AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-06-16, 03:31   Link #321
Terra

I wouldn't say it's skintight. I know it's drawn like that, but it's probably just tight fitting. COuld be a hold over from his SS days. Loose clothing can get in the way, and dark clothing doesn't stand out. I really don't see his clothing choice having much to do with how his personality is. IRL I'm pretty shy (round people I don't know) and introverted, yet I wear dark clothing all the time (and I have a preference for tight fitting). It's more just personal preference than a real representation of a person's personality.
Old 2008-06-16, 10:12   Link #322
rain1904
I have control!

I see, I'm also a kind of person who doesn't like to stand out very much. And I choose to be very simple in clothing, not following fashion trend I mean. Just simple loose t-shirt and jeans. In my POV, Alle's outfit is kind of "catching attention" because in my hometown dark clothes are not so common. So yeah, maybe it's just preference. But then again, IMO his style is still catching attention, because he has a quite good stature compared to normal people, and yet he chooses outfit which make his muscles even more visible. And compared to other Meisters, Alle's outfit is the darkest, so it might catch more attention when they are together. Not to mention his unique hairstyle too.
rain1904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-16, 15:31   Link #323
Terra

Chances are his appearance is the least of his stand out problems. How knows what happened between the SS and CB. Besides, it's not really about whether it stands out or not. It's what you're comfortable wearing. He appears to have no interest in females, but he's probably used to them looking at him by now. And his choice of clothing is still quite casual. So it's not like he's trying to stand out.
Old 2008-07-10, 11:47   Link #324
rain1904
I have control!

I saw the spoiler of S2 in other thread~... seems that CB might be the member of join force afterall, judging from the "uniform". And I think it might happen early in the series. I wonder if it also imply that Alle might be able to settle things with Soma earlier than predicted (like for example, in the middle of the series). Btw, I like Alle's new image (and hairstyle!) but not his uniform anyway XD Somehow it seems for me that he looks more badass than what he used to be at S1. A bit change of character perhaps?
Old 2008-07-10, 15:25   Link #325
Terra

Well it says he's changed. It'll be interesting to see how he's changed. And I hope we get to see some flashback to the change.
Old 2008-09-05, 10:50   Link #326
rain1904
I have control!

Well~.. a huge storm of S2's spoilers coming out lately. Apparently Alle will be a POW in the earlier episodes. And the cool thing is that both of his eyes will be visible. Anyway, the trailer(s?) of S2 shows that there is no prominent injury visible on his face/right eye. So I guess in the last battle of S1 he wasn't injured badly on his right eye. Maybe just a symbolic thing to describe that Halle was gone.
Old 2008-09-05, 12:41   Link #327
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain1904 View Post
Well~.. a huge storm of S2's spoilers coming out lately. Apparently Alle will be a POW in the earlier episodes. And the cool thing is that both of his eyes will be visible. Anyway, the trailer(s?) of S2 shows that there is no prominent injury visible on his face/right eye. So I guess in the last battle of S1 he wasn't injured badly on his right eye. Maybe just a symbolic thing to describe that Halle was gone.
And yet the production staff has said that Hallelujah is still alive, so we'll get more awesome Doublelujah action. The mass amounts of blood we saw from the injury is likely because even minor wounds on the head bleed like its a major trauma. That, and Earth had the regeneration abilities to repair the eye--CB was going to do the same for Lockon, after all.
Old 2008-09-10, 12:16   Link #328
rain1904
I have control!

Really? Halle is still alive? That's great. But I don't expect that Sunrise will do the things like swopping fringes like they did in S1 (which I'm going to miss). Probably the change of personality will be more subtle, not like epsode 25 of S1 which looked like Alle and Halle as one person having a confusing monolog . I hope that Alle will have more ability to control his switch of personality then. But anyway,, if I'm not mistaken is that Alle is going to be a prisoner of war in the earlier episode of S2. If they repaired Alle's wound (assume that he had one), then IMO there's a chance that they do other things with Alle, knowing that he is a super soldier.
Old 2008-09-20, 18:34   Link #329
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
So Allelujah will be a POW,then who pilot the MS with green particle at end episode of season 1? Well maybe he get captured when he try to find Soma Peires.
RAVNEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 18:36   Link #330
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVNEN View Post
So Allelujah will be a POW,then who pilot the MS with green particle at end episode of season 1? Well maybe he get captured when he try to find Soma Peires.
Its generally believed that the Gundam that Saji saw was in fact the Exia.
Old 2008-09-21, 05:42   Link #331
RAVNEN

Oh Exia with the damage head,i think the platform Saji are on is attacked by A-Laws squad.Then with a twist of fate Setsuna end up save Saji when he engage the bad guys in that space station.
Old 2008-09-25, 04:42   Link #332
Kelrys
Same old same

Send a message via AIM to Kelrys Send a message via MSN to Kelrys
what do you guys think is the relationship between Alle and Soma?

Genetic-siblings? Past-lovers?
Kelrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 12:19   Link #333
Zeta Gundam

They were waaaaaaaaay too young to be lovers(Well okay. Not too young to be lovers, but generally kids that age aren't thinking about the opposite sex and those kind of feelings just yet).

The probably were just friends since they were in the same Super Soldier program.

If I had to guess, I would think they would be a lot closer to a relationship pairing in season 2.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 12:26   Link #334
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
They were waaaaaaaaay too young to be lovers(Well okay. Not too young to be lovers, but generally kids that age aren't thinking about the opposite sex and those kind of feelings just yet).

The probably were just friends since they were in the same Super Soldier program.

If I had to guess, I would think they would be a lot closer to a relationship pairing in season 2.
Im pretty sure kids that young are still in the "ew girls!" stage, but they can still have crushes.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 12:39   Link #335
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

A Toy Ship in a Gundam series just sounds wrong.

If anything, they're likely two kids who grew close together in an effort to cope with their training. Considering Hallelujah, I'm guessing Marie managed to cope much more easily than Allelujah.

Unless Soma is like Hallelujah--a split personality that completely dominated and hid Marie underneath. Or maybe it was the other way around.

This is confusing.
Old 2008-09-26, 14:36   Link #336
RAVNEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelrys View Post
what do you guys think is the relationship between Alle and Soma?

Genetic-siblings? Past-lovers?
I think they are siblings and Soma could have a relationship with Sergei son, Andrei.Imagine what will happen when he know his lover brother Alle,a gundam meister.
Old 2008-09-26, 18:40   Link #337
jonli
JONLIの憂'

i would prefer them just being friends (or intimate friends).

Maybe she could be the one who named him Allelujah, and he could be the one who named her Marie.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 02:46   Link #338
Miri_Haptism
I am watching you....

Hmm....I hope that Alle and Marie/Sohma won't get a romantic relationship....I can't handle that. Friends or even siblings would be fine ( But I don't think they can be siblings.....no resemblance at all)

I am pretty sure that Halle is somewhere in Alle but that they actually merged with eachother. Now he is showing his both eyes what maybe indicates.........that he find a solution to 'merge''really good with Halle. Cause Halle was never anotehr person its just Alle's hatred that took him over ^___^ *sigh* I wonder.....who will safe him from that Creeoy, Horror, Alcatraz look-a-like prison??? *prays that it will be Setsuna or Tieria*
Miri_Haptism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 02:50   Link #339
nutype
Future MD

id rather have soma + alleluja than soma + sergei anyday
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-07, 02:53   Link #340
Miri_Haptism
I am watching you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
id rather have soma + alleluja than soma + sergei anyday

Thats creepy >___< But she can go with Sergei's son for all I care. Just not a SomaxAlle pairing....that would ruin everything. I am already not a big shipper for huge romance stories in Gundam Series........so.....lol

SomaxAndrei is good, SomaxSergei is creepy........X___X
Miri_Haptism is offline   Reply With Quote