AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Old 2011-08-27, 09:00   Link #41
tsunade666

selected episode.....can 3 season with selected episode be squeeze this fall?

I want a ZnT next year winter. Winter has higher chance for 2 cours to happen.

Though really what's with JC staff making Shana and ZnT at the same time >.>
Old 2011-08-27, 09:07   Link #42
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
If it's gonna end at that point, they would have produced the final season a long time ago. The anime will end at the light novel's end, which is why the final season will air after the light novel ends.
I thought they didn't make season 4 earlier was because sales weren't that good.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 11:00   Link #43
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I thought they didn't make season 4 earlier was because sales weren't that good.
The sales weren't that bad either; they probably just decided to wait until the novels were ending and then produce the final season so they could ride the marketing wave around it hoping to get better sales.

It wouldn't be the first time JC Staff pull off something like that, Toradora and (When it comes out this fall) Shana 3 did the same thing.

With that said I doubt they'd just rebroadcast 'selected' episodes if they had time to show them all, so maybe... a spring series next year? (Man speculating about this stuff is fun )
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 12:37   Link #44
tsunade666

Toradora if I remember it right wasn't scheduled for 2 cour season. It's originally planned as 1 cour but the sales rocks hard that they decide to do 2 cours and even finish it almost the same time the final book is release.

They didn't wait for it to end or plan it that way. It's all because of good sales.
Old 2011-08-27, 15:34   Link #45
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Toradora if I remember it right wasn't scheduled for 2 cour season. It's originally planned as 1 cour but the sales rocks hard that they decide to do 2 cours and even finish it almost the same time the final book is release.

They didn't wait for it to end or plan it that way. It's all because of good sales.
Well there goes that theory... although the novels ending at the same time had to help sales somewhat, if only for the buzz around it (Maybe that's where they got the idea that doing stuff like this would increase sales and decided to try it with ZnT and SnS?)
Old 2011-08-31, 07:12   Link #46
AP24

The official website has been updated (http://www.zero-tsukaima.com). There is a pic of Louise wearing Index's outfit and this is what we expect to see in the final season. Here's the full pic: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/10/31745l.jpg
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 07:18   Link #47
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The official website has been updated (http://www.zero-tsukaima.com). There is a pic of Louise wearing Index's outfit and this is what we expect to see in the final season. Here's the full pic: http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/10/31745l.jpg

As it turns out, that's not Index's outfit

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 01:18   Link #48
elior

season 4 will air in 2012 and in october 2011 a few selected episodes from the 3 seasons will be air
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 07:16   Link #49
PzIVf3

Appreciation for translation.
Spoiler for Official Mag.:
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 08:04   Link #50
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Appreciation for translation.
Spoiler for Official Mag.:
Which magazine is this from?
Old 2011-09-16, 02:53   Link #51
AP24

The official website has been updated with the official logo of the new season.
It seems the new season will be called Zero no Tsukaima F. Does the "F" stand for "Final"?
Old 2011-09-16, 08:11   Link #52
Hyakimaru

Quote:
The official website has been updated with the official logo of the new season.
It seems the new season will be called Zero no Tsukaima F. Does the "F" stand for "Final"?
So it would seem, it makes sense at least.

Am I the only one who thinks that after 'Knight of the twin moons' and 'The Princess' Rondo' a final season named 'F' feels kind of off? It's not even a number pun like the other two.
Old 2011-09-25, 01:08   Link #53
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakimaru View Post
So it would seem, it makes sense at least.

Am I the only one who thinks that after 'Knight of the twin moons' and 'The Princess' Rondo' a final season named 'F' feels kind of off? It's not even a number pun like the other two.
Maybe it stands for "f*ck it". As in they're doing what they want regardless of what the novels say.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 06:07   Link #54
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-4214.html

Broadcasting of Zero no Tsukaima F starts in January 2012!
Old 2011-09-27, 06:36   Link #55
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

How many episodes are there going to be in Zero no Tsuikama F?

I'm getting excited now.
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-27, 09:49   Link #56
AP24

So that means from January to March next year we get to see Shana and Louise at the same time. We also get to see Taiga at the end of December this year.
Old 2011-09-28, 14:16   Link #57
MrAlv29

This is what I know from chapter 13-16

On what i know about ZnT light novel (all me infos are from a video of youtube), season 4 will begin from knowing that the pope of romania can create a passage to our World and Louise hearing about that and seeing Saito crying (in the novel he still has his computer and when the pope makes the link with Earth, he got WIFI (yea i know ) and read the massage his mum send him) she will ask to tiffania to erase her memories of Saito and go fight againts Gallion. But Before that, she will pass the most wonderful day with him. With a dreaming potion (like in season 2 end (which is one of THE best episode with the song Say yes (weeding) she will make him fall asleep and will tell him he's the most important person in her life. On and just before they almost "do it" and Louise tells to Saito she loves him. After that, Saito will MAYBE (if it follows the light novel) go in the past and talk with the ex Gandalf and his master.

Then he will be (i dont know how) teleported to Louise and make her remember him with a special way (very complicated) that will make understand Louise how much he really love her ( by a kiss, saito transmitted his true love and she will begin to act the same way as saito true way to love her (dedicated)) They will face 10-more golems ( the same as the one in season's 3 end) together and destroyed all the army. It will be the end of the king of Gallio and the other woman. They will die together (suicide) and thabita will become the queen.

IF it follows the idea of 1 season 4 books 22 mins for 12 episodes, the season will end Louise and Saito marrying and receiving a castle and a land from the queen of Tristain.

It is also possible that they make a 4th season simply totally different from the light novels but seeing the photos of the japan OFFICIAL website, it should not happen! Look on youtube is you want to know what happens after tome 16th!
Hope you loved my resume of what i think will happen =)

This resume is all from the video! I can give you the link if you want! i have read tome 13 and the beginning of the 14th (SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDDDDD) and the infos seems to be correct

I hope SO much they finish ZnT with more than 1 season!!!!!! But seriously, after 4 years of waiting, people so much asked to have an other season that the number of views will jump and we will have other seasons! Lets be positive at least
MrAlv29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-28, 21:10   Link #58
tsunade666

but volume 13 is not where it ends in 3rd season or rather the war is not yet starting when they end 3rd season. So the pope doesn't even show up yet for that to happen in the beginning but that's most likely to happen but if the rumor of 2 cour then they will probably end it the same way the novel ended. Just like toradora.
Old 2011-09-29, 22:15   Link #59
MrAlv29

Yea!!!!! I hope so ^^
MrAlv29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 22:37   Link #60
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coin View Post
How many episodes are there going to be in Zero no Tsuikama F?

I'm getting excited now.
Just my opinion, but given that the previous 3 seasons were all started in the summer and this one starts in January, I think it'll be at least 24.

Plus there is a rumor in the other thread that it'll be a 2 cour
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote