Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-18, 12:51   Link #41
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Well are you any different for liking an imaginary character? Love and Hatered. Where there is one there is always the other. It's the whole balance of the universe thing. Some agree, some disagree and others just stare into space with a blank look on their face .

-Still I wonder what Sasuke plans to do with the 3 misfits that he has "taken in"? An all-out attack on the Akatsuki is a foolosh idea even if he has some power on his side. A tracker (Karin) (supposedly), a brawler/berserker (Juugo) and a swordsman (Suigetsu). What is the plan I wonder?
Well i avtually dont hate any char .. or i dont love any so much to lie for him ..

Well u take to easely Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo .. i think they r much more then they appear ..

I didnt read where will they go now in that spoiler .. so i dont wanna talk about it ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 12:57   Link #42
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Not to rain on your parade but this isn't really the highlight of the chapter. I think more people are actually interested in the fact that Sasuke can now use serpents in his arsenal and the fact that Juugo is schytsophrenic. So let's see the team so far: we got General Overbite (Suigetsu), Lovestruck Queen (Karin) and Mr. Two-Faced (Juugo). I am actually surprised that Sasuke would actually want to associate himself with these guys. Frankly speaking he's the only one that looks relatively normal.
Thats what makes them an incredible interesting team.. much more interesting than naruto's team excluding kakashi.
Old 2007-04-18, 13:35   Link #43
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

I hate it when the chapters are so predictable like this one. Where is Akatsuki, why is Sasuke forming a group, where is the plot development? Why is Sasuke throwing around snakes? We don't want to see another Orochimaru do we? not me, I want to see a completely unique Sasuke, but instead we get a variety of Itachi and Orochimaru, i guess it can't be helped.

And I am getting sick of all this character bias from the posters, honestly, it's getting so annoying.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:37   Link #44
Ichimaru

The question here is with all these new guys, wtf were these clowns when oro invaded konoha? these are the guys that knew about kimmi, so i assume they should either been in oros plans b4 invasion or either recruited later on......but still.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 13:41   Link #45
SpiRo
Banned

IMO Oro plan was that sand village detroy Konoha .. becouse of their great alliance .. he more wantd revenge about Hokage shit .. He got it so he pulled back with his sound 4 .. while Shukaku and Sand nins should continue destroying Konoha ..
Old 2007-04-18, 13:41   Link #46
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Maybe they were responsible for killing the Kazekage?

Doubtful considering their age, but meh who knows maybe they played a part in that, and didn't invade Konoha.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:08   Link #47
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
Maybe they were responsible for killing the Kazekage?

Doubtful considering their age, but meh who knows maybe they played a part in that, and didn't invade Konoha.
Kazekage was killed by Oro and kimimaru and some more ppl think it was shown..
Old 2007-04-18, 14:20   Link #48
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
Kazekage was killed by Oro and kimimaru and some more ppl think it was shown..
No, it wasn't. Some Sand nins found his dead body along with his two guards.
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:25   Link #49
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
No, it wasn't. Some Sand nins found his dead body along with his two guards.
But i think there was flash back .. Oro with Kimimaro .. saying that it was last kimimaros mission ..
Old 2007-04-18, 14:32   Link #50
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
But i think there was flash back .. Oro with Kimimaro .. saying that it was last kimimaros mission ..
That was an Anime Filler. It was not in the Manga but Orochimaru is the one who killed him. It was mentioned when he was talking to Kabuto about how Itachi is stronger than he is. It's not known if Orochimaru had any help.
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 15:17   Link #51
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukereturns12 View Post
And Karin hitting on him is like a hoe getting all nice nince with her pimp. Sasuke's a high class pirate dressing pimp.

ha ha ha Ohhhh riiight.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:02   Link #52
ri0

Quote:
That was an Anime filler.
Old 2007-04-18, 16:28   Link #53
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Quote:
I see, because Sasuke gets the girls and Naruto doesn't right. Thats fucking pleasible, face it dude, Hating on Sasuke is like hating on a player, you hate the player you hate the game, so don't hate the player, hate the game, which makes you a a bigger hater than usual. I love sasuke, he is without a doubt the coolest character in the whole manga so far. And Karin hitting on him is like a hoe getting all nice nince with her pimp. Sasuke's a high class pirate dressing pimp.

Sasuke > Naruto, because Naruto's a hax bitchtard of a goku recolor. And he deserves to get killed by Sasuke or Sai for being plain lame and gay.

Oh and Karin is smexy as hell. You hate her for digging the coolest guy in the whole manga, your such a player hater.
I agree that Sasuke shouldn't be hated for no reason. But you know.....Naruto is cool in his own way and not lame.

But anyways does anyone believe that Juugo might become an overpowered character at some point.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:40   Link #54
EhrinUCHI

Hmmm…. I like the fact that Sasuke uses a snake to stop them. Wonder if they sense Orchimaru inside of Sasuke hmm... Because that’s the only way they could be shivering or he used that Killer intent Eye technique
(or something) he used on Sai. I also wonder what karin was doing while the boys were fighting?

Anyways, i hope to see soon some Naruto- Akatsuki action or something, more of the, Juugo, karin, Suigetsu, and Sasuke skills. Oh and to see a mission with team 8 and some of their skills.
I think am asking for too many things to happen
Old 2007-04-18, 16:47   Link #55
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post

ha ha ha Ohhhh riiight.
love the Don Juan cup with Hustla on it
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:21   Link #56
aedai
*3*

Send a message via AIM to aedai Send a message via MSN to aedai Send a message via Yahoo to aedai
....kishi hasnt shown any of team 8's progress yet after the timeskip! it makes me pissed!
aedai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 17:23   Link #57
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
I see, because Sasuke gets the girls and Naruto doesn't right. Thats fucking pleasible, face it dude, Hating on Sasuke is like hating on a player, you hate the player you hate the game, so don't hate the player, hate the game, which makes you a a bigger hater than usual. I love sasuke, he is without a doubt the coolest character in the whole manga so far. And Karin hitting on him is like a hoe getting all nice nince with her pimp. Sasuke's a high class pirate dressing pimp.

Sasuke > Naruto, because Naruto's a hax bitchtard of a goku recolor. And he deserves to get killed by Sasuke or Sai for being plain lame and gay.

Oh and Karin is smexy as hell. You hate her for digging the coolest guy in the whole manga, your such a player hater.
Dude i dont hate Sasuke or any char .. im Sasuke fan .. but i dont spread hate over threads ^^
Old 2007-04-18, 17:23   Link #58
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:

I agree
Old 2007-04-18, 17:29   Link #59
ri0

Quote:

But don't you find it really odd that this big pimp actually had the same amount of girls as Naruto... zero!
Something can't be right with him then
Old 2007-04-18, 17:38   Link #60
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by ri0 View Post
But don't you find it really odd that this big pimp actually had the same amount of girls as Naruto... zero!
Something can't be right with him then
lol Oh come on! Sasuke chose not to have any! while Naruto....well no one really wanted him, He's not even that bad looking it's just that he's mediocre in front of the Uchiha.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote