AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2006-03-08, 23:59   Link #81
SeekAndDestroy

Talk about odd... but just how do you fall in love with a camel????... must be lonely up there.....
SeekAndDestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 00:27   Link #82
SeekAndDestroy

I don't know if THIS qualifies, but it's quite disturbing.
Old 2006-03-09, 00:33   Link #83
Roopoo
Roo

Send a message via MSN to Roopoo
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekAndDestroy
Talk about odd... but just how do you fall in love with a camel????... must be lonely up there.....

Well my friend also said that in one of the emirates, a shop was doing a roaring trade in loaning out blow up dolls to teenagers. As soon as the authorities heard about it, they closed it down. Sad eh?
Roopoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-09, 21:30   Link #84
SeekAndDestroy

I really really REALLYYY hope they were cleaning them in between; on second thought, i don't think i really want to know about it ... interesting though...
Old 2006-03-10, 03:01   Link #85
Roopoo
Roo

This is the link to the article about the sex dolls. Apparently this story is being discussed on many blogs and the question being asked is whether the dolls had been disinfected after use. Check out the story. It's true.

http://archive.gulfnews.com/articles.../10017764.html
Old 2006-03-10, 04:44   Link #86
Roopoo
Roo

Quote:
I don't know if THIS qualifies, but it's quite disturbing.

It's certainly disturbing, that's for sure. It really shows that human beings should not be subjected to unnatural life styles. In my opinion, the priesthood is unnatural in that they are not allowed to marry. I guess this is based on the assumption that Jesus did not marry. However, if we believe David Baldacci's book, the Da Vinci Code, then Jesus married Mary Magdalene. In that case priests should be allowed to marry too. Why would anyone think they are more holier than someone else simply because they are not married or because they are celibate? Does this mean sex is dirty? If so, then maybe we should all be celibate. The end of the world is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2006-03-10, 12:02   Link #87
SeekAndDestroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roopoo
It's certainly disturbing, that's for sure. It really shows that human beings should not be subjected to unnatural life styles. In my opinion, the priesthood is unnatural in that they are not allowed to marry. I guess this is based on the assumption that Jesus did not marry. However, if we believe David Baldacci's book, the Da Vinci Code, then Jesus married Mary Magdalene. In that case priests should be allowed to marry too. Why would anyone think they are more holier than someone else simply because they are not married or because they are celibate? Does this mean sex is dirty? If so, then maybe we should all be celibate. The end of the world is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
........hmm thinking back at my uncelibate life I feel dirty.. oh no am i going to hell.... ah damm it i just thought about sex again... oh well.... at least i don't molest children.. so if priests get to go then i'm probably safe
Old 2006-03-10, 12:17   Link #88
Roopoo
Roo

Quote:
........hmm thinking back at my uncelibate life I feel dirty.. oh no am i going to hell.... ah damm it i just thought about sex again... oh well.... at least i don't molest children.. so if priests get to go then i'm probably safe

Well let's face it, would you want to go somewhere that has a lot of priests? Regardless of whether they molest children, women or other men, I mean boring! All those hail Marys. No thank you.
Old 2006-03-10, 13:03   Link #89
SeekAndDestroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roopoo
Well let's face it, would you want to go somewhere that has a lot of priests? Regardless of whether they molest children, women or other men, I mean boring! All those hail Marys. No thank you.
True i'd rather go to a warm place with kickass drinks and parties like hell or mexico.
but on the serious side, my mom is really religious; i on the other hand always feel a bit uneasy around priests....like around clowns.. or mimes....
Old 2006-03-13, 12:45   Link #90
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Interesting questions from the Immigration Exam in Netherlands (Holland) (again translation of a translation - may not represent the exact questions):

- What would you do if you see two men sitting in a table next to yours in a cafe start kissing each other (or in a park)?

- What would you do if you see a woman sunbathing topless at the beach?

- Where is Princess Maxima originally from?

- From which old Netherlands colony does the ... spice originally come from?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 18:06   Link #91
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Yet another reason to move to Norway:

Woman Gets Beer From Her Kitchen Faucet
Quote:
OSLO, Norway - It almost seemed like a miracle to Haldis Gundersen when she turned on her kitchen faucet this weekend and found the water had turned into beer.

Two flights down, employees and customers at the Big Tower Bar were horrified when water poured out of the beer taps.

By an improbable feat of clumsy plumbing, someone at the bar in Kristiandsund, western Norway, had accidentally hooked the beer hoses to the water pipes for Gundersen's apartment.

"We had settled down for a cozy Saturday evening, had a nice dinner, and I was just going to clean up a little," Gundersen, 50, told The Associated Press by telephone Monday. "I turned on the kitchen faucet and beer came out."

However, Gundersen said the beer was flat and not tempting, even in a country where a half-liter (pint) can cost about 25 kroner ($3.75) in grocery stores.

Per Egil Myrvang, of the local beer distributor, said he helped bartenders reconnect the pipes by telephone.

(Follow the white rabbit...)
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 20:06   Link #92
Shay
Monarch Programmer

^ That would be so awesome! I would have stocked up as much as I could. lol
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 22:52   Link #93
Roopoo
Roo

Vampires in Brisbane

If you thought that garlic was an innocent vegetable, read this link.

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...57-952,00.html
Old 2006-03-13, 23:19   Link #94
SeekAndDestroy

I never thought garlic was that smelly... but this reiterates a lesson, always bring gum with you. However now i'm in the mood for shrimp with garlic and butter

....also... is garlic a vegetable, i thought it was just a spice or something...
Old 2006-03-14, 01:12   Link #95
guyverfanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Yet another reason to move to Norway:

Woman Gets Beer From Her Kitchen Faucet
When I get my own house, I am gonna have a valve for beer in my kitchen faucet.
guyverfanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-14, 09:01   Link #96
Roopoo
Roo

Quote:
I never thought garlic was that smelly... but this reiterates a lesson, always bring gum with you. However now i'm in the mood for shrimp with garlic and butter

....also... is garlic a vegetable, i thought it was just a spice or something...
Yes good point. I don't really know the answer to your question. I always thought that garlic was part of the onion family so assumed it was a vegetable.

Can I join you for shrimp with garlic and butter. Sounds incredibly YUM. I will bring the gum
Old 2006-03-14, 12:20   Link #97
SeekAndDestroy

Hmm.. I think that for all my talk about being open minded and willing to explore other cultures, the one area where that is not true is food....

first in the list of restaurants I will not eat at.

Sorry Roo, I think i'll skip that shrimp... I think i'm gonna have some Bailey's and feel bad for those poor animals....
Old 2006-03-14, 12:50   Link #98
Roopoo
Roo

I just hope the animal was dead before it's private part was removed
Old 2006-03-14, 14:11   Link #99
raspberihevn

Send a message via AIM to raspberihevn
Amazing Fraternal Twins

AMAZING TWINS
http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/mixedtwins.asp

A double take in black & white

A mixed-race British mom gave birth to twins recently - one of each. No, not a
boy and a girl. Two girls - one black, the other white. The odds of such a birth are
about a million to one, experts said.

"It was a shock when I realized that my twins were two different
colors," Kylie Hodgson, 19, told London's Daily Mail. "But it doesn't
matter to us - they are just our two gorgeous little girls."

Hodgson and her partner, Remi Horder, 17, were both born to mixed-race parents.
Little Kian and Remee share a love of apples and the Teletubbies, their proud mom says.
Fertility experts speculate that a sperm containing all-white genes fused with an egg
with all-white genes, and a sperm with all-black genes fused with an all-black gene egg
to produce the fraternal twins.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-03-14 at 14:29.
raspberihevn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-17, 19:25   Link #100
Sakaki
Watakushi wa heiki desu!

Send a message via AIM to Sakaki
'South Park'-Scientology battle rages on

Come out of the closet Mr. Cruise.
Sakaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor