i was more waiting and ended getting disappointed.
another note mashima already told the possibility of we get a filler arc after gmg based on the second novel of FT where ft members will join others guilds to help on their duties, in the new magazine.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2014-08-18 at 19:11.
Old 2014-08-18, 18:25   Link #6211
immblueversion

Quote:
ahh right, srry :P, i get now, well i want the "fly lucy scene" "being fix in DVD to be exactly like in manga with showing natsu gropping lucy boobs. , that episode wasa the one who i was more waiting and get more disappointed.

another note mashima already told the possibility of we get a filler arc after gmg based on the second novel of FT where ft members will join others guilds to help on their duties, in the new magazine.
Second novel? What was the first? Was it the "Starry Heavens" arc?

Old 2014-08-18, 19:10   Link #6212
Blueknight78

Quote:
no, was one who is based on the events after edolas, like a epilogue, the new one happen after gmg, is about FT and others guilds making a intercamb of mages to strengt more their bounds.

the first one dont get animated but mashima told who he want to see that one animated.
Old 2014-08-18, 20:10   Link #6213
Aquaman OS

Quote:
It was a bunch of chapters involving Lucy going with each of the main team on a mission and getting a gem in the process. In the final chapter the gems temporarily sent them back to Edolas to help Mystogan with an attack by some creatures.

A few nice sidestories, and they could make an episode out of each chapter (so 6, maybe 7 if they stretch it), but nothing too critical.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 21:23   Link #6214
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It was a bunch of chapters involving Lucy going with each of the main team on a mission and getting a gem in the process. In the final chapter the gems temporarily sent them back to Edolas to help Mystogan with an attack by some creatures.

A few nice sidestories, and they could make an episode out of each chapter (so 6, maybe 7 if they stretch it), but nothing too critical.
yeah, well for me could be good if their really make a arc based on the new novel, for me a 13 to 26 episodes filers with a good writing could be good to give anime more "room" to breath, and dont catch manga too soon, and we still have 4 omakes after the gmg (fairy punishiment, 413 days, she erza and natsu & asuka) who can be used too.
Old 2014-08-19, 08:43   Link #6215
B214

Quote:
yeah, well for me could be good if their really make a arc based on the new novel, for me a 13 to 26 episodes filers with a good writing could be good to give anime more "room" to breath, and dont catch manga too soon, and we still have 4 omakes after the gmg (fairy punishiment, 413 days, she erza and natsu & asuka) who can be used too.
Actually Fairy Punishment isn't one of the 4 Omakes.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-08-19, 08:47   Link #6216
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Actually Fairy Punishment isn't one of the 4 Omakes.
Spoiler for :
They're probably gonna animate the punishment game anyway.

Old 2014-08-19, 12:26   Link #6217
B214

Well they can at least cover an episode for it after all if it gets animated.
Old 2014-08-19, 16:29   Link #6218
immblueversion

Say, could we get any kind of confirmation of the filler arc and its content?

Old 2014-08-19, 18:21   Link #6219
MAX_COLA_POWER!

It's too bad they haven't animated Gildarts' story during the Daimatou Enbu yet .
Old 2014-08-19, 19:13   Link #6220
B214

Quote:
Say, could we get any kind of confirmation of the filler arc and its content?
Unfortunately, no.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen