AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-06-04, 04:08   Link #8881
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

M-must...resist...t-temptation.....>_<
Imagination...going wild...female OCs in pinup poses--M-Moe levels...reaching critical!!

*dies*

Looks like "fun" and all, but being a low-level artist, I'm not satisfied with my current skills...so I don't post my art in any other place than here.
Once I level up, maybe I'll start a career on pixiv 9_9
Old 2010-06-04, 05:29   Link #8882
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*beams Flames up to sick bay*

Though if FlameS succeeds the rest of US will be doing the dying.
Old 2010-06-05, 22:08   Link #8883
NeoEevee

*inches in nervously* owo;;; I had some original character specs I wanted to post... but, uh, I just looked one or two pages back and... er...

The Bunny Force magazine sounds like a good idea though. I might submit an OC or two... but the thing is, most of them are for a "next generation of Nanoha" idea I have going, and almost all of them are the offspring of canon Nanoha characters. ^^;;
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 01:43   Link #8884
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
*inches in nervously* owo;;; I had some original character specs I wanted to post... but, uh, I just looked one or two pages back and... er...

The Bunny Force magazine sounds like a good idea though. I might submit an OC or two... but the thing is, most of them are for a "next generation of Nanoha" idea I have going, and almost all of them are the offspring of canon Nanoha characters. ^^;;
Do not be intimidated. If you're thinking about what's going on with MeisterBabylon, have no worries. That sort of incident is isolated and its problems stem from long ago. Just post your characters and we'll review them. Barring any outrageous claims and/or powers, you shouldn't experience anything bad.
Old 2010-06-06, 04:21   Link #8885
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Do not be intimidated. If you're thinking about what's going on with MeisterBabylon, have no worries. That sort of incident is isolated and its problems stem from long ago. Just post your characters and we'll review them. Barring any outrageous claims and/or powers, you shouldn't experience anything bad.
Well, well, I'll be. Look who's giving the welcoming address.

@NeoEevee: Let's just say that some old habits stick and hence old gripes tend to surface from time to time. We're not that young a thread after all...but feel free to post as you will - we're always happy to have new people contribute.

In any case, offspring has always been of keen interest in a canon where shipping is ostensibly waffled but subtly encouraged, so post away.
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 05:33   Link #8886
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Indeed...fresh meat new members are always welcome

Welcome to Outer Cadia, the hall with countless doors where each leads to a unique alternate universe
Old 2010-06-06, 07:19   Link #8887
Heinekochan
Nyaa! ^w^

aw she's adowable!

*picks up Eevee and huggles*

please do stay! ^w^
Heinekochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-06, 10:25   Link #8888
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

...oh god. We now have a cat and an Eevee around here.

Heineko, what are you doing here?! Go work on Decade if you got the time to trawl this place! :/

Future OCs are fine, though as we are we tend to work with the present. But that's okay. Have fun Neo!
Old 2010-06-06, 21:24   Link #8889
NeoEevee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Well, well, I'll be. Look who's giving the welcoming address.

@NeoEevee: Let's just say that some old habits stick and hence old gripes tend to surface from time to time. We're not that young a thread after all...but feel free to post as you will - we're always happy to have new people contribute.

In any case, offspring has always been of keen interest in a canon where shipping is ostensibly waffled but subtly encouraged, so post away.
Okay. xD;; I was just nervous of getting mixed up in forum drama. It's happened before, and it wasn't pretty...

@XehanortCharybdis: (...I did a bit of a double-take at your username xD hehe, I've been playing Kingdom Hearts for too long...) Alright, that's good to know. I know offspring OCs aren't the most original kinds of characters out there, so I wasn't sure how Kura or Kiri would be received. >w>;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Indeed...fresh meat new members are always welcome

Welcome to Outer Cadia, the hall with countless doors where each leads to a unique alternate universe
Nice to be here, and to be around other Nanoha fans. The show's obscure enough that you're sometimes difficult to find. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinekochan View Post
aw she's adowable!

*picks up Eevee and huggles*

please do stay! ^w^
*is huggled* I will, I will. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...oh god. We now have a cat and an Eevee around here.

Future OCs are fine, though as we are we tend to work with the present. But that's okay. Have fun Neo!
And we have moe-moe magical girls with badass magical powers. xD So a little more cute couldn't hurt, right?

Right~ ...wait, what about AU warpings of the canon characters to the point they're nearly unrecognizable?
NeoEevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-08, 12:54   Link #8890
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
Okay. xD;; I was just nervous of getting mixed up in forum drama. It's happened before, and it wasn't pretty...
Ehh, you only get mixed up in it if you willingly do so. There's little in terms of collateral damage, and we don't drag other people in.

Quote:
Alright, that's good to know. I know offspring OCs aren't the most original kinds of characters out there, so I wasn't sure how Kura or Kiri would be received. >w>;;
I've done one, but haven't used her at all. Just post them up and we'll see.

Quote:
Right~ ...wait, what about AU warpings of the canon characters to the point they're nearly unrecognizable?
They're still canon characters. They just don't look a lot like them. Given proper justification as to why they're so different, you should be fine.
Old 2010-06-15, 04:46   Link #8891
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Spoiler for Vengeance on Darkness; 2 -The Tome:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 07:12   Link #8892
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
The small project bears fruit. This will be an Ancient Belka fic, detailing the journey of my OC Clara Statfield, on her road of revenge against the Dark King. This time around there will be a set amount of chapters from the start, currently 8, rounding about 2-3000 words per chapter. I've found I write better in short bursts, although this might change slightly.

Focus will be on Clara, but other things are included such as:
- Reinforce 1
- Tome of the Night Sky pre-corruption status
- The Wolkenritter
- Ixpellia
- The setting of Ancient Belka itself, through my viewpoint

I'm trying to stick to canon as much as I can, even though info regarding this era is abysmal. Some things I do after my own theories and ideas. CC stuff, well... I can't say I don't try.

Spoiler for Vengeance on Darkness; 1 - The Icebreaker:
Ok, liking it so far. The writing seems a lot crisper than what i remember of your writing, and while your character seems very 'short', it comes across as on purpose and not just bland.

Nice introduction of the character and her way to 'defuse' situation, and her general attitude toward strangers, as well as hints of either cockiness or deeper planning.

Quote:
Spoiler for Vengeance on Darkness; 2 -The Tome:
mmmh, interesting.

It seems Clara might have met a remnant of 'something', and i wonder why the book chose her. IS it attune to drive, or vengeance, or simply luck of the linker-core draw?

Anyway, good work there. Are your wolrenkitter going to have personalities, or are they going to be 'empty'?
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-15, 08:04   Link #8893
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Anyway, good work there. Are your wolrenkitter going to have personalities, or are they going to be 'empty'?
They won't be "empty" but they won't have the same personalities either. Probably. I need to think about that.

Old 2010-06-15, 13:56   Link #8894
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
They won't be "empty" but they won't have the same personalities either. Probably. I need to think about that.
True, these will be the Pre-Corruption version of the Wolken, so I guess you can change their personalities.

Even if it was as Book of Darkness, their memories seem to get reset when it starts a new cycle. Though, we don't know how deep the reset goes, their basic personality may remain intact.
I think this was mentioned in a StrikerS SS where Rein dreams of their past lives through Reinforce I
Old 2010-06-17, 14:45   Link #8895
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

A Wallachia back-to-the-roots short with extra cake.
Spoiler for The Monster in the Tunnel:

Old 2010-06-18, 04:42   Link #8896
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Monstrous indeed... although my mind did not know whether to be appalled or aroused... ONORE AX!!!!!!

--------

All of the Materials crack throughout this forum has led me to dig up one of my old shop works for a little revision... although debating how to incorporate her into my canon at the moment...

Presenting Material C, aka The Witch of Chaos:

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 22:48   Link #8897
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Presenting Material C, aka The Witch of Chaos:

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ*

Wow. Your skills in digital art never cease to amaze me. D=

Judging from her equipments, I'm guessing she's a belka knight?

Material C? Material crack? I guess I've been missing a lot of stuffs in here since I'm not familiar with the term.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-18, 22:54   Link #8898
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

*shoves Lowe out of the way and glomps Fate*

It's C for Chaos. The Witch of Chaos. A terrifying dark power.
Old 2010-06-18, 23:24   Link #8899
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
Wow. Your skills in digital art never cease to amaze me. D=

Judging from her equipments, I'm guessing she's a belka knight?

Material C? Material crack? I guess I've been missing a lot of stuffs in here since I'm not familiar with the term.
Thanks, although truth be told this particular image is a recolor/rework of the character she's based off from, another one of my OC's:

Spoiler for OC: Mai Enna:

Then again, the Material series are simply recolored versions of the Aces, so why not do it with an OC?

And yes, C stands for Crack Chaos

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-19, 02:37   Link #8900
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Then again, the Material series are simply recolored versions of the Aces, so why not do it with an OC?

And yes, C stands for Crack Chaos
*imagines Material F (Fire)*

*RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNZ!!*

Last edited by FlameSparkZ; 2010-06-19 at 09:20.
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content