AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-12-21, 22:47   Link #38861
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

*A radish suddenly chipped into thin slices*

Chef: .... damn, I'm wrong

Ichika: *picked the pieces* Chef, you're off by 151 um

Chef: .....

Chef: You've got eyes
Old 2012-12-21, 22:54   Link #38862
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Kinda like that yeah
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 23:30   Link #38863
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Re-write version of the Kai:

Spoiler for Kai:

I wonder if it's an odd thing to have a revised variation to have better weapons in exchange for quantity and the fact that it cannot use most of the Minerva's Spec Modules...

EDIT to, once again, avoid double-posting:

Academy enrollment scene! Changed from pre re-write Athena version.

Spoiler for Academy:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2012-12-22 at 03:00. Reason: Adding a scene
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 03:13   Link #38864
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

SO like the improvement from Impulse Gundam to Destiny Gundam eh?
Old 2012-12-22, 03:28   Link #38865
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

In a sense, yeah. The transition from Minerva to the Kai goes as this:

- Less in-built weapons but hits harder.
- Flight capable.
- Cannot use Module attachments except the buster sword.

Overall energy efficiency is better, if not the same seeing as most of the gimmicks from the original Minerva gets opted out. Initially I wanted to classify it as a simplified/watered-down version, but after writing the tech desc above... Simplified, maybe. Watered down, absolutely not.

How's the scene btw?
Old 2012-12-22, 03:31   Link #38866
Eratas123

Next chapter of This Means war: Laura tries to imitate Cecilia.
Old 2012-12-22, 05:16   Link #38867
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Two questions. Is Reese a girl's name? And, Does Cecilia's distaste for men justify an all female staff that runs her house?
Old 2012-12-22, 05:26   Link #38868
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

1. Yes

2. Yes, unless she doesn't have any choice
Old 2012-12-22, 05:30   Link #38869
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Laura tries to imitate Cecilia.
-

That...is bad. Very, very, VERY bad...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 05:32   Link #38870
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Next chapter of This Means war: Laura tries to imitate Cecilia.
All of my what.
Old 2012-12-22, 05:42   Link #38871
demino_hellsin
That one guy

14 year old driver in England. How far is that from legal?
Old 2012-12-22, 05:51   Link #38872
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

(unrelated) Jokes aside, VERY far.
Old 2012-12-22, 07:08   Link #38873
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The wonders of political immunity then.
Old 2012-12-22, 07:41   Link #38874
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Would it be considered angst if an orphan undertakes a task on the grounds that he will be able to honor his deceased parents and their works by doing so?
Old 2012-12-22, 08:03   Link #38875
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Kind of weird that the MIB say they will protect Ichika and disappear from the story.

Don't you find it weird that they have some many IS pilots yet so little IS cores?

Putting one and two together.....

Could it be that all the servants in Cecilia's mansion are actually government agents?
Similarly most of Ichika are actually female government agents send to protect IS pilots.
Old 2012-12-22, 08:08   Link #38876
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Would it be considered angst if an orphan undertakes a task on the grounds that he will be able to honor his deceased parents and their works by doing so?
Old school chivalry, outdated for some, awesome for some.
Old 2012-12-22, 10:14   Link #38877
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The sunlight that streamed down on his face was annoying. That was how Alfred felt as he endured the repetitive onslaught. He was just coming back from recovery of the last incident. It had taken him the better part of a month before he was discharged from the hospital. Even now the after effects were horribly felt. He had willingly cut his own rehabilitation short in hopes of returning home injured and thus having an excuse not to do his daily training schedule.

It was unfortunate for this young man that the contract which landed him in such a state was extended without his notice nor approval. So here he sulked, a nice stretch limo well on its way navigating the grounds of the Alcott estate.

"The main house will be visible soon.", the driver informed.

The bodyguard just sighed. The sheer vastness and beauty of the property losing its grandeur in his eyes. Past clients had always boasted their property so he'd seen much. In comparison to many others, the Alcott estate seemed wild. It looked to be ill-maintained as a hunting ground. Few paths were travelled judging from the way moss and rubbish overtook them.

"Where are the gardeners when you need them?", Alfred mumbled at the passing scenery.

"The gardeners were sadly forced to retire I'm afraid.", the driver provided an answer.

Alfred blinked, not expecting the sudden reply. It was a youthful voice as well, now that he took the time to notice. "That makes sense.", Alfred replied with awkward uncertainty. "Can I ask why they had to retire?".

"Oh, no need to be so reserved. It's simply due to lack of funds to pay them. Not many people are willing to lend their services without proper compensation.", the driver explained the cynical fact cheerily.

This left Alfred preturbed. Mostly for the fact that he was indeed lending his services without compensation. "I suppose.", was his carerfully chosen response.

"You're lucky to be working here mister.", the suddenly talkative driver jipped. "You're probably going to be the first male worker we've had on grounds since miss Alcott took over the estate.".

A half formed snort of incredulity escaped the bodyguard's self-control. "Yeah, right. And you're actually a girl with a low raspy pre-teen voice that I've been mistaking for a guy this whole time.".

"Oh? It seems you're finally catching on. You're much smarter than Miss Blackett described.", the driver spoke sunnily.

Hearing that his childhood friend was talking smack about him, Alfred couldn't help but swear, "damn straight I'm smart.".

The driver's laughter filled the car, slowly turning into giggles as he said, "Really, it normally takes even an observant person a third or fourth drive before they can tell I'm a girl.".

Alfred rolled his eyes, getting tired of the joke already, "C'mon, let's just stop with this nonsense.".

An inquisitive atmosphere surrounded the driver as the raspy pre-teen voice spoke, "What joke sir?".

It took Alfred a moment or three to analyze the atmosphere and that statement in conjunction with each other. "YOU'RE A GIRL!?".

The driver laughed louder this time, slightly smoother higher notes mixing with the cracking ones. He took off the hat and showed tresses indicative that 'he' was indeed a 'she'. "I've been saying that this whole time sir.", she forced between laughs. "My name is Reese Vagabond. I'm the family driver of the Alcott's. And this-". Reese stopped the car and gestured to the grand house before them where over a dozen women were waiting at the foyer. "is the Alcott estate.".

---------------

First draft I ever wrote on a celphone O.o I'll spoiler it when I open up my computer. Comments are welcome.
Old 2012-12-22, 11:29   Link #38878
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Dat lagging. XD

In Alfred's defense, he still got it right the first time. He just needed an awkward prompt to confirm it.

EDIT: Tsurugi's enrollment scene.

Spoiler for Tsurugi:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2012-12-22 at 21:22. Reason: scene
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 15:18   Link #38879
DarkJak2050

Dude, when are we going to see the whole re-make posted?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 19:58   Link #38880
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Dang. I was expectring a mutoryu ):

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest