AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2014-01-23, 09:40   Link #5901
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Accept responsibility!
You know, with that avatar, that seems like the first thing he would say after the hair-flip bit. XD

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 12:23   Link #5902
demino_hellsin
That one guy

...Kamiijou seems to be popular with "younger" girls right? As imossible as it may seem. Kinda imagine a scenario where Touma's getting crowded by these younger girls. Mugino gets slightly jealous and irritated that Touma is likely a lolicon. The rest of ITEM sees it as a chance to make fun of Mugino and she's goaded into wearing clothes styled for those far younger than her...

Possibilities:
Pink and white gothloli dress.

Sleeveless sundress with ribbon sash and matching ribboned hat.

Twintails and denim overalls?

Urgh... Yeah... Brain is confused.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 13:36   Link #5903
TkMacintosh

...Or if you really wanna test the limits....Japanese Kindergarten outfit.

...What the HELL did I just put down and WHY did I just say that?

........I need to go wash that out of my head.
TkMacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 13:59   Link #5904
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Being a worker at a daycare center where characters are held after a failed(successful?) de-aging experiment. Komoe is finally an adult.
Old 2014-01-23, 20:57   Link #5905
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oddly enough, I think Mugino in Birdway's dress would work except for the huge difference in bo-

*dies a horrible horrible death*
Old 2014-01-23, 23:38   Link #5906
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
...Kamiijou seems to be popular with "younger" girls right? As imossible as it may seem. Kinda imagine a scenario where Touma's getting crowded by these younger girls. Mugino gets slightly jealous and irritated that Touma is likely a lolicon. The rest of ITEM sees it as a chance to make fun of Mugino and she's goaded into wearing clothes styled for those far younger than her...

Possibilities:
Pink and white gothloli dress.

Sleeveless sundress with ribbon sash and matching ribboned hat.

Twintails and denim overalls?

Urgh... Yeah... Brain is confused.
Okay, this is the next of project snippet; so I'll go ahead and hop on this now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TkMacintosh View Post
...Or if you really wanna test the limits....Japanese Kindergarten outfit.

...What the HELL did I just put down and WHY did I just say that?

........I need to go wash that out of my head.
Yeah, um....yeah....no.

Here's some bleach, it should help you in washing that out of your head.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-01-24, 14:12   Link #5907
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

In Memoriam chapter 15 is up https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9442823/15/
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 18:28   Link #5908
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Chapter 5 for the Certain hidden Level five rewrite is also done.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9986081/5/
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-25, 05:10   Link #5909
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
In Memoriam chapter 15 is up https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9442823/15/
Thanks.

Spoiler for ch15:
Old 2014-01-25, 13:57   Link #5910
Shockz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Thanks.

Spoiler for ch15:
Spoiler:
Shockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 05:37   Link #5911
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for just my insanity:

I think I went too far somewhere...

Ugh... My muse went away half-way through writing. My life sux!!!!

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2014-01-26 at 17:32.
Old 2014-01-26, 12:11   Link #5912
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Deminio, I don't think you went too far anywhere...really, I don't.

That was a delectible read; so don't beat yourself up about it. Fact, sometimes you gotta go out of your comfort zone to make something worthwhile. And I've gotta say, as the certified Mugino expert here, you did well with her here. Great job, and keep up the good work man!

Now that I've made that comment, here's something I have for Jacob Prier and Threefold Truth.

Spoiler for Threefold Truth:

It's not the original concept I had, but I actually gave it something that is nonetheless interesting. There's actually a reason for him to have this spell on his person, one that you'll see once I get around to what I plan to do with him.

If you look closely...you can see how this spell can be altered for a different purpose. It's pretty obvious, so you don't need to look very hard honestly.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2014-01-26, 18:12   Link #5913
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I've had to tone down Kuroyoru and Saiai's torture by a lot.

Thank God I kept out gory details.

Mugino felt kind of off to me. I reasoned that in this universe, she's learned to calm down instead of just flying off the handle. She's not any nicer like in later parts of the LN but she can control her impulses for violence now, especially after killing Shiage.

Kakine is basically NT Kakine while Accelerator gets the best of both worlds by having his pre-LO brain and awakened wings at once.

Misaki gets multile exteriors lined up to act as her own ersonal Cerebro.

As for Jacob Prier... Sounds like a slow acting Imagine Breaker with a wider application though I can't tell if it's battleworthy.
Old 2014-01-27, 01:28   Link #5914
omega253

So, I just got an idea from something off what Kenju said in the NT9 thread.

Spoiler for Idea put into spoiler tag because it has slight references to NT9:
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 02:21   Link #5915
Traitless
Gamer and To Aru person.

Location: In a place far, far away. Just joking, in my house.
What if...
The Kamijou "bloodline" you could say, had a specialty.
That was, specialize in Punching/Fists, and for some reason that I do not have time to explain, Projectile-Launcher-type weapons, eg. Bow, RPG(Too deadly xD), guns, etc. The Imagine breaker in this fanfic world is given a power up, that is to be able to materialize objects. The object will be near-invisible, just so that the person could see a rough outline of what it is. But the user has to have enough knowledge in the object he/she is trying to make. So say Touma is trying to make a bow and arrow. He will have roughly know the weight and feel to it, and the materials needed for it.

There is also a limit to how much he materialize, which is 4 to 5 objects. I don't really know , too little and it sounds a little UP in 'my' world. Too much and its very, very OP.
Imagine Touma in a near-invisible mecha suit with Rocket Pods attached to his shoulders, a jet pack, and fists that have barrels on the knuckes that can shoot out bullets as fast as a heavy machine gun. Waaaaay too OP.

Anyways, the near-invisible projectile that comes out, though, is counted as part of the world and is 'natural'. Don't know how to say that in a way but whatever. The negating effect is still there as the projectile is coated with IB, but with reduced negating speeds, just to balance its power.

The projectile itself is hard to explain in both scientific and magic terms. Even Touma himself does not understand the logic behind it. But what is known is that when it hits a person or animal, the projectile has instructions that are sent to the nerves/mana of that particular person.

Example: A bullet that Touma shot out hits an esper's leg. As the bullet passes through the leg, it makes no marks, bulletholes, hell rip in the the clothing even, and contacts the nerve. The nerve, fooled that it was cut off, shuts down, thus cutting off connection with the others attached. The cells and muscles are also fooled in the process, tightening up and freezing in place, fearing that they might leak out the body. The nerve sends a message to the brain that the leg was shot, sending signals across that particular body. Which in turn is actually pain, causing.. Well, you know, pain.

Lots of shots = Too much pain = Unconciousness, though not always if that person has unusually high pain tolerance

If you're thinking, "What if it was a shot to the heart/brain?". If shot to the brain, it is instant unconciousness, unless you're Accelerator Shot through the heart, well, all I can say is that you'll be alive for a few seconds, but the result will still be the same. Unconciousness.

Can it kill? When hit in certain parts, probably. Haven't thought about it because of EXAMS :|

That's pretty much all of my idea, and I have been working on a pilot chapter for awhile, showcasing this exact ability, but I haven't touched it this weekend because of damn exams. >
Haven't thought about it in a while too because you know, EXAMS >
Anyways, yeah. Any recommendations to this, either to tone down, tone up, are welcomed.

PS: The story will follow the canon timeline, maybe add some of my own arcs that have other people chasing him.
Traitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 02:57   Link #5916
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitless View Post
snip
Okay...but...

Why?

Why this power? Why does it do what it does? Why did you decide to change IB's nature? Will it be related to an element of the plot later, or is it just random/to make it look ''cool''? Is it magic or science? If not, do we have an inkling as to where it came from or how the Kamijou developped it?

Essentially, my interrogations can be summed up for me as to why you decided to change the story in this way, and not another.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 07:53   Link #5917
Traitless
Gamer and To Aru person.

Location: In a place far, far away. Just joking, in my house.
I don't know, honestly.

I guess it just popped out in my mind, my mind likes the idea, and...

Yeah.

It is pretty much a random power that I add to IB, and I would like to see if the canon story would be real easier, which I think (and it would by an unknown percentage) it would be.

And then there are other stories that usually pop out in my mind too, but their really not that interesting when I think about it.

But there is no time to think this weeks because I have to fight my greatest enemy...

EXAMS!
Traitless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 08:17   Link #5918
LevelSeven

how is it with the idea that magician and scientist will work together, not the whole side, only a illegal group,

they start their plans: of course: controlling the world.....

to be able to do that they menage to steal the clone technology of AC and the research papers of Aureolus for his ars magna,

their plan: overpowering every army and every country (AC included) with high-level Espern and Saints......
like 200 clones of kanzaki, aqua (as GRS member), vento (with divine punishment), terra (EoL), fiamma (with right hand and holy right), Ollerus (as impure majin) than index clones (even the pendex mode),
clones of valkyries and saints too...... not normal magician becasue they have enough normal humans without needing to clone them.....

they clone the espers: they use the legacy of izzard and menage to create Level 5's,
Accel, Kakine, Mikoto, etc. even gunha....

and they could clone touma + IB, BUT wih the difference that they used magic and science, that means one touma can only negate AIM and another one can only negate MANA, and rare examples can negate Telesma.......

they have limitations which makes them overall weaker than the original BUT 1000 of them is still nearly impossible.....

the overall goal of the story would be to stop the people behind this plan and the masterminds of this illegal organization called 'Pitch Black' (i like the name).......

im not sure if this is a actual plot but it would be interesting to see how the chars form now would survive against their more powerful clones......
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 10:20   Link #5919
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I am very much in doubt of how any of that works. The saints I can probably buy. But the espers and IB might not work the way you imagine them to. Even with Aurelious' ability in play.
Old 2014-01-27, 12:46   Link #5920
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Certain hidden level Five; Chapter 6 is out.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9986081...Fated-Memories

Feels, feels everywhere. Though my attempt at it, so probably not to good. But if anybody read the old version, then it's comparable to chapter 6 Hollow reunion. Anyway hope you enjoy.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction