Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-28, 18:09   Link #1
XeroK

One Piece Chapter 312 Discussion*spoiler*

Kinda expected for them to win..

My theory about whats going happend next. The fight between luffy and Foxy will get interrupted either by Blackbeard or That marine guy who was on the bicycle.. I dont think he would get a person from that pirate group, it doesnt follow the trend of getting members taht have a dream or mission to complete...
Old 2004-02-28, 19:26   Link #2
SurfD

Send a message via ICQ to SurfD Send a message via MSN to SurfD
You know, Luffy might win, and then take their Pirate Flag as the prize (since I also agree that they wouldnt take a crew member)
Old 2004-02-29, 11:01   Link #3
soraryu

Instead of taking a crew member from Foxy's crew (Luffy is almost certain to win), in the next match, taking Foxy's ship seems to be the kind of thing that Luffy might like to do (if there are no crew members worth taking). Luffy has mentioned (somewhere before) something about getting a (bigger) pirate ship.

Another possibility is that Foxy's crew decided to join the Straw Hat pirates (however, Luffy is unlikely to accept them as the Straw Hat pirates have a distaste for Foxy's crews antics).
Old 2004-02-29, 18:45   Link #4
Sethi
StormRider

I think that we will see some major twist in the next chapters, until now everything is going more or less acording to expectation, so Oda might throw us a little surprise, personally i don't think Foxy is going to be the Oponent for Luffy to fight, i mean Foxy doesn't look like the fighter type to me, i believe that either we will be presented to a new Foxy crewmate, or Ao Kiji will show up.
Also i would love if Ao Kiji would turn out to be some kind of ship-wright(Customise that bicycle to ride on water takes some serious skill if he was the one that did it) Luffy sees the bicycle says "Man that's Cool, i like you, if i beat you, you become my Ship-wright and let me use your bicycle once in an while".
If you see it right they already have a person that was a Bounty Hunter, other that was a Pirate Robber, and another that was an assassin the only think missing is one that was a marine
Old 2004-02-29, 18:46   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

or luffy might just take their food.
Old 2004-03-01, 08:59   Link #6
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Well Ao Kiji is strongest of the marine, if Luffy can take him. What do we have to think about the Marine now. Everyone no match for Luffy? Well its too soon for that.
Old 2004-03-01, 10:39   Link #7
XeroK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Well Ao Kiji is strongest of the marine, if Luffy can take him. What do we have to think about the Marine now. Everyone no match for Luffy? Well its too soon for that.
We still havent seen Luffy defeat Smoker. So beating Ao Kiji is kinda out of the question... but he could make one of hte famous getaways after the interruption...
Old 2004-03-01, 14:05   Link #8
Sethi
StormRider

We never see Luffy going at Smoker seriously, we only see him running because of the fact that Smoker is, well smoke and Luffy can't touch him, but if he get's pissed at Smoker i think he would find a way to win same has what happened with Croc otherwise he would have said "Damn he is sand i can't do nothing against him" thus starts running from Croc. Besides in the end of Alabasta Arc Smoker says that "Because WE couldn't defeat him(Crocodile) is the reason why my seargent is crying" which can mean that Croc could be stronger than Smoker. Besides in One Piece you can't say just because he is the strongest he will win, i mean Zoro is probably has strong as Luffy but he couldn't do nothing against Ener, while Luffy was beating the crap out of Ener.
Also just because Ao Kiji is the strongest of headquarters it doesn't mean he is that stronger than the others.
Old 2004-03-02, 12:14   Link #9
soraryu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
We never see Luffy going at Smoker seriously, we only see him running because of the fact that Smoker is, well smoke and Luffy can't touch him, but if he get's pissed at Smoker i think he would find a way to win same has what happened with Croc otherwise he would have said "Damn he is sand i can't do nothing against him" thus starts running from Croc. Besides in the end of Alabasta Arc Smoker says that "Because WE couldn't defeat him(Crocodile) is the reason why my seargent is crying" which can mean that Croc could be stronger than Smoker. Besides in One Piece you can't say just because he is the strongest he will win, i mean Zoro is probably has strong as Luffy but he couldn't do nothing against Ener, while Luffy was beating the crap out of Ener.
Also just because Ao Kiji is the strongest of headquarters it doesn't mean he is that stronger than the others.
Well, after Luffy managed to hit sand (Crocodile) and cloud (Ener), it seems that Luffy's ability has been "upgraded" to the point where he can hit almost anything. I wouldn't be too horribly surprised if Luffy can hit smoke (Smoker) or fire (Ace). But then, being able to hit almost anything doesn't automatically mean that Luffy can easily defeat everyone (that'll make one piece too monotonous and in my humble opinion, end one piece's popularity).
Closed Thread