Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-11-08, 16:05   Link #641
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Do you have an account there?
But yeah, that's where it's from. I switch from ASuki to A4, I'd like to stick to only one forum but this one has a greater graphic community, and A4 is more personal for me. ^^;
I used to. I'm not sure if the account has been deleted by now, since I haven't logged in since about four or more years ago. Originally I was at a different forum (forgot how old I was; maybe 13 or 15?), but that forum went down and almost everyone moved to A4. While there I discovered AnimeSuki about three months after it was formed, and over time I began to feel that A4 was very disorganized and childish; the average age seemed much lower, and it showed in how people acted and in how discussions were very limited. A4 was more personal for me, too, but I had a period of a few months where I was away from both forums, and when I went back I just didn't feel satisfied by the group there anymore. I haven't looked back since. I probably wouldn't know anyone on the forum anymore; all of the people who used it when I did have probably moved on.

Either way, I remember when we had banner entries. It was a bit disorganized at first, but then I copied the forum's layout and began allowing people to preview what their banners would look like on the forum. It was fun to contribute like that Either way, I don't mean to insult A4, but I will say that I'm glad you're active on this forum as well.
Old 2008-11-08, 16:46   Link #642
ShuichiChann

These are really good~ ^^ I love them all.

But the Clannad ones are my favorite. :3 Currently watching the anime and it's great.
ShuichiChann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-08, 19:59   Link #643
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Anywayz, new sig.

I just wanted to practice with the adjustment layers: gradient maps, curves, levels, brightness & contrast, ect. Tuned out hilarious if I may say so. xD
No kidding it turned out hilarious, if you pick a hilarious render it's hard to not come out with something hilarious like you did
It's nice to see you messing around with the adjustment layers, I remember when I first started using them I was like "WOW!" at all the different possibilities. I hope to see more experimental works from you ^_^

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-11, 16:57   Link #644
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
I used to. I'm not sure if the account has been deleted by now, since I haven't logged in since about four or more years ago. Originally I was at a different forum (forgot how old I was; maybe 13 or 15?), but that forum went down and almost everyone moved to A4. While there I discovered AnimeSuki about three months after it was formed, and over time I began to feel that A4 was very disorganized and childish; the average age seemed much lower, and it showed in how people acted and in how discussions were very limited. A4 was more personal for me, too, but I had a period of a few months where I was away from both forums, and when I went back I just didn't feel satisfied by the group there anymore. I haven't looked back since. I probably wouldn't know anyone on the forum anymore; all of the people who used it when I did have probably moved on.

Either way, I remember when we had banner entries. It was a bit disorganized at first, but then I copied the forum's layout and began allowing people to preview what their banners would look like on the forum. It was fun to contribute like that Either way, I don't mean to insult A4, but I will say that I'm glad you're active on this forum as well.
I do agree with you that A4 is childish. I can't seem to hold a serious conversation there anymore. It all leads to: Pyong, Spartaaaa, hentai or whatever other meme they seem to be in at the time. I seem to be spending more of my time here lately. I wouldn't reccomend going back there, since it hasn't changed much in the past few years. But for the newer people into anime, that seems to fit them just fine.

The banner entries right now are kind of disorganized as you say. I takes a while for people to catch on and become interested. Then it becomes anyone's game. Which could be a good or bad thing. ^^; I'm glad I have this place when there needs to be serious talk. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuichiChann View Post
These are really good~ ^^ I love them all.

But the Clannad ones are my favorite. :3 Currently watching the anime and it's great.
Why thanks so much~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
No kidding it turned out hilarious, if you pick a hilarious render it's hard to not come out with something hilarious like you did
It's nice to see you messing around with the adjustment layers, I remember when I first started using them I was like "WOW!" at all the different possibilities. I hope to see more experimental works from you ^_^
Haha, glad you agree with me Marina-chan. It's amazing that a few adjustments can change a sig drastically. Too bad I haven't done any animation in a while....

More experimenting.

I used a few sky/space stocks for this one as well as some fractals. (doesn't really show)
I didn't think I'd get into Vocaloid this much, but I really enjoy the music. And I really like the Miku and Kaito characters. ^^

Oh, I'm also working on something for Chaos-chan.

I don't know when exactly I'll be done, but hopefully soon.
Old 2008-11-11, 17:04   Link #645
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
More experimenting.
Saves!

Quote:

Vectors of male characters are kinda uncommon for the most part. Good to see someone trying to fill the gap there.
Old 2008-11-12, 04:34   Link #646
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:

OMG ...HOSAKA-senpai
I really can't wait to see it Finish
Old 2008-11-19, 19:29   Link #647
Hakuryu
Klutz

Erg, the vector is on hold until I'm able to relax. xD

Until then, enjoy this strange rainbow-type sig. I swear this image of Fu-chan always makes me laugh.

/crawls off to work
Old 2008-11-22, 11:44   Link #648
Hakuryu
Klutz

Aww, no comments? I would really like some feed back on the above sig. (looks like a mess but was fun to make) xD

Aaand some renders. No need to ask to use them~
Old 2008-11-22, 11:55   Link #649
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:

Until then, enjoy this strange rainbow-type sig. I swear this image of Fu-chan always makes me laugh.

/crawls off to work
It sure is funny, but the coloring looks a bit strange somehow. Maybe it's the combination that kills the interest, I dunno. The green-purple could be the problem.

Still it's cute and hilarious at the same time.
Old 2008-11-22, 14:04   Link #650
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:

/crawls off to work
Nice Fu-Chan Sig ...But I agree with Larthak-San about The Colors (only The Part Around her Face)
Also Good Work on The vectors too ..Haku-Chan

*Stalk Haku-Chan Thread waiting Hosaka Vector *
Old 2008-11-22, 14:24   Link #651
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Beatiful renders Haku, no rugged edges at all and good quality.
And for the sig, I have a slight edge about the render also being colored. Maybe if it was the natural color, but I don't know. Otherwise, I don't see anything in particualr, great sig.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 14:52   Link #652
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
*Stalk Haku-Chan Thread waiting Hosaka Vector *
I'll get to it as soon as I can Chaos-chan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Beatiful renders Haku, no rugged edges at all and good quality.
And for the sig, I have a slight edge about the render also being colored. Maybe if it was the natural color, but I don't know. Otherwise, I don't see anything in particualr, great sig.
Thank you Atomico~
I think I've said this before but I seem to render images because I think I'll end up making a sig with them...then I loose the inspiration half way through but I finished the renders anyway. xD

Larthak, Chaos and Atomico I changed the color on Fuko. What I did was put a rainbow gradient above all the signature layers. Here it is if Fuko wasn't applied to the gradient. (in her original colors)
Old 2008-11-22, 14:55   Link #653
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Look Better now ...
I miss Fu-Chan
Old 2008-11-22, 14:59   Link #654
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Actually think it turned out better. Good work.

Old 2008-11-22, 15:06   Link #655
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Ya, sure looks more like Fu-chan now. And yes, it looks better (and somewhat cuter too ^^).
Old 2008-11-22, 16:57   Link #656
escimo
Paparazzi

Quote:
Aaand some renders. No need to ask to use them~
I see a render I'll probably use...
escimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 18:46   Link #657
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

oooh! Headphone Miku render! (another person who'll probably use your renders).
Do you use the pen tool when you extract images? They look nice and clean, wonderful work on them ^_^

I think the edited version of your fuko sig looks much better, cute style on it as well! It's amazing looking at the sigs you make now verses the ones you started out making. You've really improved (more than me )!

AniList

Old 2008-11-24, 17:24   Link #658
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Look Better now ...
I miss Fu-Chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Actually think it turned out better. Good work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
Ya, sure looks more like Fu-chan now. And yes, it looks better (and somewhat cuter too ^^).
I'm glad you guys ended up liking it at all. I personally still think it looks like a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escimo View Post
I see a render I'll probably use...
I see you already have~ xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
oooh! Headphone Miku render! (another person who'll probably use your renders).
Do you use the pen tool when you extract images? They look nice and clean, wonderful work on them ^_^

I think the edited version of your fuko sig looks much better, cute style on it as well! It's amazing looking at the sigs you make now verses the ones you started out making. You've really improved (more than me )!
Yup, I just use the pen tool for renders. Glad you like them Marina-chan; I'm quite fond of the Miku image myself.

Haha, I looked back and saw a drastic change. Now I laugh at my old stuff. ^^;

Hey everyone, I got super bored last night so I drew an anime rendition of....myself. >.>;;
Anyway, what I was really going for was to see if I could draw without using the mirror to reference pose and hands. I got the proportion wrong a bit but I expected that. Oh, and I noticed that, after I finished the drawing I made myself right-handed...which I'm not. xD

Well here is my drawing, hope it's not too horrible. (and yes my hair is really that long)
Old 2008-11-24, 17:48   Link #659
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

oh-ho-ho-ho! I'm left handed too
REALLY cute drawing, I wish you could draw an anime rendition of me too! I love how you made your hair have that little pop up at the top, and the glasses set it off perfectly ^_^

AniList

Old 2008-11-24, 17:48   Link #660
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Interesting idea and stance. Reminds me of something...
Considering I can't draw at all because my hands won't obey me, I don't think it's that bad. New perspective, new concept, it's bound to have its faults, but I think you should continue practice it. You can do some more interesting humanoid things I would be glad to see...why not do some shorts/comics or something?

Tags