AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-12, 08:29   Link #121
ImperialFlameGod8190

haha its funny how i see the same people on some forums haha a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste but anywho yea besides Mira will join the arata fan club soon probably somehow mira will get distracted and just as liese tries to steal her powers arata saves her
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-12, 09:06   Link #122
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

With a personality like Arata's...every female in the series will be at his heels soon...sooooon...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 21:01   Link #123
EvI

ok i'm a great fan of this series and love the way arata is...
and how he get his powers through hardwork
and hell that dragon at the end of the chapter almost made me have a nerdgasm here
just when i was thinking liese would get the powers of everyone to have a showdown with him he appeared out of nowhere to protect them and fight her,and he even get his power back with that freaking huge dragon,hell...
i hope he get liese into his harem...i mean bring her back to the trinity seven,and have a real battle with all of them...but also i think that sometime in history he will become a evil person even if it is for a short time since the author already made a hint with that alchemist thing and all this thing about lose control of themselves if they can't control they powers...and we will see him as a real magic king...
well i'm anxious for the next chapter and what will become of them...(uf i got tired from write so much now)
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 22:53   Link #124
bludvein

"Get his powers through hardwork"? Please tell me that is sarcasm.

Arata has a lot of nice qualities for a protagonist, but being hardworking is not one of them. He just sort of lucked into his power.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:50   Link #125
EvI

well training with a girl that is putting him on a situation where he can easily get killed...well i think that is hardwork
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 09:12   Link #126
marconii2002

Chapter 17 is out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 09:27   Link #127
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yay new chapter and Arata shows us some skill, good going. His personality is as great as always

As for the last spell...from the name it looks like she stopped time or something, should be interesting.
Old 2012-06-23, 09:34   Link #128
ImperialFlameGod8190

haha the number of fun quotes in this chapter is quite great Arata's line about fondling liese is epic and of course liese's shy side as well hm the number of great quotes will take some time to find
Old 2012-06-23, 09:36   Link #129
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

A main character that isn't afraid of openly stating he does want to see every girl naked is a good main character.
Old 2012-06-23, 09:47   Link #130
ImperialFlameGod8190

that and the best part he has Arin the legal wife yui the mistress who wants him to mess her up Lilith the Tsundere teacher who likes him Mira who i think would like him if not for the magic and might anyway Liese whon will eventually like him Levi who likes him then Akio but i dont think she's gonna go the romance route this will be fun
Old 2012-06-23, 10:28   Link #131
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I found it funny how they decided to stop the fight and press onto more urgent matters, i.e. who all Arata hasn't seen and the best way to go about it
Old 2012-06-23, 11:12   Link #132
ImperialFlameGod8190

that was pretty funny and gotta love the irony that the way for Arata to win the fight is to grope liese how about that for pervy twist now onto serious matters what do u guys think her new spell is able to do
Old 2012-06-23, 14:37   Link #133
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
that was pretty funny and gotta love the irony that the way for Arata to win the fight is to grope liese how about that for pervy twist now onto serious matters what do u guys think her new spell is able to do
Well she say that * normally ,you wouldn't be able to get away unharmed if I use it,but.... you're special* Her own word toward Arata. Wich mean is not something that only stop time.
And I find interesting that Sora call that thing *the last crest* and Liese call that spell * Ball Peor (Time Fissure)* . the thing that I find interesting (but I don't sure if mean something) is the Name Ball in the spell name. Ball is one of the 72 demon or Key of soloom.
And he have the *king * title.
Quote:
King Baal (bael)
According to le Grand Grimoire, Bael is the head of the infernal powers. He is also the first demon listed in Wierus' Pseudomonarchia daemonum. According to Wierus, Bael is first king of Hell with estates in the east. He has three heads: a toad, a man, and a cat. He also speaks in a raucous, but well formed voice, and commands 66 legions. Bael teaches the art of invisibility, and may be the equivalent of Baal, one of the Seven princes of Hell.[3]
What ever is link at her spell or not ,we need to wait and see. One thing it's sure the *time fissure * part make me worry. I get the feeling that is a spell that break (?)distorts time(?) or something along this line.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 14:44   Link #134
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Ball Peor kinda sounds more like Belphegor who is...surprise surprise...The Demon of Sloth, the same as her thema.
Old 2012-06-23, 14:49   Link #135
Soji

Randrak42@ Now that yuo mention seem to be the more likely .
I say ball because was in the name ...but i really don't think about Belphegor.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 14:54   Link #136
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

That said, it's probable that the other spells are variations of demons names like Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub and so on.

Ah yes and the original name for Belphegor is dun Dun DUN...Baal-Peor xD
Old 2012-06-23, 15:49   Link #137
Miraluka
Banned

High-res please?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-23, 15:57   Link #138
ImperialFlameGod8190

of all the pics high res u choose that one heh i can think of a few more interesting pics but thats me
Old 2012-06-23, 22:04   Link #139
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
of all the pics high res u choose that one heh i can think of a few more interesting pics but thats me
How mean, that is the only one I found on the net ;_____; .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 05:21   Link #140
ImperialFlameGod8190

ha sorry im kidding but no u can take some pics from the manga itself and crop those that's all i mean sorry that came out quite awkwardly haha

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural