AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-09-14, 21:54   Link #841
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
Yes but here we have Grimjow, a non vastolorde (adjucha) arrancar who can already throw around a Bankai'd Ichigo like nothing, when we know Ichigo is as strong or stronger than most of the Shinigami captains. That's like making the lieutenants stronger than their captains (and we've seen the power gaps between the captains and lieutenants). Imagine a vastolorde, with combat abilities that exceed that of a shinigami captain, and turn it into an arrancar. That's most likely greater than or equal to twice the power of a captain, which would make them on par with Aizen at his current state (if he is only twice as strong as a captain). However, I think Aizen is much stronger than he lets on, so I agree with you that he still may be stronger than arrancar'd vastolordes. However, an arrancar vastolorde might be the next major archvillain.

Question: Did we figure out yet what that giant eye was behind the gillians when the hollows took Team Aizen to HM at the end of the SS arc?
Spoiler:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 01:18   Link #842
DarkHollowIchigo

I have my own theory why ichigo can hold his mask for only 11 seconds.
Ichigo can preform a Bankai ....Unlike the Vizards.Using a Bankai cost engergy.

Bankai+Hollow = Using more Engergy than a normal Vizard.

Is this true?
Old 2007-09-15, 10:51   Link #843
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
I have my own theory why ichigo can hold his mask for only 11 seconds.
Ichigo can preform a Bankai ....Unlike the Vizards.Using a Bankai cost engergy.

Bankai+Hollow = Using more Engergy than a normal Vizard.

Is this true?
Thank you DarkHollowIchigo for the compliment. I just spent the better part of an hour reading the theories on this last page.

I think ichigo can't hold the mask because he has not truly overpowerd his hollow.

I know he beat him in the Visard training, but I think it has to do with more than just beating him, I think there is some kind of internal strugle with himself he has to overcome...

Like that everyone has a dark side and its ok... or some idealistic bullshit like that... Not because of energy.

I think Aizen is more powerful than when he left and is more powerful than any Espada.

As for him being more powerful than a arrancar vastolorde I don't know but he is definitly smarter than one, you have to admit he is one smart mofo... so even if he was weaker in strength than a arrancar vastolorde he would still be able to control it. His Zanpakto is very good at controling people.
Old 2007-09-15, 12:10   Link #844
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Here is something I have been thinking about. Dose anyone else think Gin will betray Aizen?

I think he will, There is a reason why the arrancar don't like him. Maybe its because they don't trust him, or aizen does not trust him.

I don't know but I get the feeling he will betray Aizen. Whether to gain more power than him or to help the SS I can't tell but I am willing to bet on it!
Old 2007-09-16, 10:47   Link #845
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

[QUOTE=Sinaura;1146106]I disagree. The Espada are all arrancar and at least adjuchas-class menos as described by Hitsugaya*. This is the equivalent of a lieutenant shinigami with vizard powers. Ichigo in Bankai form is as strong as any captain in SS, and yet he gets pummeled by Grimmjow (just the 6th strongest espada) quite easily. True that once Ichigo becomes a "vizard" he is easily stronger than Grimmjow (latest episodes) however we've yet to see Grimmjow's release state, which will most likely make him equal or stronger than Hollow Ichigo. So unless all the current vizards we've seen were captain level during their shinigami days, then I'd say they were equal (until we know more about the Vizard that is) to the Espada.

Spoiler for Manga grimmjow:

Though you are probably right about the other visard (other than ichigo) they might not stand a chance against a released espada.
Old 2007-09-17, 16:29   Link #846
japo2300

dunno if this is an spoiler so ill mark as one for any incomvenience
Spoiler for Bleach:
japo2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-17, 20:42   Link #847
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by japo2300 View Post
dunno if this is an spoiler so ill mark as one for any incomvenience
Spoiler for Bleach:
Maybe, probably, I hope so. I hope the visard go to hueco mundo and kick some ass, I want to see everyone else's mask and power.
Old 2007-09-17, 23:31   Link #848
Jays

I'm just looking for some constructive criticism about this, or just some outside thought because I'm kinda stumped.

How come Ichigo hasn't made an attempt to see his mother while he was at the Soul Society? Think about it. I was watching the OVA based around the Grand Fisher attack, and I caught the phrase "your mother would be happy on the other side". I know mangas/animes are like that, for some reasons, but this just doesn't make any sense.

You can then say that well why hasn't his dad made the attempt to go and see her in the SS, but that one is up for debate since we hardly know his past. It's awkward, you know, I mean she's more of an image in the manga/anime, someone whom Ichigo couldn't protect, or the fate of those who attempt to protect Ichigo. But still... I can't bring my head around it.

The only other real plausible idea would be that Ichigo's mom is like Ichigo's dad, maybe her soul was also killed when Grand Fisher killed her faux body, or something to that extent. Also I haven't read anywhere that GF consumed her soul, but I read somewhere that once a soul is killed it becomes part of the SS itself? Or maybe there is a true "utopia" of sorts beyond what we know, because for what it's worth, the SS is a dystopia in reality.

This is a wierd one to be honest, and most probably the answer will come out in future, or maybe hints about Isshin's true past will lead us to discover more about his relationship with Ichigo's mom, because if not, I know that there must be billions of people in the SS, but geez, to not make an attempt to see your mom, is lame.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 04:19   Link #849
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Because it is extremely hard to find anyone in SS. I remember the parrot boy said so to chad. Once in SS, the chances of you finding someone you know is very rare, as you dont know what village he might be in.
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-18, 22:23   Link #850
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

what if she is Nell!? X'D
Old 2007-09-19, 08:04   Link #851
XxHaixX

A question here! we all know the hollow that kaien fought had the ability to make a shinigami's zanpakto to disappear...but does anyone knows where the zanpakto disappears to?
XxHaixX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 07:48   Link #852
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqi View Post
Maybe, probably, I hope so. I hope the visard go to hueco mundo and kick some ass, I want to see everyone else's mask and power.
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they hate Shinigamis and therefore they're not really interested on helping them? If this is the case, if they do go to hueco mundo, won't it appear that they are helping the Shinigamis?
Jecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-21, 08:07   Link #853
Jecks
Jecks

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
She was killed by a hollow (GF), and as we know, hollows consume the souls.
So at the time Ichigo was in SS he could be sure, that his mother wasn't there.

We still don't know for sure, if a soul gets to SS once the hollow is killed, though.
Well, my theory is that Ichigo didn't have time to look for his mom cuz of all the events that were and are happening in the SS and the real world. I also think that Ichigo probably feels that instead of spending time looking for his mom who is dead, he would just spend that time protecting people who are close to him, who are still alive. So that whatever happened in the past wouldn't be repeated again.

Ok..I just realised something. Is it just me or what but it seems that most people who protects Ichigo are girls. E.g. his mom, Rukia, Orihime, Senna (from movie 1) and Nell. He's quite a player...
Old 2007-09-21, 08:27   Link #854
Jecks
Jecks

Ok, I've been hearing about 'Noble families' in Bleach. If you belong to a 'Noble' family in SS, does it mean that you are a descended from the King? Or does it mean that you are just stinking rich or you are just one of them people who can really beat a crap out of anyone?'
Old 2007-09-21, 18:46   Link #855
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Ok, I've been hearing about 'Noble families' in Bleach. If you belong to a 'Noble' family in SS, does it mean that you are a descended from the King? Or does it mean that you are just stinking rich or you are just one of them people who can really beat a crap out of anyone?'
Don't know, it could mean families with exceptional talent or influence. But I don't think it has anything to do with the King. Most likely the first one.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 07:44   Link #856
Iambankai
Surprised Espada

Question What is the name of Rukia's Shikai music?

My title says it all, if still not understanding I will explain it:

When (Kuchiki) Rukia is going to release her Zanpaktou (shikai release I guess), some violin (not sure if it is that music instrument, but sounds like it...) kinda music is coming up, it sounds really cool, does anybody know the name of it?
Really want to know
Iambankai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 08:08   Link #857
Mortis
You fool!
*Graphic Designer

Sagisu Shirou - Senna
from Memories of nobody ost
Old 2007-09-22, 18:46   Link #858
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jecks View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they hate Shinigamis and therefore they're not really interested on helping them? If this is the case, if they do go to hueco mundo, won't it appear that they are helping the Shinigamis?
yea it would, but why would they help ichigo in the first place then? Also the head visard helped rukia out in the open. He knows of aizen's plans and wants to train ichigo to be able to defeat aizen. I think that they don't want aizen taking over the world so they can be free or so that they can take it over or something.

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2007-09-24, 01:42   Link #859
SQ-kun

Ending theme ep. 121-130?

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of episodes 121 to 130?

arrigato
SQ-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 02:27   Link #860
Starion
ツァリアン

Digging a bit has provided such:

Song: Tsumasaki
Artist/Group: Ore Ska Band

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ore_Ska_Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSB1PPTrVtM

Starion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags