Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-08, 23:07   Link #41
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
For all we know, Halibel uses water for her attacks, and Hitsugaya has an easy win by turning her attacks into ice.

IMO, for as little as we know about Halibel at this point, it's too early to declare the match between her and Hitsugaya as an easy win for Halibel.
Old 2008-10-08, 23:30   Link #42
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

lets save some of the crying till the fighting starts, though I think there will be even more crying if Toushiro downs Halibel, though I see it very unlikely that's how she's going to be defeated.
Old 2008-10-09, 00:30   Link #43
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Toshiro does manage to pull of a victory he will solely rein as the most hated character in the bleach Fandom Personally more than Halibel VS Hitsu I want to see the full extent of Shunshui's and Ukitake's shikai esp there abilities . Will these abilities contradict the games ?

As in the recent installment of Bleach Advance Uno's Minazuki i.e. the manta ray has been introduced as her shikai
Old 2008-10-09, 00:53   Link #44
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Someone at some point has to lose, simply because if they don't, what is the point for having other people still left to fight?

What I mean is, if Hitsugaya is able to defeat Halibel, that leaves only Barragan, Ulquiorra, Aizen, Tousen, Gin, and the unaccounted for Yammy and Wonderweiss. And maybe Grimmjow.

But on the other hand, we haven't seen any hint of the Vizards, Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, Ryuuken, etc. It seems to me that either we're still not going to get to see some people fight in this arc, or the remaining enemies will be so strong that there will be a lot of teaming up.
Old 2008-10-09, 00:57   Link #45
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

If Vizards are indeed a third front that would not only complicate things but make the plot far more interesting . The two option for Vizards loyalty are boring and predictable . Predictable is a good way to put ... when normal reader like you and me can predict the future events the manga isn't all that interesting anymore .

Here is hoping Vizards prove all our predictions wrong
Old 2008-10-09, 01:46   Link #46
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
If Toshiro does manage to pull of a victory he will solely rein as the most hated character in the bleach Fandom
Heh, I wish...seeing as he is the most popular character now, this is most unlikely.

But seriously, some of those match-ups really don't make sense. The only suitable one I see is Stark vs. Shunsui, now that will be epic!

Soi Fong vs. a fraccion is a great waste of power, seeing how average VC's were able to easily take out the rest of Barragan's minions.

Omaeda vs. second fraccion - probably the only other even matchup so far. I kinda hope Omaeda gets his ass handed to him, so that Soi Fong gets to fight two fraccion instead to balance things out. I've always hated that guy.

Then Matsumoto vs. 3 fraccion, that's pure madness. If she somehow manages to defeat them, I will lose all respect for the arrancar and for Kubo. Granted, she is one of the strongest VC's but 1 against 3 is suicide.

Then there is Hitsugaya vs. Halibel - I don't know where to start. They've been building up Halibel for quite a while now to be this silent, powerful character, and if she loses to this kid, who had trouble against Arrancar #11 (albeit under a limiter), well...I'll lose all hope for this series.

There are too many wild cards in this battle - Aizen, Ichumaru, the Vaizards, Yoruichi and Urahara - anything can happen at this point.

I just hope we don't get back to the Ichigo fight before at least they reveal the ranks of the top 3 espada, though knowing Kubo that's probably what he'll do. That guy just loves to tease us!
Old 2008-10-09, 03:08   Link #47
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

I'm still wondering at the tactical repercussions of Yamamoto fighting Barragan. Yama-jii may be the Captain Commander, but I imagine even for him it would be hard to fight and at the same time maintain the barrier around Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

I'm still holding on to the theory that Ukitake will fight Barragan, and since he didn't join the fight with Stark, it seems like a possibility.
Old 2008-10-09, 03:46   Link #48
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

I don't think anyone has too worry about Hitsugaya winning his fight. Not a bloody chance of that. It don't matter how popular he is, he cannot win. My bet is...Hallibel will be about too finish him off...and then outta no-where help will arrive for him....and well..u know the rest.
Old 2008-10-09, 04:40   Link #49
Langus
Optimus Prime

Who says Yama is fighting Barragan? Just because those two haven't been specifically matched up with anyone yet means nothing. Yama's saving his energy for the three he's locked in his fire prison. Any number of people could be matched with Barragan - Urahara for one, Ichigo's father, the Vizards, etc. etc. etc.
Old 2008-10-09, 05:51   Link #50
Ichimaru

its crap how the bad side gets all the casaulties

imo the good side, a few members has to at leasts DIE, if the story is going to develop or take it to the next stage to make it more interesting and climatic.
Old 2008-10-09, 06:55   Link #51
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Yeah, unless Aizen pulls something out of his hat or the Vaizards actually side with him, I don't think the bad guys stand much of a chance.

Although, it would be really cool if for example after all of the espada are defeated and Aizen stands alone on the brink of defeat and all of a sudden a bunch of Vastolordes come out of nowhere to his aid and wreak havoc. It would be just like his epic escape from Soul Society.
Old 2008-10-09, 07:34   Link #52
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklord_bg View Post
Yeah, unless Aizen pulls something out of his hat or the Vaizards actually side with him, I don't think the bad guys stand much of a chance.

Although, it would be really cool if for example after all of the espada are defeated and Aizen stands alone on the brink of defeat and all of a sudden a bunch of Vastolordes come out of nowhere to his aid and wreak havoc. It would be just like his epic escape from Soul Society.
Aizen seemed pretty confident that his remaining Espada could handle the rest of em. Although...the last part...i totally thought the same thing. Although me thinks that the Final 3 are Vasto lordes already.....its hard to see how they couldn't be...and yet be so redicoulously powerful.
Old 2008-10-09, 07:57   Link #53
Animecentred

Unless Aizen, shikai's the soul society lot and the Vizard attack them instead,My preference is for all out war on three fronts with all vs all
Old 2008-10-09, 08:04   Link #54
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
its crap how the bad side gets all the casaulties
It's also Shounen Law that the good guys ALWAYS win.

So, yeah. Frankly, I won't be half surprised if Halibel gets killed by Toshiro because of some sort of Ass Pull.
Old 2008-10-09, 08:17   Link #55
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i cant stand the thought of halibel being beat by toshiro....its just unthinkable If she's gonna be beat id rather it was by someone better..sorry
Old 2008-10-09, 08:20   Link #56
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
i cant stand the thought of halibel being beat by toshiro....its just unthinkable If she's gonna be beat id rather it was by someone better..sorry
Well, sadly, there was no-one else better. And since Toshiro has the fangirls on his side in droves, he's bound to win. Not easily, but he's still gonna win.
Old 2008-10-09, 09:39   Link #57
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Amen to that. He's so weak, and that would make her the weakest out of the two

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The sound of my energy being drained at the thought
Old 2008-10-09, 10:48   Link #58
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I think Komamura was used to defeat Po because they don't want to overuse his powers before his big grudge match against Tousen (Komamura betrayed by Tousen at end of SS arc, now going to fight him)
Old 2008-10-09, 12:42   Link #59
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Forgot to add the earlier chapter is titled

Raging Rampage

Old 2008-10-09, 12:53   Link #60
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It's also Shounen Law that the good guys ALWAYS win.

So, yeah. Frankly, I won't be half surprised if Halibel gets killed by Toshiro because of some sort of Ass Pull.
Yeah, I've watched and read enough shounen, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if Toushirou does beat her. They've pulled this sort of crap in other series as well.

Spoiler for Naruto:

I hope Kubo comes up with something better, otherwise I would be pretty disappointed.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion