Voters: 884. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-22, 21:19   Link #281
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I like her since of all the kids she acts the most her age...not all 15 year olds are great fighters and super intelligent. In my humble opinion she is stronger by far than all of the female characters on Bleach...if you doubt me...keep watching...each character brings an appeal to me so I hate none of them...
Quote:
And you are one of tens of thousands of 15 year olds or teens around that age...all of us humans are different that is what helps us survive. There are many young girls that are just like Orihime and many that are like Tatsuki...and many in between...as to your comment about Rukia...I stated "of all the kids", I do not count Rukia as one of the kids...there are 4 main characters that I call the kids...Chad,Ichigo,Ishida and Orihime. I consider none of the people from SS that are in the protection squads to be children since they must have trained for many many years and are much older than they appear of course.

Hope that clears that up
But you sort of implied there that you were talking about Rukia...
Old 2008-07-22, 21:48   Link #282
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

I didn't like her for most of HM mainly because she's didn't do anything, for me at least, worthwhile other than mouth "kurosaki-kuuuunnn" umpteenth times.

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-07-23, 01:33   Link #283
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

[QUOTE=BleachAddict;1749176]I didn't like her for most of HM mainly because she's didn't do anything, for me at least, worthwhile other than mouth "kurosaki-kuuuunnn" umpteenth times.
/QUOTE]

"Kurosaki-kun" is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:06   Link #284
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The whole "Kurosaki-kun" thing is so grossly exaggerated... do you just mute out everything else she says and only notices the times she just says his name?

Now, if you wanna see excessive name calling, watch Fushigi Yuuji, Love the show, but theres literally way too much "Tamahome!!!!" "Miyaka!!!", I knew someone that made a drinking game out of it. For every time Miyaka said "Tamahome" the girls drink, and every time Tamahome said "Miyaka" the guys drink. Yes its that bad. If you try to do it with Inoue, you won't even get a buzz.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:38   Link #285
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
I like her since of all the kids she acts the most her age...not all 15 year olds are great fighters and super intelligent. In my humble opinion she is stronger by far than all of the female characters on Bleach...if you doubt me...keep watching...each character brings an appeal to me so I hate none of them...
I'm very interested how mature are these girls acting like Orihime.
Stronger by all females? Oh please, I understand you are bias, but this is amazing. Rukia, Unohana, Hiyori, Rangiku, Yoruichi- Orihime is not stronger than all of them.
It is true but no one demands from Orihime to be a great fighter or super intelligent. We want a girl who can stand up for herself and her friends, not a never ending " KUROSAKI-KUUUN" (I don't mind her saying his name, I mind her thinking only about him and him being her first priority). Age is no excuse in war.
Old 2008-07-23, 03:38   Link #286
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

uh oh, there you go judging someone else's opinion
Old 2008-07-23, 04:36   Link #287
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
uh oh, there you go judging someone else's opinion
I'm just disproving. I disagree and I answer.
Old 2008-07-23, 04:38   Link #288
GeostigmataShi

the only reason to hate orihime is "Kurosaki-Kun~"
Old 2008-07-23, 05:07   Link #289
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Stronger by all females? Oh please, I understand you are bias, but this is amazing. Rukia, Unohana, Hiyori, Rangiku, Yoruichi- Orihime is not stronger than all of them.
Hehehe...I am not biased, I like every character on the show, nor at any time did I imply Rukia was one of the kids and lastly, yes it is my opinion that Orihime is the strongest of all of the females...and my thoughts will be confirmed later in the series I assure you all. She has the power of a God and it don't get much stronger than that on a scale of 1 to 10 lol...let us just say...when Aizen respects a persons abilities and power then I guess you should start to wonder just who Orihime really is and what she is capable of...she is just unsure of herself atm but when she matures a little more you will see her true power.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:18   Link #290
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Hehehe...I am not biased, I like every character on the show, nor at any time did I imply Rukia was one of the kids and lastly, yes it is my opinion that Orihime is the strongest of all of the females...and my thoughts will be confirmed later in the series I assure you all. She has the power of a God and it don't get much stronger than that on a scale of 1 to 10 lol...let us just say...when Aizen respects a persons abilities and power then I guess you should start to wonder just who Orihime really is and what she is capable of...she is just unsure of herself atm but when she matures a little more you will see her true power.
it is not like Orihime will be the only person who will grow stronger.
Until she doesn't learn to use her powers properly, she isn't God.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:48   Link #291
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I see I will have to be more direct with my appeal...Orihime has the power to reject reality itself...meaning that if she chose she could basically wish anything that has happened, simply not to have happened...the implications of this are incredible. I would have to say that having that power gives you a big edge in life lol...
Old 2008-07-23, 10:01   Link #292
Amray

We all have different personalities, and this just happens to be Orihime's.
Unless no one likes her because she is just a bad cook.
Old 2008-07-23, 10:26   Link #293
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
I'm just disproving. I disagree and I answer.
yet when you were disproved, you're typical retort was "it's my opinion"
Old 2008-07-23, 10:57   Link #294
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeostigmataShi View Post
the only reason to hate orihime is "Kurosaki-Kun~"
Argh, that grates me ears. She did it again in recent chapters, but thank god it was only once or twice. I don't care what other fans say to defend this. I mean, I like her too, but I can't like everything about her. That would just be blind fangirlism. In all honesty - shall I give you a count of times she has said it w/o saying anything else? - it was A LOT.

Otherwise, she's shaping up and becoming more appealing as a character. I see no personal reason to dislike her anymore, at least not for me.

Trizzy - So, does this mean, we're not allowed to have opinions anymore?
Old 2008-07-23, 11:00   Link #295
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervous Venus View Post
Argh, that grates me ears. She did it again in recent chapters, but thank god it was only once or twice. I don't care what other fans say to defend this. I mean, I like her too, but I can't like everything about her. That would just be blind fangirlism. In all honesty - shall I give you a count of times she has said it w/o saying anything else? - it was A LOT.

Otherwise, she's shaping up and becoming more appealing as a character. I see no personal reason to dislike her anymore, at least not for me.
Actually yes, and you'll see how exaggerated it is. Lets see how many times she says just "Kurosaki-kun" in the last 2 to 3 years.
Old 2008-07-23, 11:11   Link #296
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I can definitely agree that each character has traits that make them "annoying" hehehe...
Old 2008-07-23, 11:18   Link #297
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Her character type is never my favorit one. I don't mind her, I even like her I guess. Orihime is just not a fav character for me, tiss all.
I like more flashy characters like _Rukia_ Even if she's my fav girl in bleach I don't see a reason to hate Orihime xD

My guess for the hate would be IchixRuki shippers that take matters too serious and see Inoue as a thread to their pairing. Even so I like the above possibility more than IchixOrihi, I don't see a reason to dislike her.
Spoiler for for anime from like 50 eps ago:

She's a good character and enriches the series and I like her, just not my favorit xD

I don't know about about the 'Kurosaki-kun' issue xD Haven't noticed any. But I also haven't seen the last ~30 episodes so dunno
Old 2008-07-23, 18:03   Link #298
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971
I can definitely agree that each character has traits that make them "annoying" hehehe...
Yes! Someone who speaks some sense. Not just characters, but people too. While I don't hate the characters/persons as a whole, I can't like everything about them. I'm human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually yes, and you'll see how exaggerated it is. Lets see how many times she says just "Kurosaki-kun" in the last 2 to 3 years.
Hayashi, scratch out ALOT and replace with PLENTY. And it doesn't matter if she says something else afterwards. Chances are, whatever she says afterward will still be Ichigo-centric, and chances are, we still have to hear the "Kurosaki-kun" part of it.

Like I said, I'm glad it's only once or twice now, and it's not like it's her entire character and I'm not going to be all rar rar lemme lay a rock over her throat. oO; If I've got time during work to read comics, I would consider counting for you. But looking up scenes unfortunately requires me to view images which people can see, and I'd be dragged by the neck into the conference room in no time by my superiors.

You might not see things the way I do, but I'm really not picking on her (even though she's not a real person, so it shouldn't matter so much oO;;; ). I find something annoying about every other character, especially Ichigo as well. It's not out of bias.
Old 2008-07-23, 19:57   Link #299
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Trizzy - So, does this mean, we're not allowed to have opinions anymore?
of course we can, just hypocrisy annoys me
Old 2008-07-23, 20:07   Link #300
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Yes! Someone who speaks some sense. Not just characters, but people too. While I don't hate the characters/persons as a whole, I can't like everything about them. I'm human.

Hayashi, scratch out ALOT and replace with PLENTY. And it doesn't matter if she says something else afterwards. Chances are, whatever she says afterward will still be Ichigo-centric, and chances are, we still have to hear the "Kurosaki-kun" part of it.

Like I said, I'm glad it's only once or twice now, and it's not like it's her entire character and I'm not going to be all rar rar lemme lay a rock over her throat. oO; If I've got time during work to read comics, I would consider counting for you. But looking up scenes unfortunately requires me to view images which people can see, and I'd be dragged by the neck into the conference room in no time by my superiors.

You might not see things the way I do, but I'm really not picking on her (even though she's not a real person, so it shouldn't matter so much oO;;; ). I find something annoying about every other character, especially Ichigo as well. It's not out of bias.
Define plenty, I'm patient, just look it up whenever you are able to.
Closed Thread