Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-28, 22:06   Link #121
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
A scene like that should have been shown then otherwise it is just bad writing.

In fact there is some other stuff weird about Kubo latley and his art
He didn't draw Grimmjow with his hollow mask in the latest chapter

*EVERYBODY GETS QUIET!!!*
it's irrelevant and can be summed up in 1 or 2 panels if it's really necessary, like if one of the characters asks where her hair pins are or...the battles begin again and they show her grab them from her memorial she has for her brother and giving some sort of mini-speech.

The only answer I have for Grimmjow w/out his mask is that no man is infallible.
Old 2010-11-28, 22:06   Link #122
Gin
*Artist

Everybody is quiet because theres no point trying to explain something to you.
Old 2010-11-28, 22:24   Link #123
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
it's irrelevant and can be summed up in 1 or 2 panels if it's really necessary, like if one of the characters asks where her hair pins are or...the battles begin again and they show her grab them from her memorial she has for her brother and giving some sort of mini-speech.

The only answer I have for Grimmjow w/out his mask is that no man is infallible.
You guys no you can't say anything I don't even know why you try

There is way to much evidence on her not having her powers I mean even where there was peace she still had them.
Why would the plot kai be in valid in truth it can fill a lot of holes up if we all just said it was aizen or the hogyoku then let the anime handle the rest
Old 2010-11-28, 22:41   Link #124
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

There is no evidence.

When there was peace, she still wore them to remember her brother. People grow and learn they don't have to hold on to a item constantly to remember somebody by.
Old 2010-11-28, 22:43   Link #125
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Well kinda there is we can always look back at the plot kai. I mean there is no proof that she took them off either.
Plus I find the idea of her taking them off something Kubo will have to think about. I sometime believe he just forgot she had them, but it would make sense if she didn't have powers

Then we know she couldn't give Ichigo his powers and then it would make perfect sense why she didn't
Old 2010-11-28, 23:15   Link #126
Gin
*Artist

Saying plot kai doesn't make you right. Try reading other people's posts instead of just blathering on about plot kai.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:18   Link #127
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Uhh I have read you guys post and all let me start over
(I am sure I am making no sense)

I was just saying that if Orihime did lose her powers there would be a lot of holes filled in
Old 2010-11-28, 23:23   Link #128
Gin
*Artist

No there wouldn't, Orihime still having powers does not make any holes. Orihime losing her powers would actually just create a hole, because THERE IS NO REASON FOR HER TO LOSE HER POWERS. THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING TO SUGGEST THAT SHE LOST HER POWERS.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:26   Link #129
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I mean we all know that there have been some problems that have come up on Orihime's powers like
- Why Orihime hasn't given Ichigo his powers back
- Why Gin wasn't healed
And things like that
Old 2010-11-28, 23:33   Link #130
Gin
*Artist

You mentioned earlier that Kubo didn't draw Grimjow's mask. But he did draw Orihime with her hair pins, they were attached to her uniform.

And why would Orihime give Ichigo his powers back? (if she even could) Why would she want to put the person she loves in harms way again? And we dont know wether or not she healed Gin, but she certainly had no reason to. The only other time she met Gin was when he cut off her friend's arm and attacked Ichigo.

If you are confused, then read the part of my previous post which is in all caps.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:37   Link #131
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
I mean we all know that there have been some problems that have come up on Orihime's powers like
- Why Orihime hasn't given Ichigo his powers back
- Why Gin wasn't healed
And things like that
If she gave Ichigo his powers back (even if she's supposed to be able to) it would be shitting on him, he knew what he was doing, he was sacrificing everything in order to defeat Aizen.

It was heavily implied that Gin died, warranting Matsumoto's feelings, despite the front she puts on, she's not a selfish woman that she would ask Orihime to revive Gin just so they can be together again. Just like Ichigo, Gin sacrificed everything for the sake of others.
Old 2010-11-28, 23:50   Link #132
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
If she gave Ichigo his powers back (even if she's supposed to be able to) it would be shitting on him, he knew what he was doing, he was sacrificing everything in order to defeat Aizen.

It was heavily implied that Gin died, warranting Matsumoto's feelings, despite the front she puts on, she's not a selfish woman that she would ask Orihime to revive Gin just so they can be together again. Just like Ichigo, Gin sacrificed everything for the sake of others.
That sensible I suppose I would never think that Kubo would actually think that

But regarding the first one why wouldn't she give Ichigo his powers back I know Ichigo knew what he was doing then, but if he thought about that fact who knows. I mean you see a lot of people around here questioning that
Old 2010-11-29, 01:33   Link #133
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Dude, Tite doesn't have to. I can explain how she took off her hairpins. It's a little difficult to follow, though, and might be a spoiler.
Spoiler for hairpins:
A scene like that should have been shown then otherwise it is just bad writing.
And to think I once said you had no sense of sarcasm. My apologies.

I stand in awe of your flawless logic. Without a scene showing Orihime removing her hairpins, most people would never realize that hairpins can be removed. I forgot that so many Bleach fans have only ever seen women in manga or on television, and thus have no hands-on experience with hairpins. I myself only knew because I happened to read the Wikipedia article on hairpins.

Kubo should have a long, drawn-out flashback of Orihime removing her hairpins (with plenty of speedlines and double-page spreads filled with amorphous black shadow), no matter how shocking it might be, to right the injustices wrought by the "one-hairstyle" monopolists and educate the hairpin-ignorant masses. You have opened my eyes.

Quote:
There is no evidence.

When there was peace, she still wore them to remember her brother. People grow and learn they don't have to hold on to a item constantly to remember somebody by.
All sarcasm aside, this is a damn good point. I'd forgotten that he was the reason why she started wearing them in the first place. It would make sense that after the events of the previous arc, she's finally been able to move on from her brother's death (and return, and nearly successful attempted eating of her), and no longer feels the need to keep a physical reminder of him with her at all times. It would also flow nicely with my personal theory that she has internalized her ability and no longer requires the hairpins as focii.

*Gasp! Shock!* Character development? In my Bleach? Maybe secretz has a point after all...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2010-11-29 at 01:59.
Old 2010-11-29, 02:35   Link #134
Alchemist007
*Author

My brain melted reading this page.
Old 2010-11-29, 02:55   Link #135
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
My brain melted reading this page.
Battlefield 4
Old 2010-11-29, 04:29   Link #136
ronin myael
lost ronin

can we stop discussing about orihime losing or not losing her powers? unless kubo says so we have no reason to believe that she lost her powers. if she did then let kubo explain why. can we talk about why kon is no longer around instead? lol

but seriously, there are a lot of unanswered questions, this new arc only posed more questions instead of answers. so let's just wait and see if kubo decides to answer them, shall we? if he ends the series without answering them then we complain!
Old 2010-11-29, 11:23   Link #137
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

On a different note, any predictions on what it is about Ichigo's family that is such a big secret and how is Urahara involved in this?

Also why did the manager interrupt the conversation as if Ginjou was going to say something she didn't want Ichigo to hear?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-11-29, 17:29   Link #138
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
On a different note, any predictions on what it is about Ichigo's family that is such a big secret and how is Urahara involved in this?
My only reason to keep reading Bleach is to find out what is the reason behind all this, after seeing Ai-chan's rant over the King i can say that IT is the central point here. i would bet that Ichigo/Isshin or something related to him (Masaki?) are related to IT in someway. Urahara of course knows about it and probably Yamamoto.

I got this feeling that Isshin is from the Royal Guards (because his uniform and in the way he faced Ai-chan, he is not your normal shinigami) and here is when i got doubts about if Ichigo really is Isshin's son, perhaps he is related to the king (and that's why he is so haxor), perhaps Masaki is the one related to the king or Isshin.

Quote:
Also why did the manager interrupt the conversation as if Ginjou was going to say something she didn't want Ichigo to hear?
She is odd, an "Urahara's female version"?...
Old 2010-11-29, 20:09   Link #139
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Without a scene showing Orihime removing her hairpins, most people would never realize that hairpins can be removed.
This one hit me most, because we have to remember that Orihime doesn't have normal hair pins. How do we know they can get taken out
Old 2010-11-29, 20:12   Link #140
Gin
*Artist

They are normal hairpins. Her brother gave them to her before he died, they only started being magic later on.

Let me just try one more time to explain this very simple fact to you:
THERE IS NO REASON FOR HER TO LOSE HER POWERS. THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING TO SUGGEST THAT SHE LOST HER POWERS.