AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-09-29, 17:01   Link #2081
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Could always not be what it seems. After all...
Spoiler for Sinbad apparently violated Kougyoku remember?:
Dude, this and that situation are totally different, Alibaba admitted without second thoughts what everybody was asking him for
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 17:25   Link #2082
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't see that one coming... Poor Mor. Why must she suffer so much?
Old 2013-09-29, 17:30   Link #2083
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
I wonder if Mor will go full Yandere (ala Mikasa Ackerman)
Mikasa isn't a full Yandere. She isn't even half a yandere.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:14   Link #2084
shalala

Chapter 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
So this means no more nights spent in the cabaret, right?
Of course he will go with Aladdin. For all we know Elizerbirth family could be running one and know of the famous Alibaba and thus shower him with their love and prise.

This chapter was funny. I was quite suprised how much Olba has changed. I didn't even recognized that it was him only to noitce his hook hand. Even his personatly has changed. Would be shocking to found out that Sinbad had brained washed them. Carmen clan picture was funny plus it is cool to see that their king allowed some of magical magicians to help out Titus and Marga bodys. Toto and Aliabab pairing is cute :3. Stilllllll annoyed that we never got to see the rest of Alibaba's time in Reim. I wonder how the author would go about in writing a love story. I can't help but feel that Sinbad is shipping Masmur and Mor together.

It also looks like Titus has told Aladdin that Ugo is alive. Nice to see that he is writing a dairy about his adventures that I guess he would give to Ugo for him to read to see how miuch he has leant and grown.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:23   Link #2085
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

You snooze you lose Mor...

But seriously, this is just an unnecessary drama machine. We all know that the relationship won't last, the Mor fans would rage and go berserk otherwise.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:33   Link #2086
Homura7

Face it, Fanaris with Fanaris is the only possible and realistic outcome.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:38   Link #2087
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I'm not a big Mor X Ali shipper BTW...I've just read enough shounen to know where this is going.
Old 2013-09-29, 18:40   Link #2088
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Of course he will go with Aladdin. For all we know Elizerbirth family could be running one and know of the famous Alibaba and thus shower him with their love and prise.

This chapter was funny. I was quite suprised how much Olba has changed. I didn't even recognized that it was him only to noitce his hook hand. Even his personatly has changed. Would be shocking to found out that Sinbad had brained washed them. Carmen clan picture was funny plus it is cool to see that their king allowed some of magical magicians to help out Titus and Marga bodys. Toto and Aliabab pairing is cute :3. Stilllllll annoyed that we never got to see the rest of Alibaba's time in Reim. I wonder how the author would go about in writing a love story. I can't help but feel that Sinbad is shipping Masmur and Mor together.

It also looks like Titus has told Aladdin that Ugo is alive. Nice to see that he is writing a dairy about his adventures that I guess he would give to Ugo for him to read to see how miuch he has leant and grown.
I could see everyone bombarding Alibaba with questions and we'll have a flashback on how they started dating in that time skip next chapter.

I'm surprised that Titus inherited Scheherazade's knowledge, did their rukh merge together? I thought Scheherazade would return to the great flow or stay in the holy palace to learn about Alma Toran.
Titus still has long hair, is he keeping it that way as a keepsake of Scheherazade?
Old 2013-09-29, 18:44   Link #2089
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:

It'd be sort of nice to see him matured enough that he doesn't do that sort of thing though.

The reveal on how Olba and the others are doing was indeed something cool to see as it's always nice to see how characters we haven't seen in a while may have grown and changed. I'm sort of thinking Sinbad isn't pulling out Zepar that often though it's certainly possible that he may have orders in people like the Generals.

They do seem cute in what little we see of the two here with the reactions and all. Indeed, though I suppose it wouldn't have allowed the reveals of the Djinn Equip and now this if they had chosen to do that, though I'd have been fine with it myself.

Wasn't the author's previous work a shounen/comedy/harem with martial arts?

I was wondering about that myself with his comment. It seemed odd to be honest. They've come across more as siblings than anything else. They even commented on it if I recall.

That would make for a nice scene if Ugo somehow got a hold of his diary and read about his adventures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You snooze you lose Mor...

But seriously, this is just an unnecessary drama machine. We all know that the relationship won't last, the Mor fans would rage and go berserk otherwise.
Well, she's still quite young and unexperienced with this sort of thing. Being a slave isn't good for one's emotional growth and she's still been developing in that aspect all this time I think.

Indeed, it seems like a distraction from potentially more important matters, but could lead to character development or potential serious consequences depending on how it plays out.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:49   Link #2090
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:

I can't help but feel that Sinbad is shipping Masmur and Mor together.
It look like Sinbad supports Masmur x Mor. Quite the irony from someone who isn't marry yet
Old 2013-09-29, 18:49   Link #2091
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Face it, Fanaris with Fanaris is the only possible and realistic outcome.
Why?

Heck, there's even Mu as an example of mixed race.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 18:58   Link #2092
MAX_COLA_POWER!

In before this trigger Morgiana's complex of being a slave again, as in, why would anyone fall in love with a slave, and so on.
Old 2013-09-29, 19:10   Link #2093
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Funny how I'm starting to see more Mor x Aladdin talk popping up here and there xD
Old 2013-09-29, 19:20   Link #2094
Diveman

Woah Alibaba good stuff, Toto is definitely good material. I feel sorry for Mor since she's cute and all but that's how it works I guess.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 20:07   Link #2095
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Next week can't come sooner, while I don't believe Toto and Alibaba is the final pairing... I just want to see how Mor will deal with this dillema. I hope she does the supportive friend strategy.
Old 2013-09-29, 20:12   Link #2096
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Next week can't come sooner, while I don't believe Toto and Alibaba is the final pairing... I just want to see how Mor will deal with this dillema. I hope she does the supportive friend strategy.
They're both fighters so I could see her becoming friends with Toto. Maybe have a friendly match or something

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2013-09-29, 20:18   Link #2097
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I rather see Mor be mature about this and quietly win Ali over.
Old 2013-09-29, 20:21   Link #2098
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I rather see Mor be mature about this and quietly win Ali over.
It would be a bit refreshing to see such a thing. I'd sort of be surprised if she actually lashed out or anything like that. If anything, she may simply keep it to herself, though that's not necessarily a good thing either. But then there wouldn't be drama to exploit, but in the end it's up to the author.

Old 2013-09-29, 21:05   Link #2099
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Wow, I actually thought there would be more rage because of the Toto-Ali-Mor situation.

Masur and Mor see each other like family and I'm happy for that - everyone else sees them like that and even they themselves seem to regard each other as family. It was very brotherly of Masur to try and shut the other guy up before he said too much but too little, too late Masur. But Masur knew that Mor had the hots for Alibaba - probably anyone that hung out with Mor and was more socially adept could see it. *sighs* I'm actually torn between Toto and Mor. They are both really cute women who can fight really well - what's not to love?

But I'm sure that Sinbad wouldn't mind Masur getting Mor so he can have Masur's kid for future references... >.> This is Sinbad we're talking about - for every reason he tells you something, there's two more reasons for the same thing that he WON'T tell you.

And I don't think any one of us can really blame Alibaba for becoming lovers with Toto - they were gone for about a year... and Ali had pretty much friend-zoned Mor from a while ago. While it sucks for Mor (and fans of AlixMor), I can't hate Alibaba for it. I just hope that she won't go to 'Sasuke' because of this... That would be unnecessary.
Old 2013-09-29, 21:08   Link #2100
ellifeedn
Thinker

A friend suggests that Mor becomes Alibaba's mistress.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen