AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-24, 20:58   Link #661
nick.jr

umm.. i got this error when i try playing little busters ex
riki and rin doesn't appear in the batting practice
so i'm stuck here
anybody knows about this error ?
Spoiler for asd:
Old 2011-08-25, 00:02   Link #662
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I switched to Komari's route instead.

Overall it was fairly good. It felt very rough around the edges at times, as if it was a writer's first work or something like that, but it still felt like a very honest and heartfelt story, and it had me crying several times over despite some pacing problems here and there. Overall it left me satisfied, and Komari's character being really likeable upped the enjoyment level of the route, though I know it was far from the best KEY has to offer.

edit: Reading back on this thread and seeing that Komari's route is actually the worst gives me really good prospects of what is to come.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 13:33   Link #663
Proto

Just finished Mio's route. That was beautiful. KEY's workers have always lacked a bit in being able to create complicated characters or elaborated settings. However, they are ahead of most of the pack when it comes to explain ideas and feelings. On being able to convey a mood. And they did some of their best with Mio's route. As I write this while listening to Mio's route ending song, I'm moved beyond words.
Old 2011-08-28, 18:44   Link #664
Proto

Just finished Yuiko's route, apparently end 1. I guess I should be used to this kind of twists by now. The route was good in expressing a sense of anxiety and helplessness, but it felt a little lacking after the excellent Mio's route. I guess I'll have to wait to see the continuation and conclusion in the Yui end2 or something.

Unfortunately it'd seem that Haruka's and Kud's route have large chunks untraslated so I guess I'll just patiently wait till the next release. >_< Kudos to the translation team!
Old 2011-09-19, 10:49   Link #665
yhtan
Inactive Member

i have problems with the Batting practise too,

Just that, the characters are all standing Behind Riki, right at the btm of the screen, and i can't set their positions???

can anyone teach me how to set the characters positions during practise??? i have been hitting rin's ball for dunno how long with no 1 to catch it

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2011-09-19 at 12:03.
yhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 21:09   Link #666
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Old 2011-10-02, 21:15   Link #667
Kudryavka

To nick.jr and yhtan: Are you guys playing with the English patch? If so, know that problems are abundant when using it with EX, it wasn't designed for that version if the game. Best to just turn off all minigames until they make a patch that works with EX.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 02:33   Link #668
Melyum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Just finished Yuiko's route, apparently end 1. I guess I should be used to this kind of twists by now. The route was good in expressing a sense of anxiety and helplessness, but it felt a little lacking after the excellent Mio's route. I guess I'll have to wait to see the continuation and conclusion in the Yui end2 or something.

Unfortunately it'd seem that Haruka's and Kud's route have large chunks untraslated so I guess I'll just patiently wait till the next release. >_< Kudos to the translation team!
Haruka's and Kud's routes are already translated (non ecstasy). The only part that isn't translated is Rin2 and Refrain.

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php...Little_Busters! <for the most updated translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yhtan View Post
i have problems with the Batting practise too,

Just that, the characters are all standing Behind Riki, right at the btm of the screen, and i can't set their positions???

can anyone teach me how to set the characters positions during practise??? i have been hitting rin's ball for dunno how long with no 1 to catch it
You can't set positions during practice. They are where they are.
Melyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-20, 23:35   Link #669
jayjaye

im having trouble installing the game. for one its in japanese so idk what im installing at what it wants. also i have windows 7 so i dont know if thats the issue. but midway through the installation, it stops a window pops out and it has a bunch of japanese characters and it says disc 2. it gives me 2 options ok and cancle. i push ok and it pops out again instantly. all cancel does is stop the installation. does anyone know why this is happening. someone in this thread posted the same thing but no one really answered him. and he hasnt logged on since so i doubt hell answer me if i send him a message can anyone help?
Old 2012-01-21, 19:39   Link #670
Xacual

So I've been playing, is the Masato muscle route good for anything other than laughs? I don't really want to waste time on it yet if it doesn't affect the overall story at all.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-21, 22:27   Link #671
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Send a message via MSN to PieFormation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaye View Post
it says disc 2.
I'm gonna go ahead and wager that it wants you insert disc 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
So I've been playing, is the Masato muscle route good for anything other than laughs? I don't really want to waste time on it yet if it doesn't affect the overall story at all.
It's an easter egg of sorts, no impact on the actual story. Skip away.

Proofreader for the Little Busters! translation project
PieFormation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 02:29   Link #672
ReyxDD

With the EX english patch by tlwiki, Do I still get the H-Scenes if I finish refrain? I ask this because in their website it says that they disabled the H, so it will be just like playing the vanillaLB.
ReyxDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 02:39   Link #673
jayjaye

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFormation View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and wager that it wants you insert disc 2.
yea i already fixed it thx for responding tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyxDD View Post
With the EX english patch by tlwiki, Do I still get the H-Scenes if I finish refrain? I ask this because in their website it says that they disabled the H, so it will be just like playing the vanillaLB.
idk im trying today
Old 2012-01-22, 02:49   Link #674
jayjaye

does any one how to delete save data. i think i choose a route before patching the english patch
Old 2012-01-22, 11:51   Link #675
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Send a message via MSN to PieFormation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyxDD View Post
No. If you want the h-scenes, you'll have to ctrl through it unpatched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaye View Post
does any one how to delete save data. i think i choose a route before patching the english patch

Delete this folder in your little busters installation directory (by default, I think it's C:\Program Files (x86)\KEY\リトルバスターズ!)

Proofreader for the Little Busters! translation project
PieFormation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 12:35   Link #676
ReyxDD

NOO!!!.... oh well... thank's for telling me... anyway, It's still a great game and patch, I'll finish it, but I have less motivation now...
ReyxDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 08:40   Link #677
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Anyone know any walkthrough for Ex routes? I just finished Refrain but I can't find the choices in the common route for get into Sasami, Futaki or even Saya route.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 17:57   Link #678
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Anyone know any walkthrough for Ex routes? I just finished Refrain but I can't find the choices in the common route for get into Sasami, Futaki or even Saya route.
Are you playing a patched copy?
Old 2012-01-24, 19:52   Link #679
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Are you playing a patched copy?
Yep, the one from TLwiki.
Linkark07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 20:18   Link #680
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
Yep, the one from TLwiki.
Patched games cannot play the EX content. In English OR Japanese.

Patches for the EX content are in the works.

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel