AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-06-11, 09:52   Link #31381
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
@ JokerD, I liked it. ^_^

Red 1-35

Red 36

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Red 37:

Spoiler for Comments:

Page Claim for stories that started out as an experiment and have gone way beyond what you expected them to become.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 10:09   Link #31382
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
"I recall winning, Aunt Miyuki." A good way to start up a family sparring match!
I sense a friendly rivalry will be born from this moment for years to come.
Old 2011-06-11, 10:11   Link #31383
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Okay, so, Quirky Miniboss Squad... Hmm... What else am I missing from a major battle right now?
beyond what you expected them to become.
Some HOT BLOOD, POWER OF ROCK BGM from JAM Project!!!!!
And before the miniboss squad defeat, a 2nd to the strongest Finishing Move/Limit Break to kill them deader than dead...

Or pull a tonino and Kill 'em all... or not...

then at the Final Round against Shabranigdo, a Blood pumping Rally song, the party's best and strongest finishers for there's no kill like overkill and a SINGLE Arc-en-ciel to the lord Mazoku's face...
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 13:36   Link #31384
Shigan
Forever a Journey

I come in peace, bringing more VivioHayate.

I realize that this sooner or later needs a title. I don't have that title yet.

What's new here? Vivio kicks off her much deserved shore leave with a big, heated whoomp and learns the hard way that timing is everything. =D

Working Title: The Vivio-Hayate Files

Previous parts:

Prelude: Not Today
Part 1: Team Takamachi

Part 2
Spoiler for When I Get Home There had Better Be Kisses:

Feedback is love!

Grit, humor and hotness! This be a heavy burden, but I shall try. I figured since deathcurse is covering all the adorable, pre-confessional lovey-lovey stuff, I might as well go for something else. Most importantly, I was snickering like hell when I wrote this.
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Shigan's Fanfiction Masterlist -- The Hayate x Vivio Files

Last edited by Shigan; 2011-06-12 at 05:08.
Shigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-11, 19:13   Link #31385
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shigan View Post

What's new here? Vivio kicks off her much deserved shore leave with a big, heated whoomp and learns the hard way that timing is everything. =D

Previous parts:

Part 2

Feedback is love!

Grit, humor and hotness! This be a heavy burden, but I shall try. I figured since deathcurse is covering all the adorable, pre-confessional lovey-lovey stuff, I might as well go for something else. Most importantly, I was snickering like hell when I wrote this.
And this is why we see that sometimes, having a one-track mind is not the best of things. Poor Vivio. Here she is all burning and ready to drag Hayate off, and her mothers are over for dinner. Well, at least it will be good practice for restraining her emotions when she's in a much nastier situation.
Old 2011-06-11, 22:22   Link #31386
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Double post of great justice!

Tuesday Morning is now up and running on Shadowfire.
Old 2011-06-12, 06:54   Link #31387
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:

Previous parts:

Part 2

Feedback is love!

Ahahahaha! Static 1: Vivio 0. Gotta work on that situational awareness thing Vi!!

Anyway, that was quite an amusing (and hot!) chapter Interesting to see how the dynamic usually is between Vi and Hayate - Vivio's enthusiasm is not surprising given that she is a bit of a hot shot frontline commander (and a Takamachi), but would have imagined Hayate to be just as game instead of putting on "modest antics" normally (if we're to carry on with the joke about her groping tendencies).

You're not going to run foul of any rules against explicit material any time soon, but I think it's at a good level as it is. The hottest line there was probably Vi telling Hayate not to fight ;D
Old 2011-06-12, 08:06   Link #31388
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Anyway, that was quite an amusing (and hot!) chapter Interesting to see how the dynamic usually is between Vi and Hayate - Vivio's enthusiasm is not surprising given that she is a bit of a hot shot frontline commander (and a Takamachi), but would have imagined Hayate to be just as game instead of putting on "modest antics" normally (if we're to carry on with the joke about her groping tendencies).

You're not going to run foul of any rules against explicit material any time soon, but I think it's at a good level as it is. The hottest line there was probably Vi telling Hayate not to fight ;D
Hoho! Hayate can be as game as the game will ever be when she puts that hat on. In that particular scene however, Hayate was quite aware of the fact that they were having a very appreciative audience. The general may have some groping tendencies, but an exhibitionist too? Naw .

I will dance along the fine line of hotness and hope for the best. I don't like writing that stuff anyway, so yeah, hopefully I'll be fine.
Old 2011-06-12, 08:39   Link #31389
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
Hoho! Hayate can be as game as the game will ever be when she puts that hat on. In that particular scene however, Hayate was quite aware of the fact that they were having a very appreciative audience. The general may have some groping tendencies, but an exhibitionist too? Naw .

I will dance along the fine line of hotness and hope for the best. I don't like writing that stuff anyway, so yeah, hopefully I'll be fine.
Hopefully, this episode has taught Vivio a lesson in patience and thinking before she acts.
Old 2011-06-12, 09:13   Link #31390
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Quote:

"I put on my robe and wizard hat ..." *is shot*

Ahem. Well yes, in THAT particular instance I can well understand why Hayate was reluctant, but the line "the general tried predictably to pull away but the blonde was used to her modest antics" reads to me like Hayate normally tries to play hard to get (emphasis added).
Old 2011-06-12, 11:10   Link #31391
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Double post of great justice!

Tuesday Morning is now up and running on Shadowfire.
LOL, oh Lutecia. Not only do you have to control your raging hormones while your girlfriend outgrows the jailbait trap, but now you also have to play the relationship consultant for those who actually get to have sex? Life just isn't fair it seems xDDD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Hopefully, this episode has taught Vivio a lesson in patience and thinking before she acts.
*nods sagely* Alas, she is young, and the prize all to tempting and dangling right in front of her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
"I put on my robe and wizard hat ..." *is shot*

Ahem. Well yes, in THAT particular instance I can well understand why Hayate was reluctant, but the line "the general tried predictably to pull away but the blonde was used to her modest antics" reads to me like Hayate normally tries to play hard to get (emphasis added).
Oh right! Well, I'm basing my characterization of Hayate on what deathcurse is doing in Prerogative of the Brave since this is the very same Hayate. She -is- quite reluctant this far in Prerogative, mostly due to the understandable age difference issues. Since Vivio is obviously the one who takes initiative in dc's story, I decided to write their interaction with a meeker Hayate who grew into the relationship slowly and with no small amount of worry, letting Vivio set the pace.

Also, speaking on Hayate's behalf: Vivio's ambushes can be quite insistent, it is natural for a woman of Hayate's social stature to put on least some measure of resistance, for dignity if nothing else xD.

But fear not, if you're after Yagami shenagians, the next part should make you more than happy =D.
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
— Richard Bach

Last edited by Shigan; 2011-06-12 at 11:56.
Old 2011-06-12, 12:17   Link #31392
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Quote:

Also, speaking on Hayate's behalf: Vivio's ambushes can be quite insistent, it is natural for a woman of Hayate's social stature to put on least some measure of resistance, for dignity if nothing else xD.
Wait, what? "Resistance" to one's significant other's romantic and/or sexual advances somehow constitutes "dignity" and is related to "social stature" even when it takes place in their own home? Would you mind expanding on that, because you're not really making any sense.

(On the other hand, if my wife's reaction to me was to "predictably" try to pull away and engage in "modest antics," we'd never have gotten engaged. I can't think of anything which would constitute an IRL buzzkill that that idiotic hentai trope where the girl (or one of them, in yuri) starts squealing "No! Don't! It's embarrassing!" in the middle of consensual sex. )
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 12:28   Link #31393
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
yeah, makes me think of love hina, the chapter in the love hotel, funny in their context, not so much outside of it

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 12:47   Link #31394
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
Wait, what? "Resistance" to one's significant other's romantic and/or sexual advances somehow constitutes "dignity" and is related to "social stature" even when it takes place in their own home? Would you mind expanding on that, because you're not really making any sense.

(On the other hand, if my wife's reaction to me was to "predictably" try to pull away and engage in "modest antics," we'd never have gotten engaged. I can't think of anything which would constitute an IRL buzzkill that that idiotic hentai trope where the girl (or one of them, in yuri) starts squealing "No! Don't! It's embarrassing!" in the middle of consensual sex. )
Um, well, I've never reacted well to ambushes in my own relationship and mostly have to be convinced to loosen up a bit? So, while I'm not saying that the Hayate I wrote's reaction should be the norm, I'd like to point out at least that there are folks out there who are to fond of their self-control to just keel over happily. O_o

*scratches head* I wrote what I thought would make that scene fun. If you think it's completely implausible, well, there's not a whole lot I can do about it <=).

Besides, as I said, Hayate knew they had an audience.
— Richard Bach

Old 2011-06-12, 13:43   Link #31395
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Um, well, I've never reacted well to ambushes in my own relationship and mostly have to be convinced to loosen up a bit? So, while I'm not saying that the Hayate I wrote's reaction should be the norm, I'd like to point out at least that there are folks out there who are to fond of their self-control to just keel over happily. O_o

*scratches head* I wrote what I thought would make that scene fun. If you think it's completely implausible, well, there's not a whole lot I can do about it <=).

Besides, as I said, Hayate knew they had an audience.
Hm, I don't have the life experience Dezo has, so I interpreted Hayate's usual reaction of pulling away in modesty when ambushed amourously by Vivio as either her not being very comfortable around surprises, or her being less physically inclined and so still getting used to the very physical and passionate aspect of their relationship.

The latter explanation is kind of how I hazily imagine Hayate in my story if she were actually involved with Vivio; not so much the "I'm uneasy touching someone so much younger than I am" but more of a "I don't really think about sex all the time, so while I like making out with Vivio the thought of doing more than snuggling is not something I normally think about, and so my very initial reaction is surprise and a reflexive jumping back". I only say this in regards to how I've written Hayate, as someone who has been quite happily celibate for most of her life, and has some intimacy issues as of the beginning of the stories.

It would really depend on how long those two have been sleeping together, I think--if it's relatively new, then I could see why Hayate might have that reaction. But if it's been a long-term thing, then I could see where it might be a bad sign for their relationship if Hayate feels uneasy making out with Vivio regardless of her personal feelings about intimacy.
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 13:53   Link #31396
Shigan
Forever a Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
Hm, I don't have the life experience Dezo has, so I interpreted Hayate's usual reaction of pulling away in modesty when ambushed amourously by Vivio as either her not being very comfortable around surprises, or her being less physically inclined and so still getting used to the very physical and passionate aspect of their relationship.

The latter explanation is kind of how I hazily imagine Hayate in my story if she were actually involved with Vivio; not so much the "I'm uneasy touching someone so much younger than I am" but more of a "I don't really think about sex all the time, so while I like making out with Vivio the thought of doing more than snuggling is not something I normally think about, and so my very initial reaction is surprise and a reflexive jumping back". I only say this in regards to how I've written Hayate, as someone who has been quite happily celibate for most of her life, and has some intimacy issues as of the beginning of the stories.

It would really depend on how long those two have been sleeping together, I think--if it's relatively new, then I could see why Hayate might have that reaction. But if it's been a long-term thing, then I could see where it might be a bad sign for their relationship if Hayate feels uneasy making out with Vivio regardless of her personal feelings about intimacy.
I didn't cast their physical relationship to have been going on for long, no. Vivio is as mentioned 19 here, old enough but still very young. The whats, whys and hows of how it began happens sometime in between our stories and I haven't really given it much thought. Judging how Prerogative has been going however, I can only assume that Vivio was the brave one again .

I'm writing Hayate as the one who had to grow into the physical aspect of their relationship, since she needs to overcome ten years of treasuring Vivio as the child of her best friends. I sort of imagined her being a bit jumpy about it while Vivio always knew what she was after and went for it with trumpets blaring. So yeah, I'm gonna stick to those characterizations since the story is bloody well almost finished. I'm not rewriting any of this! xD
Old 2011-06-12, 14:11   Link #31397
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
She was kidnapped, gang raped, and murdered.

Yes, I'm serious. There's a CG of it.

She hates humanity as a result but Nanoha is able to help her get over that..
^, wait, what topic is this?!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 14:12   Link #31398
Eagle8819

Quote:
So yeah, I'm gonna stick to those characterizations since the story is bloody well almost finished. I'm not rewriting any of this! xD
*camps outside Shigan's workroom and waits*

..If that doesn't say how much I'm looking forward to the whole thing, hmm, I don't know what will.

I like your interpretation on Hayate. Hayate, to me, had always seemed to be the sort who would do things deliberately, and for a reason(s). Every and any action is accounted for, and the impact of the action is considered. By extension, this also means that I interpreted Hayate as the sort who likes having self-control and etc.

..Aaaaand I'm stopping here before I start rambling.

Great stuff, Shigan. Cheers.

Edit:
Quote:
I didn't cast their physical relationship to have been going on for long, no.
*discreetly takes note*
Eagle8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 14:18   Link #31399
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
^, wait, what topic is this?!
Triangle Hearts 3 Lyrical Toy Box I do believe. Arisa's origin story.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-12, 14:55   Link #31400
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
Triangle Hearts 3 Lyrical Toy Box I do believe. Arisa's origin story.
Alisa's story was in the main Triangle Hearts 3 game. Lyrical Toy Box is the sequel fan disk that has Nanoha become a magic girl and meet Lindy and Chrono.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha