AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-24, 11:16   Link #2981
Liingo
Love Hina?

Oh god the Krack

Environmental Division: The Planeteers. "The Power is Yours"

Spoiler for The Planeteers:

I'll update this post with more ideas in the morning... But it's a basic outline at least. Although I've got no idea how to fit Captain Planet into all of this
Liingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 11:56   Link #2982
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

I'll update this post with more ideas in the morning... But it's a basic outline at least. Although I've got no idea how to fit Captain Planet into all of this
Fire for energy wastage and management?
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 15:39   Link #2983
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
KURAE!!!

*bashes Eva with the [Murderizer's Murderizer of Relentless Murderizing]*

*flees faster on his [Spectral Saber] after using his [Riding Crop] to permanently enchant it with +10% mount speed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
*raises hand*

BTW Kha, I hit 70 tonight. You've got some catching up to do!
I think he wants you to lvl faster to drag you on Heroic runs for his own loot

Quote:
You, assuming you're not lying just to get a rise, are one lucky, bloody, son-of-a-

*struggles to find an appropriate word, and settles for blowing something up*
*pulls out an umbrella to protect self from the rain of blood and body pieces*

Quote:
...okay, that's just lame...
>_>

*scurries off to look for flights and hotels for BlizzCon '08*

Quote:
5 elements?

Earth, Fire Wind Water and Heart?

By your powers combine, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!
LOLZ

Quote:
I was thinking of the 5 Asian elements, since Kouya is an Asian sorcerer in the original script that I'm returning to.

But you made me realize that the first 4 are essentially the WoW elements, and you can tell by now Kouya's a Shaman... That leaves the explanation for Heart...

*imagines Kamo telling Kouya off about not using his 5th element, which leads to some perverted conversation about Keroko*

Khrack senses tingling.

You'll pay for this, Captain Planet. <_<
The power is yours! >_>

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-07-24 at 18:27.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 19:58   Link #2984
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I'm working on a shamanic/elementalist system myself, so a suggestion I would make, or rather echo from Drek'thar's teachings to Thrall, is that the shaman does not "master" the elements as how one would master a beast (which they are far from being). Rather he honors them and proves his worthiness for their assistance. For another Warcraft example, Thrall's initiation into the shaman's path was a humbling experience; instead of feeling puffed up by the powers which he was allowed to call on, he found himself humbled by their presences.

Also, you might like to take into consideration that the forces of Nature might not necessarily share human morals and sentiments. The Spirits may sympathise with the shaman's lost of a loved one, but do not expect them to break or bend the rules just because he begs them to do so. Even G-D's miracles work under the laws of physics.

My 2 cents =3
Ah points noted. No wonder I can't RP shaman well (and I never play them anyway).

Now to see how all this fit into the Artefact, or at least what the Artefact is trying to do. For some part, I was thinking if the card created 4 "elementalings" like the Summer Scorchlings you see during the Mid Summer Festival using the elemental spirits. They'd be a boisterous bunch, hate to return to their card form, and are essentially 4 Intelligent Devices forged from the Spirits like elementals are. Not sure if this is legal though.

Quote:
Oh god the Krack

Environmental Division: The Planeteers. "The Power is Yours"

...neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

*flees faster on his [Spectral Saber] after using his [Riding Crop] to permanently enchant it with +10% mount speed*
*chases even faster with [Vengeful Nether Drake] with [Crusader Aura] on for 330% extreme movement speed*

Quote:
I think he wants you to lvl faster to drag you on Heroic runs for his own loot
Works both ways...

...unless we both end up fighting to +spell damage plate.

Quote:
>_>

*scurries off to look for flights and hotels for BlizzCon '08*

ORE WA KUROSU!!!!

*keeps chasing Eva*

Quote:
The power is yours! >_>
DiC. <_<
Old 2008-07-24, 20:03   Link #2985
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
DiC. <_<
*Stuff around Coma suddenly and spontaneously explodes*

Alright, who mentioned the unholy name of Those Who Mutilated the Sailor Moon Dub? Speak quickly before something else blows up.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 21:17   Link #2986
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Golden Warrior

Spoiler for Biorender:
Old 2008-07-24, 22:51   Link #2987
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Say NELVANA and I will righteously purge YOU for mentioning the heathens that butchered Cardcaptor Sakura. ()
Old 2008-07-24, 23:03   Link #2988
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
"IRC task force is requesting orbital strike on specially marked positions."

Orbital Strike granted, Authorization Code Zeus.

[CODE ZEUS]

-Authorization Confirmed-

- - Accquiring Targetting Information
- - - - DONE

- - Power Adjustments complete:

-FIRING-

Spoiler for BURN THE EYESORE!:

Target neighborhood eradicated as per orders from IRC channel.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-24, 23:21   Link #2989
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:

ORE WA KUROSU!!!!

*keeps chasing Eva*
You know you just said "I will kill myself" right?

It's "Omae wa kurosu" if I remember correctly.

Alternatively you could just say, "Shine!" as you chase him down
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 00:49   Link #2990
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Ah thank you.

SHI-NE!!!

*resumes chasing Eva*
Old 2008-07-25, 01:08   Link #2991
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Watches ATC beamrape an innocent neighborhood from a nearby hilltop*

That's gonna leave a mark.

*Then returns fire*
Spoiler for Hope you've got insurance...:

Quote:
Say NELVANA and I will righteously purge YOU for mentioning the heathens that butchered Cardcaptor Sakura.
Ah yes, Miss... Avalon certainly got off much worse than Miss Tsukino, didn't she?

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 01:42   Link #2992
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Watches ATC beamrape an innocent neighborhood from a nearby hilltop*

That's gonna leave a mark.

*Then returns fire*
Spoiler for Hope you've got insurance...:

You haven't the slightest clue... do you?
Old 2008-07-25, 04:39   Link #2993
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Nothing like studying and getting bored to make you think of something. This is mostly about Kouya's clan:
Spoiler for Musings about the Library Wolves cluster:
I've got a few more thoughts about what the Trials, the finer points of their culture, and how this group of enlightened wolves came to be and reside deep in the catacombs of the Library Island, the wolf names of the other castes, but that'll be next time after I sort them out.

And while I was about to write a short set during the KO tourney, I realized that I don't know Keroko's weapon/style! Its not necessary for the tournament (Belka movement techniques and the Barrier would suffice like during the vampire arc), but I'd need it for other combat scenarios.

And if you ask me, I am mentally tempted to give Keroko a sword made invisible by her barrier warping the air around it. Name starts with C, and has been missing since Ancient Belka times. And I believe it would have a neat role when Keroko finally accepts who she is.

Your call of course.

And the Cradle is not a sword. >_>
Old 2008-07-25, 04:49   Link #2994
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Quote:

And if you ask me, I am mentally tempted to give Keroko a sword made invisible by her barrier warping the air around it. Name starts with C, and has been missing since Ancient Belka times. And I believe it would have a neat role when Keroko finally accepts who she is.

Your call of course.

If you say Caliburn...
Old 2008-07-25, 06:15   Link #2995
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Oh and yes, I finally learned the power of Yue. No wonder she gained quite a fan-club while I was in the force (and cut off from scanlated manga. <_<)

Amongst other news, I've settled for totems as Kouya's Artificer Weapon (). Works well in representing the 5 elements, and because he can wear them as armor, they also have functions in worgen form. But most use would come in humanoid form, most notably stacking the 5 totem segments together to form a long hollow tube that works like a magical bazooka. I'm a genius!
Shamanism? Befitting of a Wolf demon.

Quote:
5 elements?

Earth, Fire Wind Water and Heart?

By your powers combine, I am CAPTAIN PLANET!
... please, please tell me this is just a scary dream, and we are not going to insert a show that ad me banging my head against a wall as a kid into the Nanohaverse. >_<

Yeah, I never liked Captain Planet.

Quote:
Wow I didn't know about THAT. Thanks for the heads up!

After digging WoWwiki, I found this 5th Element:

"The Spirit of the Wilds

The Spirit of the Wilds is most nebulous and complex of the spirits of the wilds. In fact, no one is entirely certain of what the Wilds represent. It seems to embody the living souls of all living things, from the most humanoids, to animals to plants and even stones. The Wilds is by far the best friend and greatest enemy of the shaman; the Wilds can heal broken bodies and even restore beings to life... but only if it suits the balance. It is the Wilds that can make the shaman think he is a god - and show him that he's still mortal."

See what I highlighted. Now link that to the embodiment of the living souls of pretty much everything.

What is the seat of the soul? The Heart. And what else apart from time can heal all wounds? Love.
Actually, that pretty much screamed "the force" to me.

Quote:
Nothing like studying and getting bored to make you think of something. This is mostly about Kouya's clan:
Spoiler for Musings about the Library Wolves cluster:
I've got a few more thoughts about what the Trials, the finer points of their culture, and how this group of enlightened wolves came to be and reside deep in the catacombs of the Library Island, the wolf names of the other castes, but that'll be next time after I sort them out.
I see the blue-skinned-species-who's-name-I-shall-not-mention-for-fear-of-instant-flaming reference you did thar. Quite fitting too.

Quote:
And while I was about to write a short set during the KO tourney, I realized that I don't know Keroko's weapon/style! Its not necessary for the tournament (Belka movement techniques and the Barrier would suffice like during the vampire arc), but I'd need it for other combat scenarios.

Your call of course.

I kindly ask you to stop reading my mind. That thought did pass my head as well, in fact I had somewhat of a brainrush myself. The current plan is to have Keroko recover her full memory thanks to Chao, but the problem forms is that by then she would have already recovered her all her battle capacities, effectively already ranking her powers back to her peak.

Now, this means a little editing is required, but if I dive back to the original draft of Keroko, Keroko would not have a Relic as her Pactio (her Pactio was still up in the air untill this came about) Chao would toss the Relic to Keroko before she left, which would be the cause for Keroko's powerup before the Mundus Magicus arc.

Making this "Sword that starts with a C" () her artifact would solve a myrad of problems regarding her combat style I'm facing right now.

More originality perserved, awesome aditions made. I have zero problems.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 06:24   Link #2996
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Okies, bits and pieces here.

Spoiler for Two components of a magic power plant description from two different sections of text:

Spoiler for Clever Trap One::

And of course, I already posted the nearly dissasterous (for Hayate) sequence of Clever Trap 2.
Old 2008-07-25, 07:27   Link #2997
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Shamanism? Befitting of a Wolf demon.
Yeah… I’m glad it fit.
Quote:
... please, please tell me this is just a scary dream, and we are not going to insert a show that ad me banging my head against a wall as a kid into the Nanohaverse. >_<

Yeah, I never liked Captain Planet.

Granted, I was neutral with it. But I loved the ending theme; made lots of cheers in school based on them.

Quote:
Actually, that pretty much screamed "the force" to me.
Ah-haha… Quite true too; Blizzard probably kept it vague for the mystic and for the fans to make RP-hills out of. Not that I mind.

Quote:
I see the blue-skinned-species-who's-name-I-shall-not-mention-for-fear-of-instant-flaming reference you did thar. Quite fitting too.
I did mention that Kouya is a blue-furred wolf. *coughZafiracough*

You’d probably know the other castes by now. The wolves have been battling the orks that grow underground and so far managed to prevent all of them from emerging topside. And most of all, no one knows where the Aun came from, except they somehow originated from within the Library to save the dying werewolf race.

Now the last problem is the Zatokigan (Means Time of Crisis in their language) equipment jackets… And the rest of the advanced weaponry that the non-Aun non-magical werewolves use to survive the rigors of underground life… I still need to make it feasible, but it’s got to do with the origins of the Aun, the books that were in the library, the Moonwell the wolves venerate and the Earth caste’s efforts to learn whatever they can from the labyrinth of knowledge they are sitting in and apply their discoveries for the greater good. And if it’s not enough, I’m already tempted to invoke Athena...

...I might be making a mistake.

Quote:
I kindly ask you to stop reading my mind. That thought did pass my head as well, in fact I had somewhat of a brainrush myself. The current plan is to have Keroko recover her full memory thanks to Chao, but the problem forms is that by then she would have already recovered her all her battle capacities, effectively already ranking her powers back to her peak.

Now, this means a little editing is required, but if I dive back to the original draft of Keroko, Keroko would not have a Relic as her Pactio (her Pactio was still up in the air untill this came about) Chao would toss the Relic to Keroko before she left, which would be the cause for Keroko's powerup before the Mundus Magicus arc.

Making this "Sword that starts with a C" () her artifact would solve a myrad of problems regarding her combat style I'm facing right now.

More originality perserved, awesome aditions made. I have zero problems.

I DON’T BELIEVE IT! IT WENT THROUGH?!

That means the KO tourney scene can work too!!!

This day shall always be remembered for the amount of WIN that entered the Negiha timeline in just 24 hours!!!!!! (TvT)!!!!!!
Old 2008-07-25, 11:09   Link #2998
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
*chases even faster with [Vengeful Nether Drake] with [Crusader Aura] on for 330% extreme movement speed*

*disappears down the glacial ravines*

And if you didn't notice, that post doubled as disclosing a change Blizz made in the Beta

Quote:
Works both ways...

...unless we both end up fighting to +spell damage plate.
Well, the tank gets tanking plate and the Retadin gets the spell damage plate

Quote:

ORE WA KUROSU!!!!

*keeps chasing Eva*
Hmmm...have fun with that

Quote:
Say NELVANA and I will righteously purge YOU for mentioning the heathens that butchered Cardcaptor Sakura. ()
Urg...don't even MENTION that monstrosity.... -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
You know you just said "I will kill myself" right?

It's "Omae wa kurosu" if I remember correctly.

Alternatively you could just say, "Shine!" as you chase him down
Shine? Like...

SHIN SHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNEEEEE SPPPPAAARRRRRKKKKKK!!!!

*FLEES*

Quote:
Ah thank you.

SHI-NE!!!

*resumes chasing Eva*
*hides inside the WotLK Beta*

Quote:

Your call of course.

*facepalms*

------------------------------

EDIT:

Oh boy...now someone's really gone and done it
One guess as to who's Alto, Sheryl, and Ranka

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-07-25 at 11:44.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 12:51   Link #2999
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

>_>

<_<

*bombs*
Spoiler for Lesson 162.5 - See you in a Brighter Future -Khrack Extension!:
I pray to the Light that I may be still alive tomorrow, for I fear that I may be painted for an Ion Cannon Breaker.

*starts running. Really, really REALLY FAST!*
Old 2008-07-25, 14:40   Link #3000
Aaron008R

Excelleeeeeeeeennt!
That's why I kept telling you in IRC to go for it, eh?:P

I liked the interactions a lot. The sudden appearance of OC's in Negimaverse takes a bit getting used to, but it was made lighter by the fact that you and Keroko had been discussing about it in detail, so I pretty much know a fair bit about Keroko Negima version ( to Keroko for the awesome shop!) and Kouya.:3

It's poignant and sweet. You can pick up a lot of implied details already just from the scene alone. This has me anticipating your and Keroko's foray into Negimaverse in full force.

Anyway, I can't really be active for longer than I thought.:/ This thesis work is taking up much of my time. Though I prioritize this a lot since I want to increase my CGPA, so I need to focus on other subjects as well. The only sure time I can return here is probably not gonna come until April of next year... T____T

*sob*

;___;

Oh, and, snippet.

Spoiler for GenerationS later part. Grandis vs. Signum pt.1:

>_>

<_<

*RUNZ!!!*

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-10-27 at 21:14.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content