Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-22, 16:45   Link #3161
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Man, just what the heck is Komamura's "dad" supposed to be?
Inuyasha's dad sure is one lusty bastard. That's three women he's knocked. Anyhow, he's grown fat, good for him.

And, the moment I saw that scene where all the Asa-what the fuck ever bow before Ichigo, I remembered Hichigo's comment about King and his horse and this song came to mind(its more suited for Hichigo))

Old 2013-05-22, 17:00   Link #3162
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but thats what naruto does and it's awful. the k11 are basically the same thing and they are boring as crap on a stick
To be fair, Bleach has had some interesting filler here and there. Naruto...ran out of ideas.
Old 2013-05-22, 18:27   Link #3163
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
To be fair, Bleach has had some interesting filler here and there. Naruto...ran out of ideas.
i totally agree, but they weren't really about the side characters. the episodes about yumichika and hanatarou, etc... kind of sucked. like the zanpakutou rebellion arc for instance. it was awesome, but then when the main story was over, they did single episode character pieces that i thought really sucked. but yea, bleach is infinitely better at filler than naruto
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 19:21   Link #3164
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'm horrible because all I kept thinking as I read the comments is 'Most of these characters will be dead/cut down'
Old 2013-05-22, 19:59   Link #3165
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it's great that we see is the other it feels good , training training training
Old 2013-05-22, 20:33   Link #3166
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Ain't no training that's going to prepare them for Bach and Yama's Bankai.

Unless Aizen joins in for the lulz.
Old 2013-05-22, 21:01   Link #3167
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Why does Kensei want Hisagi to use his bankai if the Quincies can steal them?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 22:43   Link #3168
Eragon
Still Alive

'Cause everyones lost their fruits. But, this is a logical answer so, it doesn't matter
Old 2013-05-22, 22:49   Link #3169
velvet nightmare

A) what exactly is the zero squad guy 'forging'? all ichigo needs to do is pump some Reiryoku into the asauchi he picked, and bingo, done, new sword.

B) if A is the case, then wtf has ichigo been using so far, it's clearly not a zanpakuto, but has all the qualities of one, so saying it can't be fixed normally because it was broken in bankai state is just wrong.

C) if A and B are mutually exclusive, then ichigo can dual wield, omgwtfbbq

D) urahara, as always, knows more than he's telling. he would have known about asauchis being a former captain, yet he taught ichigo to pull a 'fake' zanpakuto out of his butt when teaching ichigo to release a true zanpakuto
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 23:31   Link #3170
itachi-san314

^see answer below
Quote:
because SS is full of complete morons. it's been proven again and again

"oh you guys can steal bankai? well do i have a surprise for you then ... BANKAI!"
Old 2013-05-22, 23:42   Link #3171
Langus
Optimus Prime

Well, that was fast.

"Let's see how you do NOW- Oh. Really? That one, huh... You don't wanna take a little longer to choose? Nope? Okay."

I actually laughed out loud at the blatant plot convenience of his chapter.
Old 2013-05-23, 00:18   Link #3172
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Yes Kensei, we need more bankai users. What the hell are you? On a secret mission to supply the quincy with new, fresh bankai?

Wouldn't it be better for the shinigami to train with their SHIKAI seeing as the quincy are able to STEAL their bankai permanently?
Old 2013-05-23, 01:48   Link #3173
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

In the land of people who are too stupid to realise that using bankai against an enemy that could steal them is a bad idea, the 11th Division are kings - Ikkaku's is broken, so it wouldn't matter if they took it, Kenpachi would rather eyepatches, etc., Yumichika has awesome powers if everyone else is too dead to watch (which aren't bankai-related), and Yachiru will come out as the 5th (and greatest) war potential (with bunnies)
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 21:25   Link #3174
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
Yes Kensei, we need more bankai users. What the hell are you? On a secret mission to supply the quincy with new, fresh bankai?

Wouldn't it be better for the shinigami to train with their SHIKAI seeing as the quincy are able to STEAL their bankai permanently?
To be fair, the simple fact is that unless you're Zaraki, Kyoraku, Soifon, Yoruichi or a Vaizard maybe, shikai just won't cut it againt the Stern Ritter. And unless you're as good as Hachi or Urahara, kidou won't do anything either. Bankai is literally the only way to fight against them. Perhaps they're hoping Urahara or Kurotsuchi will come up with a way to stop the Medallization process?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 21:52   Link #3175
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
To be fair, the simple fact is that unless you're Zaraki, Kyoraku, Soifon, Yoruichi or a Vaizard maybe, shikai just won't cut it againt the Stern Ritter. And unless you're as good as Hachi or Urahara, kidou won't do anything either. Bankai is literally the only way to fight against them.
then instead of training bankai, the others should be training shikai and kidou like how hitsugaya is doing. using a brand new bankai shouldn't be that big of a help anyway. most captains have been training theirs for decades and centuries. of course, in bleach logic, shuuhei will probably have a super-powerful bankai and be useful right away. his bankai will probably be something that can destroy the quincies' medallions

Quote:
Perhaps they're hoping Urahara or Kurotsuchi will come up with a way to stop the Medallization process?
good call. this will probably happen. in a logical world it's not a guarantee so they should train everything but bankai, but in bleach this logic is 100% flawless. urahara cant fail at anything requiring brains and r&d. he'll probably make a medallion that steals quincy powers
Old 2013-05-24, 02:16   Link #3176
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
There is not much logic in it anyways: Quincies were able to perfectly use the Bankais immediately after stealing, while the captains needed decades to control them.
Heck, the Quincies shouldn't even know WHAT the Bankai does and if it's even useful in the first place.
when did sternritters use bankai?? which chapter?
Old 2013-05-24, 02:52   Link #3177
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
There is not much logic in it anyways: Quincies were able to perfectly use the Bankais immediately after stealing, while the captains needed decades to control them.
Heck, the Quincies shouldn't even know WHAT the Bankai does and if it's even useful in the first place.
yea that was total nonsense. logically, they should have most likely killed themselves by accident using such powerful techniques without knowing how to control them. it should have been like a stormtrooper using a stolen lightsaber... aaaaand my leg's cut off

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
when did sternritters use bankai?? which chapter?
i dont feel like looking it up atm, but byakuya's own bankai was used against him to 'kill' him and saskibe's bankai was used against yama-jii by the first shitritter he killed before he fought bach
Old 2013-05-24, 09:51   Link #3178
Alchemist007
*Author

I have an idea.

1) Have Kenpachi release his bankai.
2) Sterns steal it.
3) It eats them.
Old 2013-05-24, 17:17   Link #3179
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Just caught up with the latest chapters. It's obvious that Kubo barely planned the backstory of Ichigo's parents. Just half-assed explanations for most of the un-answered questions.
Old 2013-05-24, 20:39   Link #3180
Casshern

They should've let the sternritters steal the crap bankais, then beat them with the good ones. Unless they can steal more than one.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter