AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-01, 15:06   Link #12461
ccie20012

@Sol Falling
You too far like a concept of probability.
Yes, of many events have a probability nature.
For example from the point of view of statistical physics 2-th law of thermodynamics is statistical.
But soon we will see the kettle boils itself than a pair Medaka x Kumagawa in Medaka Universe.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:09   Link #12462
Wolfenstein

Regardless of the open plot-lines, I think the thing that would be the most fun is if we got an arc focused on the awesome Student Council.

Maybe they go to an international student council assembly thingy that's more than meets the eye or something.
They've got such potential as a group. I'd hate to see that wasted.

And with the blight gone, I think there's definitely space for that.
Old 2013-03-01, 15:11   Link #12463
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

If it does continue, I would like an arc so good as to apologize for the last two, if nothing else.
I still won't get what I want (justifications for the idiocy that the last two arcs have continually pulled) but at least it would be worth reading again.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:12   Link #12464
Homura7

Nothing wrong with the last two arcs. Hell, Shiranui's arc was easily the most intense.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:27   Link #12465
DawnEmperor

Hmm so it seems everyone I talk to seems to want Kumagwa's victory at something...

What would you want him to win at?
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:29   Link #12466
Wolfenstein

Well, yeah, but both weren't 100% good arcs, if you know what I mean. They had their downs and they had their ups(admittedly, the Shiranui Arc's ups were amazing).

Like Kaisos, I would also like an arc that is wholly awesome before the manga ends. Though, I don't know if Nishio could manage to wrap-up all the plot-pooints mentioned in one single arc.
Old 2013-03-01, 15:29   Link #12467
Homura7

^Beat Medaka, of course.

In addition, that "what Zenkichi is up to" doesn't make it sound like the series is ending.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:32   Link #12468
DawnEmperor

Okay.... beat Medaka at what?

We already had the physical fight, if Kumagawa is going to beat Medaka then it should be something completely random
Old 2013-03-01, 15:33   Link #12469
Grey

Oh man, Kumagawa's in the "little brother" zone again. If Kikaijima and Takarabe say he's like a little brother too, I'll have a good facepalming laugh.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 15:34   Link #12470
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Oh man, Kumagawa's in the "little brother" zone again. If Kikaijima and Takarabe say he's like a little brother too, I'll have a good facepalming laugh.
No way. Takarabe is Kumagawa's n# 1. She'll never do that to him.

Nishio kinda has a thing for loli's and his main characters, Lol.
Old 2013-03-01, 15:37   Link #12471
DawnEmperor

@Sol Falling I won't doubt that Kumagawa and Medaka have an important relationship in the series(after all, he was essentially her ArchEnemy and antithesis for a good chunk of the manga).

But I think you're grasping for straws here. Do you really need to push things towards a romantic relationship? I know you support Kumagawa X Medaka, but there are a number of nuanced relationships people could have without it being romantic. And sometimes that can be just as significant.
Old 2013-03-01, 15:40   Link #12472
Wolfenstein

Oh, and an arc where Zen's father embodies Solidus from Metal Gear wouldn't be short of that level of awesome, too.

Especially if it gets a satisfying climax, like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxSZpG9XoE
Old 2013-03-01, 15:47   Link #12473
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
@Sol Falling I won't doubt that Kumagawa and Medaka have an important relationship in the series(after all, he was essentially her ArchEnemy and antithesis for a good chunk of the manga).

But I think you're grasping for straws here. Do you really need to push things towards a romantic relationship? I know you support Kumagawa X Medaka, but there are a number of nuanced relationships people could have without it being romantic. And sometimes that can be just as significant.
The romantic interest is explicit from Kumagawa's side. I'm not the one pushing it, Nishio/Kumagawa himself is.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:05   Link #12474
Lupus753

My thoughts:

1) I wrote this on TV Tropes: "I keep feeling that Medaka doesn't really love Zen, this chapter is the latest point in that. But she must love him, because the manga keeps saying she does. The manga says that, right?"

2) This could be the return of Zen/Emukae. Well, if you "return" something that never got off the ground and is extremely unlikely to come anyway.... but maybe is enough.

3) I'm still hoping for an extended "Medaka vs. everyone else" fight, even when it makes little sense.

4) Sometimes, I joke to myself that Zen's dad must be a relatively young guy who looks like an old man, to balance out his wife's genes to produce a normal-looking son.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:10   Link #12475
ccie20012

I think Kumagawa x Ajimu good option. They both are central characters.
It's real and not prohibited by law of Medaka Universe.

Quote:
2) This could be the return of Zen/Emukae. Well, if you "return" something that never got off the ground and is extremely unlikely to come anyway.... but maybe is enough.
It's impossible. All Jet Black Bride Arc is devoted to proving that this is impossible.
Next Arc - IMHO search and rescue Medaka or her return.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:30   Link #12476
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Oh yeah! Fukurou was going to reveal something before he had to split, huh? That's pretty serious.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:33   Link #12477
Wolfenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Oh yeah! Fukurou was going to reveal something before he had to split, huh? That's pretty serious.
Hopefully something that may finally break Zenkichi's insane love for Medaka. I mean, it's suspicious.

Not only is Fukurou a reflection of how twisted Zen's love might even become, he was about to reveal something about Zen and Medaka's past. Something about their arranged meeting.
But maybe I'm just bias like that. . I do think that love is his worse character trait, after all.
Old 2013-03-01, 16:39   Link #12478
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver001 View Post
It could support the theory on why Ajimu was zen's girlfriend during middle school and why she went to the trouble of erasing their memories of her during that time period.
can we please get this straighten out.

Ajimu was NOT Zen's girlfriend in middle school. It was a MISTRANSLATION
Old 2013-03-01, 16:41   Link #12479
Lupus753

Ah, yes. The good ol' "kanojo can mean either 'her' or 'girlfriend'" thing. I think. Still, girlfriend, member of the female sex, is there a difference?

...Probably.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 16:42   Link #12480
Wolfenstein

I didn't realize that was such a sensitive issue...

Can it really mean both?

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council