AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 21:34   Link #1
Random32
Also a Lolicon

Ad Lib Anime Kenkyuusho

Anyone heard of this series? So basically Katou Emiri and Fukuhara Kaori (Kagami/Tsukasa from L☆S) record ad libbed lines then animation animates something to match.

Doesn't seem that anybody is subbing it. There aren't any untranslated material in torrent form either despite it Ep1 airing 5 days ago.

ANN Article About It
Random32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 21:55   Link #2
Raiga
tl;dr

I was wondering about this, too. It sounded really interesting, but there aren't even any raws... :\
Old 2011-10-21, 00:34   Link #3
Forsaken_Infinity

Yeah I wanna watch this - and preferably subbed by a really good group so that I can actually get the freaking ad lib jokes. But doesn't seem to be happening.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-21, 22:07   Link #4
Kagayaki

I have a low-resolution flv, although I don't feel like I'm missing that much by not having 720p. The animated part looks like a flash anime, although I guess sakuga was never the point anyways

It's about 20 minutes long, and the first 16 are them in the studio, and the last 4 are the animated part. Sakurai Takahiro (Suzaku from Geass) is their 3rd ad-libber.

Katou, Fukuhara, and Sakurai are good entertainers and fun to watch even when you can't understand the majority of what they're saying, although it would be much nicer if we had translations.
Old 2011-10-22, 02:24   Link #5
Raiga
tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagayaki View Post
Katou, Fukuhara, and Sakurai are good entertainers and fun to watch even when you can't understand the majority of what they're saying, although it would be much nicer if we had translations.
I'll see what I can do about that.

I'd do a brief summary but there's not much to say. It's not like there's any plot points or character developments to focus on, since most of the entertainment is in the moment. Though I suppose a brief explanation of the setup is possible.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-11-11, 21:13   Link #6
Raiga
tl;dr

Sorry for the bump and double post, but it's subbed. Check your favorite torrent sites, and feel free to complain about my translation.
Old 2011-11-14, 17:47   Link #7
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Thanks. It was a really enjoyable little show.
Old 2011-11-24, 02:22   Link #8
sweet_kungfuman

I can't really speak japanese, so I really can't complain about anything, sorry ^^;

but thanks a lot for subbing this!!! It's a good change from my usual anime, it feels like years since I saw a real person (in TV off course, I met a lot in real life :P)
sweet_kungfuman is offline   Reply With Quote