AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-11-19, 22:23   Link #2281
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Chapter 110, boring! What, are they trying to say that Pandora Stigmata act like steroids and Pandoras rip each other apart at the drop of a hat? Eesh! I REALLY wonder what the instructors are thinking. As has been pointed out repeatedly, this is supposed to be a military facility. Why the heck aren't the students being taught discipline?
Plot isn't important to Freezing, only boobs and violence.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 23:34   Link #2282
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Plot isn't important to Freezing, only boobs and violence.
And that too towards girls
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 01:13   Link #2283
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

These girls seriously need to grow up...

And what the hell Roxanne!? You get cheap-shotted twice in a row...? I don't like that one bit either...

I would have been a tad more excited if it was Kazuya that had jumped between them.
Old 2012-11-20, 09:29   Link #2284
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
These girls seriously need to grow up...

And what the hell Roxanne!? You get cheap-shotted twice in a row...? I don't like that one bit either...

I would have been a tad more excited if it was Kazuya that had jumped between them.
And to say that she is a ranked one

Stella now jumps in the middle. Will Kazuya apply his super-human freezing ? We will have to wait and see
Old 2012-11-20, 13:34   Link #2285
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I honestly liked Stella's personality before she went all deredere. The kickass 'Untouchable Queen' is nowhere to be found. Well, I suppose that it's more of the decisiveness that she exhibited while she was like that. I guess I prefer girls with more 'tsun' than 'dere'.
Old 2012-11-21, 06:07   Link #2286
chancs

Quote:
I honestly liked Stella's personality before she went all deredere. The kickass 'Untouchable Queen' is nowhere to be found. Well, I suppose that it's more of the decisiveness that she exhibited while she was like that. I guess I prefer girls with more 'tsun' than 'dere'.
Even I prefer the previous Stella. Currently she is too timid...in front of Kazuya (only)
Old 2012-11-21, 10:46   Link #2287
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I think a lot of people forget that Arnett is actually the calmest one in the group and having to follow in Elizabeth's footsteps is no easy task. Did you see that look in her eyes (even Stella recognized it). There are only a few things that would set Arnett off like that and bad mouthing Elizabeth and critically harming a friend are among those two. Honestly, yes the girls need to grow up and realize that there is more at stake than their pride, however i 100% sympathize with how Arnett feels and when she is like this she is actually very dangerous. The reason why Stella step in is because she recognized the look in Arnett's eye's, she fully intended to beat Charles near death. As i said before everyone knows Attia is the kind of person that jabs at your insecurities she fights with her words. The only reason Charles reacted the way she did is because Attia hit a nerve. If Charles had kept her damn mouth shut this could have solved peacefully but no she had to run her mouth, take the fight Attia to the extreme and then Bad mouth Elizabeth. She bought this on herself there certain wounds that have not healed yet and Elizabeth retiring is one of them. Charles needs to learn humility and the rest of the girls need to learn patience and understanding.
Old 2012-11-21, 10:52   Link #2288
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm sorry, I just laughed out loud at the 'patience and understanding' part....XD Those two things, in Freezing?! Never... The person who was closest to that was Chiffon and she only seemed to be patient and understanding because she was generally aloof to to all. That and she was the most powerful one in the Academy so she could afford to be nice.

Ah boy. Everything must be solved by violence, one way or the other.
Old 2012-11-21, 12:14   Link #2289
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

sigh. unreasonable power level increases. where's Ticy or Chiffon when you need them..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-21, 19:32   Link #2290
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
You'd think that anyone in Genetics would get a break of constant school brawl. I'm just imagining I was their at Genetics right now and for every 8 seconds, every 24 hours, 7 days a week. A fight breaks out between Pandoras

1st day of school: Hey cool a street fight, been a while since i saw it.
2nd day of school: Another fight again! Didn't we had another broke out and stopped already *BOOM* DAAMNN!
1 month later. *BOOM* DAMN IT, THAT'S THE 246 TIME WE HAD IT THIS MONTH, AND IN THE NIGHTTIME F**K!
Old 2012-11-22, 05:43   Link #2291
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon4281isback View Post
You'd think that anyone in Genetics would get a break of constant school brawl. I'm just imagining I was their at Genetics right now and for every 8 seconds, every 24 hours, 7 days a week. A fight breaks out between Pandoras

1st day of school: Hey cool a street fight, been a while since i saw it.
2nd day of school: Another fight again! Didn't we had another broke out and stopped already *BOOM* DAAMNN!
1 month later. *BOOM* DAMN IT, THAT'S THE 246 TIME WE HAD IT THIS MONTH, AND IN THE NIGHTTIME F**K!
Instead of regular studies, they have regular fights
Old 2012-11-22, 19:42   Link #2292
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
sigh. unreasonable power level increases. where's Ticy or Chiffon when you need them..
The latter is indisposed, the former could be on her way. Or she might ignore it considering it was Attia who got maimed. And considering how unpopular she is, that wouldn't surprise me. And if Team 13 and Team Arnett wipe each other out, that would be two problems solved. So Ticy wouldn't have to get her hands dirty. We'll see, though.

Quote:
I'm sorry, I just laughed out loud at the 'patience and understanding' part....XD Those two things, in Freezing?! Never... The person who was closest to that was Chiffon and she only seemed to be patient and understanding because she was generally aloof to to all. That and she was the most powerful one in the Academy so she could afford to be nice.

Ah boy. Everything must be solved by violence, one way or the other.
Indeed. I can't remember who said it, but they claimed Pandoras had only two settings: violence and fanservice. Having them act out of the norm for too long (like the soccer match) causes them to default to one of the two settings.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 06:01   Link #2293
Kyouka
Is Here

so number 1 now aka zombie lady took a few punches if it was Clifton there would be no fighting =D
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 07:25   Link #2294
chancs

Well when you consider a school where your rankings depends on how you fight with other pandoras instead of simulated novas, what else do u expect except of bloodshed and harboring hatred.
Old 2012-11-23, 10:49   Link #2295
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'd expect quite a bit more level-headedness among the senior students since they'll have to lead comrades and juniors into fights where many of them end up dying no matter HOW powerful they are. I admired Chiffon for that quality in the earlier chapters since she really seemed to not care what Stella did - it was as if she knew Stella was being antagonized and let her run her course. I mean, that's what I'd had done - to get the other 3rd years thinking about how ELSE to solve a disciplinary problem other than trying to beat the snot out of it.
Old 2012-11-23, 15:02   Link #2296
Azure-Priest

Quote:
I'd expect quite a bit more level-headedness among the senior students since they'll have to lead comrades and juniors into fights where many of them end up dying no matter HOW powerful they are. I admired Chiffon for that quality in the earlier chapters since she really seemed to not care what Stella did - it was as if she knew Stella was being antagonized and let her run her course. I mean, that's what I'd had done - to get the other 3rd years thinking about how ELSE to solve a disciplinary problem other than trying to beat the snot out of it.
She DID know. Kazuya told her in detail. The "Limiter collector" was clearly in the wrong, and so were the seniors that supported her. Frankly, even considering Stella's past, I'm quite worried about the teachers in that case too. They KNEW how that girl was acting, what she did to Stella and Kazuya (don't tell me she never did that before) and went after STELLA instead.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 15:03   Link #2297
chancs

Initially it was like everyone would gang up on Stella. As if she became a thing to vent off everyone's anger.

And the seniors shown here are crap. Talk about discipline. When even their classmates break rules, they get insulted when a junior rubs off their noses.
Old 2012-11-26, 15:54   Link #2298
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Whoa, Phenyl quite strong.
I wonder if she's at Chiffon's level of power... O_O

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 17:44   Link #2299
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Ticy should show off some power and defeat Charles that time....
it's a good time to show off in front of Valkyries (I'm sure they are watching the battle from somewhere)
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 20:53   Link #2300
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

112 has been translated
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen