AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-09, 23:15   Link #101
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadwings View Post
Ichiru was never bitten by Shizuka, he drank her blood and became more powerful, but Shizuka refused to bite him. And it was also in the anime.
Ah, so was that what happened? I wasn't too sure. Thanks for making that clear. So I guess they remain a vampire...of nobility? Zero...the noble brat... ...sorry, Zero fans. I don't mean anything by that, just thought it was funny. (*me and my twistedly lame sense of humour* )

...wait...okay, Ichiru that's just disgusting... :>.<:

Quote:
STOP IT!! It's even hard to read!!
I'm afraid I'll have to re-check the manga... you're mean, you made me be unsure of everything I thought of Kaname... I guess I'll stop here, too much for my little head
Ahaha...you know...Kaname is actually a girl who has been crossdressing as a guy since the beginning...

Quote:
PD: Oh and I'll take the one next to the window, nice air currents go well with my death.
Okay...but don't wake me up when the sun starts to fry you.
*finds a nice dark ebil corner to sleep in...mhuahahaha*

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Spoiler for kaname orgin spoiler from manga:
So that's what happened? How the hell did I miss something like THAT? Argh! I guess that's what happen when you speed read through the first 40 chapters. >_<; So that's what happened to their first child. Argh, I'm still wondering how I missed such a major detail. *bangs head against the nearest wall*

So then
Spoiler for manga:

Wait...then I can really see, now, how (and why) the story plot may end with Kaname dead (or gone).

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2008-09-09 at 23:34.
Old 2008-09-09, 23:33   Link #102
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Ah, so was that what happened? I wasn't too sure. Thanks for making that clear. So I guess they remain a vampire...of nobility? Zero...the noble brat... ...sorry, Zero fans. I don't mean anything by that, just thought it was funny. (*me and my twistedly lame sense of humour* )

...wait...okay, Ichiru that's just disgusting... :>.<:

Ahaha...you know...Kaname is actually a girl who has been crossdressing as a guy since the beginning...

Okay...but don't wake me up when the sun starts to fry you.
*finds a nice dark ebil corner to sleep in...mhuahahaha*
OMFG! Kaname is girl!? Oh my...!

Quote:
Spoiler for kaname orgin spoiler from manga:
So that's how it was... May I ask for a reference chapter? I need to pay more attention, I can't believe I missed something like that.... I did the same as presage, 40 chapter in 2 days... yuuupi!

*gone to bed*
Old 2008-09-10, 19:02   Link #103
carmolita

PreSage
Kaname
Spoiler for kaname:

Kaname is rido ancestor.

point of reference about kaname~

This is implied through out the manga in several places.
The part about the king and the purebloods history takes place in either ichigo or aidou senpai flashbacks during the vacation when he is remembering his childhood with kaname and vows to protect him through everything.

kaname's past comes comes out in yuki flashback about the battle of 10 years ago in chapter 36, but begins in 35, pay close attention to rido and kanames conversation.
Spoiler for shiki spoiler:

Last edited by carmolita; 2008-09-11 at 19:22. Reason: point of reference and shiki-kaname spoiler
Old 2008-09-17, 22:19   Link #104
Vinak
Procrastinator

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-09-17, 22:25   Link #105
carmolita

It's implied as clear as day
Spoiler for manga spolier for kaname being brother:

Last edited by carmolita; 2008-09-18 at 07:28.
Old 2008-10-23, 07:24   Link #106
Morier
Brittany Nicole

Send a message via AIM to Morier Send a message via MSN to Morier
Personally. Kaname is my favorite character of them all.
His eyes, his personality, his voice, his actions, the way he handles situations...
He is very calm and collected which makes his character all the more intelligent. <3

Kaname FTW!
Old 2008-10-31, 06:05   Link #107
xoxobleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I Love His Character...He Remind Me Of Itachi From Naruto ( I Don't Know Why )
oh my goodness! i like itachi and kaname... but i dont find any resemblance except them being in all power and in pain

Spoiler for kaname in manga and relation to yuki:
Old 2008-10-31, 20:25   Link #108
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobleach View Post
oh my goodness! i like itachi and kaname... but i dont find any resemblance except them being in all power and in pain

Spoiler for kaname in manga and relation to yuki:
Kaname is not actually
Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-11-05, 10:33   Link #109
xoxobleach

i dont understand why he loves yuki...

i need more story.

i can only understand bro-sister love.

the age gap is too far imo, how many years exactly?

to me being with her is to fulfil
Spoiler for responsilbilty:
Old 2008-11-05, 10:36   Link #110
xoxobleach

Quote:
Kaname is not actually
Spoiler for manga:

thanks for clearing matters up!
Old 2008-11-24, 16:42   Link #111
carmolita

augh episode 8 is a must watch I'm so in love with kanames character after this episode ~ He was soooo compasionate towards yuuki --even more than in the manga..must re-watch again..It was so breath-taking all I can remember is kaname's eyes~ *goes to rewatch*
Old 2008-12-05, 13:20   Link #112
AnimeGAzIoD94

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post

Oh wait, let me just say that Kaname is a quiet, reserved character that one cannot read his thoughts or emotions all that well - so that sort of distances a lot of people from liking him. He is the type of individual that you need to watch carefully, analyse, work hard to understand before you can truly appreciate him. He seems like he can hold himself together quite well but really we get hints on how much he's hurting - with regards to Yuuki, I would say Kaname is hurt more than Zero.
That is one of the reasons that I favor Kaname though. I know that others don't exactly share my opinion, but I like the characters that are hard to read, and mysterious. It interests me. Seeing a certain character put on the image of kind and polite, but also having another part of him hidden from everyone else: I think that gives more reason to want to know that character. It makes me want to figure out more about who the character actually is.
Also, I agree with you that Kaname is hurting very much. The anime and manga, both give valid hints of how he's feeling. I feel that if more people took the time to try to look beyond Kaname's normal behavior, they'd probably also feel interested in the character. I think the most people are distanced from him because most of the time, none of them try to learn more about who the character actually is.
Old 2008-12-05, 22:30   Link #113
sedukshun
kimee ~

Kaname gives me a headache. End of.

Thanks for your discussions guys, makes a good 'can't bloody sleep' night
Old 2009-01-03, 15:23   Link #114
Carlos45

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so we get a taste of how badass kaname is earlier than in the manga. even now, i can't even guess what the full extent of his power is
Quote for the win. In the beggining he looked ownage, even though i never really liked him, now he looks like a pussy.
Old 2009-01-06, 02:23   Link #115
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeGAzIoD94 View Post
That is one of the reasons that I favor Kaname though. I know that others don't exactly share my opinion, but I like the characters that are hard to read, and mysterious. It interests me. Seeing a certain character put on the image of kind and polite, but also having another part of him hidden from everyone else: I think that gives more reason to want to know that character. It makes me want to figure out more about who the character actually is.
Also, I agree with you that Kaname is hurting very much. The anime and manga, both give valid hints of how he's feeling. I feel that if more people took the time to try to look beyond Kaname's normal behavior, they'd probably also feel interested in the character. I think the most people are distanced from him because most of the time, none of them try to learn more about who the character actually is.
I share your feelings. With Zero you know everything that going own in his mind because he shows you. You always see him suffering. It's either pain from the change. He wants blood. Shizuka's come back. He hates himself. He wants somebody to kill him Yuuki's a Vampire.... etc

Kaname has been through almost as much crap with his parents murderd and the council and Yuuki but he rarely ever shows it. You have to look deeper. He's a puzzle. It makes me more sympathetic because he handles everything with such a stoic and dignified manner.
Old 2009-04-05, 09:15   Link #116
KimmyChan

Kaname Kuran forever!

He is my favourite of all the Night Class vampires in this series

There's just something about him that screams total attractiveness
Old 2009-04-06, 16:11   Link #117
nhoc_sophia

Yup i like Kaname -''-

i would like to slap Zero around a few times so that he wakes up...He's not the only one who has his family murder...Thinks about how his hunter family has murdered innocent vampire family too...I mean i feel sorry for him but my sympathy ran out long time ago... i dont think his body rejects the pill..He jsut doesn't wanna drink the pill...Because by drinking it, he admits that he's a vampire...the creatures that he hates so much... However by doing so, his thrist for real blood increase that he graduately fall into level E. That's why he has to always drink Yuuki blood when his body can't take it anymore... Zero is always full of hate...it's digusting...all the sympathy i had for him just gone puff when he drinks Yuuki's blood again and again...LOLZ His vow to protect her and blah blah blah...only ended up hurting her...Kaname on the other hand, never even harm a single hair on Yuuki's body...Imagine her blood calling to him everytime they're near...Being a pureblood his need for blood must be torturing ...lolz ...Zero ..epic fail xD
Talking about Kaname ..He can't be too close to Yuuki because no matter what..he's still a pureblood vampire and to be so close to his beloved fiance who is oblivious to that fact...He craves her ...lolz...He didnt' wanna bite her...that's what im trying to say...he must keep himself in check all the time... No matter how much he craves for her..no matter how much he wants to embrace her...She's so close yet so far away...Because if he allows to do such thing..he will shatter the little happiness that Yuuki has...being a normal human girl...On the other hand...we have Zero who feeds on Yuuki ..:3...shows his haltred toward vampires ..at the same time..drinking blood from someone he supposes to project because he can't make his sorry ass drink the tablets.... HIS BODY doesn't reject the pill... he just doesn't wanna acknowledge that he is a vampire...he's afraid of those pills...That leads to feeding on Yuuki xD...You know so many people are oblivious to this fact...Imagine if you're Kaname...you love someone so much..you crave her so much...you wanna her close so much..that it tears you apart...yet...you do none of these things because you love her...However, there come this little sorry punk who feeds on her, not once...but repeatedly...at the same time claiming he doesn't wanna hurt her...If i was Kaname...Imma go kill of Zero ...not because i was jealous but he post a threat to my love one's existence... Kaname doesn't even have the rights to do that because Yuuki would cry ...and many people said Kaname is using Zero to kill off Rido ...lolz...it is true... but remember...He isnt the one who killed off Zero's family...And out of all the people who wanted to protect Yuuki...DO you think that he doesn't want to do it himself? Do you think he doesn't wish to kill that bastard himself? It's just that he can't... IT'S NOT HIS FREEDOM THAT HE WANTS..for god's sake...the guy has prepared to die when he goes to the council.. IT'S YUUKI's freedom that he fought for... As long as Rido still alive ... he will come after Yuuki again... SO WAS IT KANAME WHO USED ZERO OR IS IT ZERO'S RESPONSIBLITY TO KILL OFF RIDO TO PROTECT YUUKI WHO HE VOWS TO PROTECT? is it because of selfishness that Kaname does that? Or It is something that suppose to be done by everybody yet...he alone carry the burden of being the bad one...So unfair ...my gosh... Always making him appear like a villant ...yet...nobody understand why he does the things he does...it bothers me ....SO MUCH
He loves her so much that it's frightenning lolz... And after all the things that he did, he did it for Yuuki...The reason why Kaname drank blood from one of his subordinate was because his thirst for Yuuki and her sense drives him to the edge. That was the one and only time he ever drank blood from the girl. After that he kept himself in check so that he wont hurt her. Lolz then Zero went a drank blood from her anyways...So it kinda defeated the purpose..If Kaname just press it like Zero does..I think Yuuki would of fall for him long time ago. I mean if he would just advance himself and stop thinking about the consequense that Yuuki has to face afterward..then he definitly has her in his palm. Instead, he lets her do whatever she wants to do. He's doing all the backstage works to ensure the play goes on smoothly. When the curtain falls, big applause for the actors and actress..and nothing for the sweating backstage helper lolz >:3
It's the exact reason why people like Zero a little better..because they think Kaname is full of himself and using others for his purpose.. Actually..no one understands..no one is able to look pass the surface of things... He doesn't show any emotions because he doesn't allow himself to do so. He knows why he exists and what he must accomplish in order to protect the one he loves...I think ever since witnessing his father die, he waits for the day when Rido can be killed and free Yuuki from her from Rido...Just then that she will have true freedom...He had not live for himself even for 1 second... He devotes his entirely existance to give Yuuki freedom..yet so many people keeps on telling me he's too mellow...Without him...>:3 there is nothing in Vampire Knight...Dont forget when you give an applause for your favorite actors and actress, give some thoughts to the backstage helpers..-_-''
Old 2009-04-07, 11:05   Link #118
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
@nhoc sophia
I read all your long posting, I agree with you at the part where Zero wasn't his body rejected the pill but he was the one don't want to be vampire (i think his pride of being Vampire Hunter)
and one more after he know Yuuki is a pureblood vampire it's turned him dislike Yuuki

actually i don't dislike Zero so much just Kaname better than Zero for me
Old 2009-04-16, 09:50   Link #119
KimmyChan

The fact that Kaname is a Pureblood vampire is even more appealing
Old 2009-04-20, 12:48   Link #120
Code Geass
Princess of Geass

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
There's just something about him that screams total attractiveness
The fact that he's super hot might be helping that out.

Kuran-sama forever!!!
Closed Thread